Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1151247 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by poseman: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Which school did you apply to? How much was their tuition, is it a one year program or two?
Did you submit any landed property doc?

Pmiller1:
Morning NL pals... Alright time to pour out the outcome of my visa application... Unfortunately my application was delayed 25th but didn't see the mail until Sun 29th, applied Feb 16th and did Biometric 17th...

Reasons for the delay;

I am not satisfied that you:

* have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay tuition fees for course or program of studies that u intend to pursue

* your travel history

* your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence

* purpose of visit

* your personal and assets and financial status

Thank Y'll and repacking and to refire soon...

You can add your 2cent...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by jbomo11: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2015
@sanpay thanks a lot

pls house does anybody know about north atlantic college cuz I cant find enough information for international students
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Documents gathering Process is in itself challenging. sad

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bonny07(f): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2015
misszionboo:
your email is showing private message here. Paste it here
hello, i guess you going to Niagara college/spring, same here, how can i contct you personally need to ask you some questions.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ornaments(f): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Ornaments:
Hello,

Someone should please put me through on passport request process by courier. Thanks
someone should answer me now embarassed
Ornaments:
Hello,

Someone should please put me through on passport request process by courier. Thanks
someone should answer me now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mcdonald123(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Pmiller1:
Morning NL pals... Alright time to pour out the outcome of my visa application... Unfortunately my application was delayed 25th but didn't see the mail until Sun 29th, applied Feb 16th and did Biometric 17th...

Reasons for the delay;

I am not satisfied that you:

* have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay tuition fees for course or program of studies that u intend to pursue

* your travel history

* your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence

* purpose of visit

* your personal and assets and financial status

Thank Y'll and repacking and to refire soon...

You can add your 2cent...
sorry mate 4 ya delay...was delayed in december 4 d exact same reasons....4 travel history, deres norin dat can b done so u jes leave is lyk dat, bur my sponsor is a professor in a university, so he jes explained dat hes a disciplinarian nd does nat believe in children moving up nd down @ an early age, he went 2 d extent of syying i stayed in d skul hostel in my undergraduate days, jes 2 make sure i av an environement 2 study well under his watch nd he concluded dat i am of age nw, so i cud go out 2 study in any part of d world without som1 watching me...so dats d reason y i av nat travelled eva since....den 4 stong ties wiv canada nd weak ties wiv nigeria....my first app, in d questionair i put dat i av a sister dere nd shes a citezen den in d family infomation form , i put her address in calgary, bur 4 ma second app, i put nat applicable in d questionair, nd i put her nija address in d family information form( i was scared dyy might find out am lying, bur look @ it dis way, u might av som1, bur d person may also av left during d course of d app nd com bak 2 nija, so technically its nat a lie, bur am sure dyy didnt check 2 verify, so pls dunt let dem knw u av som1 dere except d person is ya sponsor), den try getting a future employment letter from a company related 2 d field u going 2 study in canny, dyy can give u a letter stating dat dyy aware dat u going 2 study 2 equipt ya sef nd com bak 2 feel so nd so position, den dyy can go ahead 2 state ya salary details or if u cant get dat, get a study leave letter from ya place of work...den if u av previous employment letter, add it....dis shud help wiv home ties .....den purpose of visit....jes explain y u going nd wat motivated u 2 go 4 dat course blah blah blah...den make sure its kinda higher dan d degree u already av....den personal asset nd financial status, if u av any property u cud add d documents or beta still dat or ya sponsor, den if u stated u working, u av 2 put ya statment of account, so it cud show d salary entering ya account nd also submit payslips if u av...i got d trv dis tym around...i hope dis helps...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mcdonald123(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol....dunno hw dat works, bur am thinking u shud give d courier company d address of d visa application centre @ lekki nd dyy wud send it dere....som1 who has done dat shud pls assist here
Ornaments:
someone should answer me now embarassedsomeone should answer me now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bepzi4jesus: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
yregs:
Hello, You need to add your Brother's Pay slips and yours, Your SOA irrespective of how much you have in your acct. Also, I hope your brother is not using his company's acct o? I think that may create some issues. This is my personal opinion. How much is the total amount you need for your study? I wish you the best.

Up to like 5m for d two yrs program
Av print my personal SOA with a closing balance of 450k
D payslip will delay me if I should embark on how to get my broda's own and mine.
Wotz ur take on dis
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CoCoLav(f): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hello house,

Please for the Uottawa students in the house (PGD), how are fees paid? Is it per year or per session...like winter, fall and summer? The fees I'm seeing on the registrars website says $7014 and my program is for two years.

So am I gonna pay $7014 for 6 semesters (I guess its 3 semesters per year) which will be $7014 * 6 or I'm gonna pay $7014 per year which will be $7014*2

Thanks.

P.S I have mailed the school to ask for a written estimate of my tuition but no reply yet and my dad is getting impatient.

CC: Onyeoma3
Redribs
Kepner
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by gabrola: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
im happy to be here. im a new member of ds forum tho i av been reading tru d forum for quite a while now as a guest. I was delayed in my previous app and i wnt to refire soon. i saw a guy's case while reading tru ds part 7 dat is similar to mine. i wud like to connect wt him; pls who has inkblood contact?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Asumns: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Good afternoon the house!
I have been having trying to pay part of my tuition fee (6000 canada dollar) through my master naira card but not succeeded yet. How can I go about it? Really needs your help. .. time is running out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Why don't you send him a PM and check his 'last time seen' on Nairaland to know if he is still a active member.
gabrola:
im happy to be here. im a new member of ds forum tho i av been reading tru d forum for quite a while now as a guest. I was delayed in my previous app and i wnt to refire soon. i saw a guy's case while reading tru ds part 7 dat is similar to mine. i wud like to connect wt him; pls who has inkblood contact?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Barnie1111(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Vycta:
Please guys can i get a GRE book from anyone who has... very urgent

would really appreciate if i get one cry

Send me 'Hi' I could be of help
Olusoji.oyebode@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bimbolamelo: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
aflyingbird:

Be patient. You just applied.

For nursing, if you get in you would likely have to start from 1st yr. You might get one or two credits but I doubt they'll let you continue into 2nd year here just because you did first year in India. Nursing in India's different from Nursing in Canada. Idk much about visa stuff, tho.
thanks I could start from first year but can I get a school of $5000-$9000
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ornaments:
someone should answer me now embarassedsomeone should answer me now

Hello, how can I reach you via PM?.. I need your help with a part of my SOP.. Unfortunately I don't have the email I registered NL with...I can drop my email if u dont mind
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
mcdonald123:
sorry mate 4 ya delay...was delayed in december 4 d exact same reasons....4 travel history, deres norin dat can b done so u jes leave is lyk dat, bur my sponsor is a professor in a university, so he jes explained dat hes a disciplinarian nd does nat believe in children moving up nd down @ an early age, he went 2 d extent of syying i stayed in d skul hostel in my undergraduate days, jes 2 make sure i av an environement 2 study well under his watch nd he concluded dat i am of age nw, so i cud go out 2 study in any part of d world without som1 watching me...so dats d reason y i av nat travelled eva since....den 4 stong ties wiv canada nd weak ties wiv nigeria....my first app, in d questionair i put dat i av a sister dere nd shes a citezen den in d family infomation form , i put her address in calgary, bur 4 ma second app, i put nat applicable in d questionair, nd i put her nija address in d family information form( i was scared dyy might find out am lying, bur look @ it dis way, u might av som1, bur d person may also av left during d course of d app nd com bak 2 nija, so technically its nat a lie, bur am sure dyy didnt check 2 verify, so pls dunt let dem knw u av som1 dere except d person is ya sponsor), den try getting a future employment letter from a company related 2 d field u going 2 study in canny, dyy can give u a letter stating dat dyy aware dat u going 2 study 2 equipt ya sef nd com bak 2 feel so nd so position, den dyy can go ahead 2 state ya salary details or if u cant get dat, get a study leave letter from ya place of work...den if u av previous employment letter, add it....dis shud help wiv home ties .....den purpose of visit....jes explain y u going nd wat motivated u 2 go 4 dat course blah blah blah...den make sure its kinda higher dan d degree u already av....den personal asset nd financial status, if u av any property u cud add d documents or beta still dat or ya sponsor, den if u stated u working, u av 2 put ya statment of account, so it cud show d salary entering ya account nd also submit payslips if u av...i got d trv dis tym around...i hope dis helps...
bro what could be stated as hometie for someone currently undergoing NYSC
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Asumns:
Good afternoon the house!
I have been having trying to pay part of my tuition fee (6000 canada dollar) through my master naira card but not succeeded yet. How can I go about it? Really needs your help. .. time is running out

What is the limit on your card? If its still set at its default limit of N150,000, then you need to contact your bank requesting that you want to increase your limit to the amount that wud cover your tuition after which u can set the limit back to default. Another thing is....does the school accept debit cards? Some accept ONLY credit cards.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by minnietope(f): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
mcdonald123:

What if one cannot get study leave letter from place of work, and cannot get offer letter for employment from any employer on return, for instance I cannot afford to inform our employer of our plans, hence, i am planning only planning to use my offer of employment letter, confirmation letter, payslips and pension statement, because thats the best i can get.

So far in this forum, i have seen no application is perfect, I will do my best and hope on God.
I plan on applying next month.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ornaments(f): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
darefestus:

Hello, how can I reach you via PM?.. I need your help with a part of my SOP.. Unfortunately I don't have the email I registered NL with...I can drop my email if u dont mind
Drop your mail sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
mcdonald123:
TRV approved yesterday...God bless u all 4 ya assistance
Congrats.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mcdonald123(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
CruzAj:
bro what could be stated as hometie for someone currently undergoing NYSC
Ur family here in nigeria can serve as hometie, den ya landed properties nd assets or dat of ya sponsor, nd also a future emplyment letter from a firm....all dese cud do...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bepzi4jesus: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gevic:
Congrats.

Congrat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mcdonald123(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
minnietope:

What if one cannot get study leave letter from place of work, and cannot get offer letter for employment from any employer on return, for instance I cannot afford to inform our employer of our plans, hence, i am planning only planning to use my offer of employment letter, confirmation letter, payslips and pension statement, because thats the best i can get....

So far in this forum, i have seen no application is perfect, I will do my best and hope on God.
I plan on applying next month.
D company dat gave me an offer on ma return, knws am nat coming 2 work 4 dem...its jes 2 convice d VO dat u coming bak....if u av a relative or any1 dat cud help u wiv dat...nat necessarily ya coming bak 2 work 4 dem...jes 2 convince d vo...bur if u cant get any, its still fine, jes use wat u av nd bak it up wiv prayer...most tyms, i feel convincing d vo in any way posible dat u coming bak , is d key 2 getting d trv....i wish u luck nd dunt rush it...try tackling every reason 4 refusal in ya first app b4 submission. God bless u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bepzi4jesus: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
mcdonald123:
D company dat gave me an offer on ma return, knws am nat coming 2 work 4 dem...its jes 2 convice d VO dat u coming bak....if u av a relative or any1 dat cud help u wiv dat...nat necessarily ya coming bak 2 work 4 dem...jes 2 convince d vo...bur if u cant get any, its still fine, jes use wat u av nd bak it up wiv prayer...most tyms, i feel convincing d vo in any way posible dat u coming bak , is d key 2 getting d trv....i wish u luck nd dunt rush it...try tackling every reason 4 refusal in ya first app b4 submission. God bless u

Congrat broda

Plz can I use d study leave letter instead of payslip.. though I wish I can get d two buh not certain I wish to apply today..

And plz is VO going to contact ur employer to find out whether u are a staff in deir company?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by minnietope(f): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
mcdonald123:

I will like to send you a pm on the offer letter given by the company.

thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mcdonald123(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
bepzi4jesus:

Congrat broda

Plz can I use d leave letter instead of payslip.. though I wish I can get d two buh not certain I wish to apply today..
Sure u can use d leave letter....den submit ya statement of account, it shud show in ya statement of account dat u receive money from d company monthly....i didnt av a payslip, i only submitted my statement of account...i wish u all d best in ya app....nd pls do well 2 list ya documents here so every1 wud contribute nd tell u if its ok b4 u submit.....plus i doubt dyy wud call ya company 2 ask...bur u can neva tell...so 2 b on a safe side, make sure u actually working wiv dat company...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mcdonald123(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sorry, dunn knw hw d pm tin works...bur u cud lemme av ya mail, so i cud send u a mail...
minnietope:

I will like to send you a pm on the offer letter given by the company.

thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by minnietope(f): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
mcdonald123:
Sorry, dunn knw hw d pm tin works...bur u cud lemme av ya mail, so i cud send u a mail...

minnietope@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mcdonald123(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Doesnt mata....jes sha submit ya statement of account since u syy u working....cheers...
bepzi4jesus:

Buh plz should in case d name of company not reflecting on my SOA wot does dat mean
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
invincible2006:
Please is your sponsor here in Nigeria or in Canada? Do u indicate u know someone very connected in Canada?
My sponsor is in 9ja.... Nope i didn't

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.