Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,329 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1152970 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 28, 2015
prettyhauweezy:
Hello beautiful house, is been 46 days today since I had my biometrics and am yet to get the mail for medical. I am really worried. I need some words of advise FROM you guys please. Biometrics done since 13 April,2025.

Sister Biko just chill.
The guy that got a response today applied online on the 12.
So abeg take Chill pill..Most important thing na to get the trv in good health.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:26pm On May 28, 2015
ddbluv:
Hello house, please where can someone perform the medical test at a reasonable price. I enquired from one of the registered clinic and was told N28K, Any lesser price would be appreciated as I do no think they should charge me that much, my body is in perfect shape, everything is negative..Lol
Pls reply ASAP..

Roflmao... Pls don't let me choke from laughter
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Solo8(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2015
Phronesis2:
@Solo8, I sent u a message, awaiting your response.thanks

Bros, sorry I just noticed your message. I have absolutely no way of helping with that. I never applied for student visa or any visa for that matter, so I can't advice with the topic your asking for, but my advice will be to leave it for at least some months in there (possibly 6). They'll notice know if its just a month or a couple of weeks.

I thought some people gave some advise here on how to tackle it, ask again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Chars1289: 10:45pm On May 28, 2015
ddbluv:
Hello house, please where can someone perform the medical test at a reasonable price. I enquired from one of the registered clinic and was told N28K, Any lesser price would be appreciated as I do no think they should charge me that much, my body is in perfect shape, everything is negative..Lol
Pls reply ASAP..
grin grin
u re a badt guy @everything is negative
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2015
ddbluv:
Pls reply ASAP..

Lmao...'I do not think they should charge me that much, my body is in perfect shape, everything is negative..' Nice one bro/ma.
Just write to cic..*cheers*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Onyeoma3: 11:34pm On May 28, 2015
ddbluv:
Pls reply ASAP..

No offence meant sir.

If you've been called for medicals at this point, and you're still here complaining about the price... E get as e be ooo(unless you're just cracking jokes and relieving the tension in the house)... Some people dream to be in this your position day and night.

Start preparing you mind for the expenses in Canada (esp the monthly rent) cos by the time you do the conversion in naira, your body go tell...

Congrats on your medicals though... And to answer your question, that's the cheapest price you can get wink...

See you in Maple land...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Gods1son: 12:16am On May 29, 2015
Are they gonna send an email to notify of one's medical call or update in the app? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by rommyayo: 12:45am On May 29, 2015
Hello,
Please am applying for study permit online, but there is no section where I will submit my school certificates. Please is there way out ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 12:53am On May 29, 2015
CHERIPH:

YES, HOPE U SEND YOUR TELEX COPY TO THE SCHOOL VIA EMAIL. THEY WILL SEND YOU CONFIRMATION/RECIEPT BEFORE OR AFTER 10DAYS.

Thanks for this.. I didn't get a telex copy before. But after I called the guy at the bank.. we resolved it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Cherokee(m): 3:54am On May 29, 2015
Onyeoma3, Can decisions made by the VOs be appealed?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 4:03am On May 29, 2015
Cherokee:
Onyeoma3,Can decisions made by the VOs be appealed?
Reapply!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ValerieXO: 6:21am On May 29, 2015
Onyeoma3:

No offence meant sir.

If you've been called for medicals at this point, and you're still here complaining about the price... E get as e be ooo(unless you're just cracking jokes and relieving the tension in the house)... Some people dream to be in this your position day and night.

Start preparing you mind for the expenses in Canada (esp the monthly rent) cos by the time you do the conversion in naira, your body go tell...

Congrats on your medicals though... And to answer your question, that's the cheapest price you can get wink...

See you in Maple land...
True talk.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Onyeoma3: 7:04am On May 29, 2015
Cherokee:
Onyeoma3,
Can decisions made by the VOs be appealed?

Yeah, it is but not advisable as it'll cost you time and resources, with a positive outcome not guaranteed .

Like my oga Joe980 rightly said, it's best to reapply.

Hopefully with the right measures in place, you'll get it this one more time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Cherokee(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2015
Joe980:
Reapply!
So when i want to reapply, I suppose i will include a new sponsor's statement of account as well as letter of sponsorship?... Do i have to also go for my biometrics again?... By the way how did u tackle ur case after the initial denial?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 8:54am On May 29, 2015
Cherokee:

So when i want to reapply, I suppose i will include a new sponsor's statement of account as well as letter of sponsorship?... Do i have to also go for my biometrics again?... By the way how did u tackle ur case after the initial denial?

Hello

Your case is a peculiar, yet straightfoward one, yes you would include a fresh statement of account and have the biometrics done again.

If your uncle who is your sponsor has helped you in the past, try to get proof of it and include in your app, also if there's a family picture where your uncle is in with you, you should include too.
Trust me ur case is easy to tackle.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2015
Cherokee:

You will need an updated copy of all your documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Cherokee(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2015
tnuola:

Hello

Your case is a peculiar, yet straightfoward one, yes you would include a fresh statement of account and have the biometrics done again.

If your uncle who is your sponsor has helped you in the past, try to get proof of it and include in your app, also if there's a family picture where your uncle is in with you, you should include too.
Trust me ur case is easy to tackle.

Wow,
You are so selfless, you really deserve to be in Canada.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Cherokee(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2015
standupguy:

You will need an updated copy of all your documents.
Thanks Bro,
When i want to give Up & I see peeps like you. I just know i have to keep fighting...#Istillwon'tfall
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2015
Solo8:
You guys and religion...

Always find it funny how Nigerians seem to not understand the concept of keeping religion between you and your God. It's pretty rude, Lets try to not turn this thread into a church.

Bro do you know that some people who mention God in your there post have not been to any place of worship in the past six months.
When things are beyond your control or has no rational explanation, it's termed mother nature or destiny. Which is actually God every living thing acknowledges that. Religion is the way you believe to communicate with it. No one has thrown Buddhism, hindu, Islam and Christianity at your face. So you don't feel offended next time someone mentions God, consider it as a call for mother nature to his/her favor and not throwing religion at your face because actually they didn't mention any prophets.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Gods1son: 9:25am On May 29, 2015
GOOD NEWS!!! I see 5 peeps testify within a space of 1 week. Hippie

11 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by easyxtan: 10:25am On May 29, 2015
I Need a very urgent reply from the house, I am trying to upload a different folder into one file in the CIC website and i am been restricted, please can anyone tell me how he/she upload his/her file because i have a lot of file to upload.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Solo8(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2015
standupguy:

Bro do you know that some people who mention God in your there post have not been to any place of worship in the past six months.
When things are beyond your control or has no rational explanation, it's termed mother nature or destiny. Which is actually God every living thing acknowledges that. Religion is the way you believe to communicate with it. No one has thrown Buddhism, hindu, Islam and Christianity at your face. So you don't feel offended next time someone mentions God, consider it as a call for mother nature to his/her favor and not throwing religion at your face because actually they didn't mention any prophets.
Thank you.

Highly doubt the people saying that will agree with you that they are praying to some abstract mother nature, and some have mentioned and implied specific religious things. Anyways, I was trying to start that debate here. I was trying to make a point and I think most people got the point I was making.

Lets keep the thread going and hope people get some more good news.

Please those of you in naija keep us updated on relevant current news. I'm watching the inauguration, everyone seems excited. Hope I see change when I visit in December.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sholay2011(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2015
easyxtan:
I Need a very urgent reply from the house, I am trying to upload a different folder into one file in the CIC website and i am been restricted, please can anyone tell me how he/she upload his/her file because i have a lot of file to upload.
Don't really get this.

But I think you should scan all the documents you want to upload together as one single document. Then, crop each of them as you scan continuously because its size must not exceed 4MB.

Or let the gurus come answer sha...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 10:47am On May 29, 2015
Imagine someone outside can watch the inauguration, while we full blood inside naija no see power watch am...

It can't get worse than this is the only hope I have for the new administration.

*Tears*
Abeg solo8 do well to update on important facts...
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by easyxtan: 10:48am On May 29, 2015
For people that submitted online, I want to upload my hubby financial statement,co sponsor financial statement and other financial document as evidence of my financial document,how do i upload it? do i need to upload each sponsor in different folder and upload it as one file? i am having problem now, please i need assistance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Solo8(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Imagine someone outside can watch the inauguration, while we full blood inside naija no see power watch am...

It can't get worse than this is the only hope I have for the new administration.

*Tears*
Abeg solo8 do well to update on important facts...
Lol...

Thats crazy man, I feel your pain. We take electricity for granted here. The Vice has been sworn in..

Buhari taking the oath now...

Someone has a canadian flag there next to the podium..haha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by easyxtan: 10:51am On May 29, 2015
sholay2011:

Don't really get this.

But I think you should scan all the documents you want to upload together as one single document. Then, crop each of them as you scan continuously because its size must not exceed 4MB.

Or let the gurus come answer sha...

How can i scan them as one document?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sholay2011(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2015
easyxtan:

The latest type of scanner can scan a document, then you remove that document and put the next one and then you click 'add'...and that second document is scanned as an addition to the first, and then you can remove and put another document in the scanner and click 'add' again...and it scans that as no 3 document. ..till you scan all the documents. ..and then you save all the scanned documents as ONE single document!

Advisably, you crop a little as you scan each document to reduce each file size because the total file must not exceed 4MB if you want to upload. I scanned 16 documents and due to cropping, the total size is just 1.91MB.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2015
easyxtan:

First of all you have to determine the settings with the clearest visibility and lowest size, then while scanning you can just add the document one after the other then save as one single file.

Incase you need to merge documents or convert jpg to pdf vice versa you can use either the online tool smallpdf.com or download and install the software pdfill. Pdfill can also enable you reorder pdf file pages.
While scanning remember to crop out white spaces to help reduce size.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by easyxtan: 11:11am On May 29, 2015
sholay2011:

The latest type of scanner can scan a document, then you remove that document and put the next one and then you click 'add'...and that second document is scanned as an addition to the first, and then you can remove and put another document in the scanner and click 'add' again...and it scans that as no 3 document. ..till you scan all the documents. ..and then you save all the scanned documents as ONE single document!

Advisably, you crop a little as you scan each document to reduce each file size because the total file must not exceed 4MB if you want to upload. I scanned 16 documents and due to cropping, the total size is just 1.91MB.

Which Location are you and where did you scan your documents. i dont know how to acceess the latest scanner
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Solo8(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2015
easyxtan:

Which Location are you and where did you scan your documents. i dont know how to acceess the latest scanner

have you scanned any of them already, if so how big are all of them in total? If you have, there are programs that can make them a single pdf file.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by easyxtan: 11:17am On May 29, 2015
Solo8:

have you scanned any of them already, if so how big are all of them in total? If you have, there are programs that can make them a single pdf file.

yes i've scanned all my documents but i dont know the size for now. pls which program is that cos i already scanned them as pdf but one by one

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.