Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1152524 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2014
Can anyone help with the page in part 6 that detailed someone who called for her refusal paper through some legal company and got a detailed response regarding her refusal...

This will help people that want to go that route especially @Brocky123 who has been refused 4 times....I will advice she calls for her paper and understand what exactly could be the problem before reapplying

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2014
bykomartin:

THANKS DEAR, JUST SAW IT. I WILL FILL THE PRE-QUALIFICATION FORM ASAP THOUGH I HAVE ALREADY PAID APP FEE.
THANKS,....VERY HELPFUL

please bro, stop typing in Block Letters, check rule 11:- 11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2014
double08:

I can imagine how relieved you re like dose peeps dat survived Ebola

you play beautifully with words. Weldone sir.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ebola:

...and the Lord has done it as He said He would do it. The latest status of my account - 'Visa application, tracking ID No.2014.............. – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 19/12/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre'.
I thank you all for your support and prayers - @mrnilobrawn; @pchax;
Meanwhile, MyCIC acccount has also been updated with my Letter of Introduction. Everything is in place now and I just give God the glory. Will go pick up my passport from 2.00pm later in the day. I bless God.
. Congrat @ebola. I key into ur testimony wen my time come. The pastor. Sure deserve a. Big hug for his declaration for you which God has. Made possible.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by myownlife(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ebola:

...and the Lord has done it as He said He would do it. The latest status of my account - 'Visa application, tracking ID No.2014.............. – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 19/12/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre'.
I thank you all for your support and prayers - @mrnilobrawn; @pchax;
Meanwhile, MyCIC acccount has also been updated with my Letter of Introduction. Everything is in place now and I just give God the glory. Will go pick up my passport from 2.00pm later in the day. I bless God.
Congrats Ebola! You can now enjoy your remaining time in Accra without tension. Safe journey back home.
Today is surely the day for the post-medicals.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ThatWarriBoy: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
tolaengr:

11th of December to resume Jan 5th your chances are slim But with God nothing is impossible

Yes o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Shyee:

you play beautifully with words. Weldone sir.

grin thanks boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ThatWarriBoy: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
Does any one know if VFS can estimate how long it will take for your study permit to be processed? Either paper or online, so I will know if asking them will be a good idea.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ebola:
My dear with all the plans to make ehn, enjoyment is the last thing on ma mind. Am soo stressed right now but in a good way. Una own sef go better o....

Congrats. wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Inkblood: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
please ehn. for a first time rejectee, whats the appropriate amount of time to wait before reapplying so i dont appear desperate.. (even though i actually am) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ebola(f): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
ThatWarriBoy:
Does any one know if VFS can estimate how long it will take for your study permit to be processed?
Either paper or online, so I will know if asking them will be a good idea.

VFS will never give such details. They'll instead refer you to what is public information on the CIC website regarding processing time frames. Its already been established here that the online route is faster than the paper route. I think its even more reliable right now to assess the average time lines by reading through this thread in detail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Anugoson(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Inkblood:
please ehn. for a first time rejectee, whats the appropriate amount of time to wait before reapplying so i dont appear desperate.. (even though i actually am) grin grin
There is no fixed amount of time to wait before reapplying again...once you have been able to rectify the reasons given for the delay by restructuring and repackaging ur documents u are good to go...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olamonsor2: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
@ Ebola mi... God bless u and congrats. Thank God u never doubt ur God. Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chuckie414(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nawa o...so no one saw my post..or no one wants to help ?......*sobs*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Inkblood: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
chuckie414:
Nawa o...so no one saw my post..or no one wants to help ?......*sobs*

thank you so much boss. early january it is then. once my admission is deferred. i go repackage and refire
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Amefrica:
Glory be to God in the heavens. Finished with a first-class this semester 3.6/4.0 hahaha so happy. I wish everyone coming here success too. #MakeAfricaProud
congrats cheesy. oya come, make i give u that kiss now kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Onyeoma3: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Joe980:
@Onyeoma3; ke du? Hope every dey jolificate. How papers?

Adi m mma my brother... Trying my best to keep myself busy dis Xmas season to avoid boredom...... Why are they still delaying your medical request ni?

Continue to remain strong in your faith... When God says yes, no one can say otherwise, not even the Almighty CHG.

To all my people that are waiting for their passport request, I advise you inquire how to send your passport to CVAC from any location when the embassy finally requests for it, and get them send it back to you thru that same courier company(a great option if you came from a very far place, and it is quite efficient) ... So you can use the remaining time to pack your stuffs and get ready for the journey to the land flowing with pizza and chocolate.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hello House, I want to ask that for paper application, are photocopies of sponsors CAC certificate and tax clearance papers adequate. He can't afford to give me the original for the period of visa review.t
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Onyeoma3: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
checkyink:
Hello House, I want to ask that for paper application, are photocopies of sponsors CAC certificate and tax clearance papers adequate. He can't afford to give me the original for the period of visa review.t

You should be OK with a Certified True Copy (CTC) of the originals obtainable at any High court in Ur location.. Costs like 50 bucks per page.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Babahor: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thank u Jesus .i collected my stamped passport with d visa on it today at Oregun .Special shout out to oga siga ,Amefrica and everyone who contributed to my success .God bless u all .To all those awaiting medicals calls and TRVS receive it now in Jesus name .
Let me start to book my accomodation and flight things now .God I give u all d Glory .It is d lords doing .

20 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thank Onyeoma, I want to ask if anyone has used photocopies of such documents and got visa approval. Also what are certified true copies ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Amefrica:

Congrats. wink
@Amefrica, Please I really need your email so that i can send you my letter of purpose for your perusal and advise and review... Thanks
just send me an e-mail and i ll send the sop to u, mine iddy armyswood@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Babahor:
Thank u Jesus .i collected my stamped passport with d visa on it today at Oregun .Special shout out to oga siga ,Amefrica and everyone who contributed to my success .God bless u all .To all those awaiting medicals calls and TRVS receive it now in Jesus name .
Let me start to book my accomodation and flight things now .God I give u all d Glory .It is d lords doing .

Congrats boss. cheesy Safe trip to you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Onyeoma3:
Adi m mma my brother... Trying my best to keep myself busy dis Xmas season to avoid boredom...... Why are they still delaying your medical request ni?
Continue to remain strong in your faith... When God says yes, no one can say otherwise, not even the Almighty CHG.
Thanks brother, submitted medical with application. We go see God willing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
aflyingbird:
congrats cheesy. oya come, make i give u that kiss now kiss

Hahaha thanks dear.. kiss kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Inkblood: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
checkyink:
Thank Onyeoma, I want to ask if anyone has used photocopies of such documents and got visa approval. Also what are certified true copies ?

the certified true copy is a verified, high quality, colored photocopy of your original documents. the verification is done at a high court. you take the colored photocopies and the original(though this might not be really need, but just take it there) to the court and ask around. they will stamp each of the colored photocopies to state that it is the same with the original. i was charged N1500 bucks for like 8 documents, but i went through some hustler at the court. so beware and tell them you know it is 50naira per page. that should help your cost.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
@Babahor, congratulations...
When did you submit your passport and did u get a mail concerning the collection?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Tsola6: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
@Babahor congrats dear.
Please when did u receive the mail askin for your passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Tsola6: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Lol! Y me n u ask d same question
blink6:
@Babahor, congratulations...
When did you submit your passport and did u get a mail concerning the collection?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by warrikid(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tsola6:
Lol! Y me n u ask d same question
Lolz,quite expected tho cos una two dey same boat.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Tsola6: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
My dear d matter tire me o
warrikid:
Lolz,quite expected tho cos una two dey same boat.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by warrikid(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tsola6:
My dear d matter tire me o
I wish say na me dey una stage so,chaiiii. Make una try relax shaa, ur visa is sure. Its jst a matter of days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.