Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1150115 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 3:12pm On May 28, 2015
NaD720:

So true, I see this as the devil's handwork and the VO's aint smiling from the look of things. Their really looking for ways and excuses to limit Nigerian applicants. It is well!

We learn everyday, it is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by NaD720: 3:12pm On May 28, 2015
tnuola:

Pple don't even prove anything and get their trv, so that's out of it sha.
yeah it is. many excuses will come up later in the future, Something like...
Application rejected.
Reason: Applicant not eligible for purpose of trv.
Reason: Applicant not wanted in Canada for domestic violence in home-country. and so on and so fourth.....I think this time around, It doesn't matter the documents you present. I think what matters is prayers and GOD's mercy.

Cherokee:
Application rejected.
Reason: relationship to sponsors not established.
Take heart bro. You need to find a way through this difficult time. All the best in future applicants and pending.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olutowo(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=mevisbleek post=34177922][/quote]

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§..thanks..just got worried kus ℓ̊ contacted the skul and they said they haven't got ℓ̊t....thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Crich(f): 3:15pm On May 28, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
he possibly didnt establish it.
like evidences to back it up.
wedding certificates.....pictures.....

But what dse guys are doing aint fair na. Chai!
So, how do i prove my brothers(sponsors) are related to me even though we still bear same surname? Is the family information form enough
These VOs shaaaaa!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 3:15pm On May 28, 2015
NaD720:

yeah it is. many excuses will come up later in the future, Something like...
Application rejected.
Reason: Applicant not eligible for purpose of trv.
Reason: Applicant not wanted in Canada for domestic violence in home-country. and so on and so fourth.....I think this time around, It doesn't matter the documents you present. I think what matters is prayers and GOD's mercy.

LOL!!!! It is well sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2015
Hmmm, maybe reasons for delay/denial are just like phone applications, the get updated from time to time..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mevisbleek: 3:15pm On May 28, 2015
NaD720:

So true, I see this as the devil's handwork and the VO's aint smiling from the look of things. Their really looking for ways and excuses to limit Nigerian applicants. It is well!

Before we all get emotional and blame the devil let's wait and see the doc our brother submitted. This case just tells us that vos are extremely meticulous. Sir, pls tell us the doc so we can all brainstorm. I'm sorry about the refusal sir

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 3:17pm On May 28, 2015
Joe980:
Perfect...se alafia le wa?

Yes.. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mevisbleek: 3:19pm On May 28, 2015
olutowo:

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§..thanks..just got worried kus ℓ̊ contacted the skul and they said they haven't got ℓ̊t....thanks

Shut up, really? Oya call gre to ask y. I know that I called gmat at some point. Sorry sir I no dey curse u lol. Let me know if u need help in getting the number
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 28, 2015
mevisbleek:

Before we all get emotional and blame the devil let's wait and see the doc our brother submitted. This case just tells us that vos are extremely meticulous. Sir, pls tell us the doc so we can all brainstorm. I'm sorry about the refusal sir

1000 likes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 28, 2015
Please to our silent readers, if you get any correspondence from CIC be kind enough to inform the house.
After all you tap from prayers and testimonies here.
That way we can at least know how things are moving with other people.
There are only a little fraction of applicants here
Thank you.

Moving forward,
Ourfriend Cherokee Submitted online, I believe around mid April.
May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by burrytee(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2015
kudos to everyone here.please ihave always gone through the trend but not gotten a relevant answer to my question.
I appreciate guys respond to application made with HND certificate.please i want to start applying but i want to lay my hands on multiple college/universities to increase my chances.i have been to several school website where they demand application/processing fee.

Do i have to pay processing fee/application for all the school i applied for or please how do i go about filing multiple application.your respond will be highly appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mevisbleek: 3:43pm On May 28, 2015
darefestus:
Please to our silent readers, if you get any correspondence from CIC be kind enough to inform the house.
After all you tap from prayers and testimonies here.
That way we can at least know how things are moving with other people.
There are only a little fraction of applicants here
Thank you.

Moving forward,
Ourfriend Cherokee Submitted online, I believe around mid April.
May God help us

Well said.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by babajust: 3:50pm On May 28, 2015
Cherokee's delay just got me worried.
Cos I intend using my paternal uncle(a distance one) who doesn't share my surname as my sponsor. I grew knwing him as my dad's brother not same parent though and he's already sponsoring his kids in canada. My worry is how do I prove our relationship?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mevisbleek: 4:04pm On May 28, 2015
babajust:
Cherokee's delay just got me worried.
Cos I intend using my paternal uncle(a distance one) who doesn't share my surname as sponsor. I grew knwing him as my dad's brother not same parent though and he's already sponsoring is kids in canada. My worry is how do I prove our relationship?

Wait. Let's analyze this sir. Before I delve deeper u mentioned that he currently has dependants schooling in Canada, right? This means that he will be spending at least 20k/yr per head, right? Knowing his yearly income will help us analyze this properly considering the fact that his kids come first before u. From my end I see a financial burden on him and only a good income will convince me. Sorry I dey use me, trying to act as a vo. Pls answer the income question and we will go from there

Don't get scared u will not be denied if we address the salient points. By the way that line "I grew my seeing him as my dad" touched me. It will make a good catch phrase on Ur SOP. Don't worry u will be fine. Pardon any typo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2015
Oya eyin temi ni Nairaland been days have missed everyone on here, have been busy in the jungle gathering all the necessary documents to refire asap..... Even if the VO's see my new app dey go fear fear I will list dem soon.. Planning to refire by 1st which is monday so by ending 30th I shuld be planning for medicals and flight cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:24pm On May 28, 2015
My hammed hammed
It's not about the docs, have your situation changed considerably?....
Have you gotten the right admissions?
If u apply now it will be your fourth I guess...
Nobody seems to Haave the kinda chill madam Tnu has...the kind of chill I'm certain will end in praise.

Well just list your documents and let's see..
We shall all laugh in the end
ohammed199:
Oya eyin temi ni Nairaland been days have missed everyone on here, have been busy in the jungle gathering all the necessary documents to refire asap..... Even if the VO's see my new app dey go fear fear I will list dem soon.. Planning to refire by 1st which is monday so by ending 30th I shuld be planning for medicals and flight cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
My hammed hammed
It's not about the docs, have your situation changed considerably?....
Have you gotten the right admissions?
If u apply now it will be your fourth I guess...
Nobody seems to Haave the kinda chill madam Tnu has...the kind of chill I'm certain will end in praise.

Well just list your documents and let's see..
We shall all laugh in the end
new asdmission into a college for a diploma course for 2yrs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by babajust: 4:27pm On May 28, 2015
mevisbleek:

Wait. Let's analyze this sir. Before I delve deeper u mentioned that he currently has dependants schooling in Canada, right? This means that he will be spending at least 20k/yr per head, right? Knowing his yearly income will help us analyze this properly considering the fact that his kids come first before u. From my end I see a financial burden on him and only a good income will convince me. Sorry I dey use me, trying to act as a vo. Pls answer the income question and we will go from there

Don't get scared u will not be denied if we address the salient points. By the way that line "I grew my seeing him as my dad" touched me. It will make a good catch phrase on Ur SOP. Don't worry u will be fine. Pardon any typo

I can't say exactly his income as he is a biz man but going by his investments I knw financial burden can't be an issue in this case. He is well loaded. Prove of relationship is the issue here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lollipop25(f): 4:28pm On May 28, 2015
bighead1:
A man was in his jeep, he got to the Kano traffic,
he looked up and
he saw a man flying an airplane, he said" how i
wish, if I will reach up to this level so i can avoid
kano traffic, when he looked behind he saw a
man in a small car praying to God to give him a
jeep to avoid the heat, As that one looked up he
saw another man in a motorcycle (Okada) also
praying to God to give him a small car because
the sun is too much.
Another man was trekking across the bridge also
praying for God to give okada to avoid crossing
the bridge all the time, As he walked down he
saw a cripple also praying for God to give him
legs so that he can cross the bridge without
wheelchair, As the cripple was praying he saw
ambulance
passing by and the person inside also praying for
God to give the dead body life and take away the
two legs. Moral Lesson:
No matter your condition always
give thanks to God.
If you are grateful to God today,
just take 2seconds of your time and "LIKE IF YOU ARE THANKFUL"
I am stealing this, no vex oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:37pm On May 28, 2015
Hope uRe including ur OND transcripts?
All thee best bro
ohammed199:
new asdmission into a college for a diploma course for 2yrs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Hope uRe including ur OND transcripts?
All thee best bro
lmao.... I didn't ohhh am applying for OND will I still include OND transcripts again won't dey be like why didn't apply for HND ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Solo8(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2015
You guys and religion...

Always find it funny how Nigerians seem to not understand the concept of keeping religion between you and your God. It's pretty rude, Lets try to not turn this thread into a church.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Padike: 4:55pm On May 28, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Mr padike, maybe ur friend missed the mail... mr joe980 here said he received an approval mail before he went to pick up his documents
I dnt even knw sef

He received a mail showing his TRV has been approved? I strongly doubt. Ask him to confirm coz I can't see his post on that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Cherokee(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2015
- Financials 1. Statement of account (sponsor's) 2. Letters of sponsorship from sponsors - CAC from both 3. My statement of account - Savings account - Pensions account 4. Employment letter 5. Pay Slips (last 3 months) - Letter of Explanation/Supporting Documents 1. Statement of purpose 2. CV 3. Certifications 4. NYSC discharge certificate 5. Documents of landed properties - Letter of Acceptance 1. Letter of Admission 2. Transcript 3. Degree certificate 4. Waec certificate - Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ) - Passport Biodata page - Passport photograph
Online route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sholay2011(m): 5:00pm On May 28, 2015
Solo8:
You guys and religion...

Always find it funny how Nigerians seem to not understand the concept of keeping religion between you and your God. It's pretty rude, Lets try to not turn this thread into a church.
Wow.... undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mevisbleek: 5:03pm On May 28, 2015
Solo8:
You guys and religion...

Good day mr solo, after living in Canada for a minute I totally agree with you on the keeping church aside.

However, haven lived in naija, Kai I will understand why we can't keep church aside. U need God oh. For something as little as visa one can use diabolical means to make sure that u never get the visa (all them our village people). My brother u won't understand. Naija tough. Lol

I know that u cannot comprehend the juju things. Juju is a real as HIV, until e catch u before u go believe.

Please don't crucify me. I'm just saying oh

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Obeenah(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2015
cbaldwin2013:
Hello House

I have a short and quick question and would appreciate your contribution.I am applying to study in Canada and my sponsor lives in the United Kingdom and so his bank statement etc have to be from the UK.We have close ties because he is my uncle. Anyway the question is does my sponsor have to come from Nigeria or Canada

Hello. U sent me a mail on Nairaland but I can't view it. Pls do send or reply me on the content tnx.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 28, 2015
Cherokee:
- Financials
1. Statement of account (sponsor's)
2. Letters of sponsorship from sponsors
- CAC from both
3. My statement of account
- Savings account
- Pensions account
4. Employment letter
5. Pay Slips (last 3 months)
- Letter of Explanation/Supporting Documents
1. Statement of purpose
2. CV
3. Certifications
4. NYSC discharge certificate
5. Documents of landed properties
- Letter of Acceptance
1. Letter of Admission
2. Transcript
3. Degree certificate
4. Waec certificate
- Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ)
- Passport Biodata page
- Passport photograph

Online route

Sorry to hear of your delay. When did you submit online? When was your biometrics?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 28, 2015
Cherokee:
- Financials
1. Statement of account (sponsor's)
2. Letters of sponsorship from sponsors
- CAC from both
3. My statement of account
- Savings account
- Pensions account
4. Employment letter
5. Pay Slips (last 3 months)
- Letter of Explanation/Supporting Documents
1. Statement of purpose
2. CV
3. Certifications
4. NYSC discharge certificate
5. Documents of landed properties
- Letter of Acceptance
1. Letter of Admission
2. Transcript
3. Degree certificate
4. Waec certificate
- Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ)
- Passport Biodata page
- Passport photograph

Online route

Boss, Who is this Sponsor? Or how did you state your relationship with the him/her?
You could also help us with the date you submitted and your program.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 5:26pm On May 28, 2015
He sent me a DM

Cc @joe890

Padike:

He received a mail showing his TRV has been approved? I strongly doubt. Ask him to confirm coz I can't see his post on that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Zattiezat: 5:53pm On May 28, 2015
Hello house,
This 6 weeks wait is a lot o lol, the forum really helps though, everyone z doing a great job.
The recent refusals tho... Phew
T is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.