Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1151882 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Anugoson(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
@ redribs...bro any news yet?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by redribs(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Anugoson:
@ redribs...bro any news yet?

no news bro.... but no news means good news... let's keep the hope alive... thanks for checking tho... I'm just tryna be more like an observer during this suspense period.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Patdeka(f): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hello guys.. its been quite a cold and busy semester for me here with lots of assignments and presentations. Congrats to all those who have gotten their Trvs and medical calls. To those who were delayed, winners never quit and am sure you know this. Pls re-package your app and am sure you'll be fine.

Just a quick question. Am planning to invite my hubby actually, but has anyone applied for a spousal visa within the last one month and has gotten a reply, and if yes, what was the processing time like? Your kind and prompt responses will be highly appreciated.

Btw where is Chrigogogo tongue , Divinetunes, Amefrica and Slimdel.. av really missed you guys tho..lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ThatWarriBoy: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
toucheli:

Tbh, i can't really remember a single date, the most i can remember was that the whole process took 2-3 weeks and it was via online.

Please Toucheli, did u do an upfront medical examination? Cos i m hoping mine can be as fast as urs. I applied online, attached my poilce character certificate and eMedical sheet, and I have also paid my tuition fees for the Winter term.

What else did u do that you think made urs this fast. I know its God ultimately but just enlighten me about the things you did dt u felt made it quick.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
ThatWarriBoy:
Did you attach your eMedical sheet to an online or paper application. If it was attached an online application, in what section did you upload it? Also has it been updated on ur CIC account that it has been received by them?
I applied via paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennybravo1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Please my good people I join this site not long ago pls I just want to ask some so little many questions,
1. Pls after someone has been rejected like how many month or year will it take one to re aply
2. I'm rejected base on my travel history, personal and purpose of travelling
3. The SOP I write the first time will I change it when I re aply or I can re use it, because it was removed from my file o
What will I do pls, MY PEOPLE PLS FOR GOD SAKE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by gabialonso(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Futurewiser:
Please who knows university or colleges that offers degree admission easily to Nigerians because Memorial admission requirement is now tough and i was refused by Dalhousie University with my good WAEC result. Please who can suggest school without too much stress for me?
humber and Niagara
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Dazlinga: 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pls House help..I got admission for Fall 2015, Niagara but the school say I need to pay some part of the fees before they can guaranty me a seat in the program. They sent me just letter of acceptance. I want to know if it's safe to apply for Visa with just the acceptance letter without fees paid. Will it dent my chances of getting Visa if I don't pay the fees at all..the school says deadline for part payment is May30th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by gabialonso(m): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
kennybravo1:
Please my good people I join this site not long ago pls I just want to ask some so little many questions,
1. Pls after someone has been rejected like how many month or year will it take one to re aply
2. I'm rejected base on my travel history, personal and purpose of travelling
What will I do pls, MY PEOPLE PLS FOR GOD SAKE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY. Thanks
You can apply as soon as u're able 2tackle the reason(s) that has been stated for your denial. In your case, a well constructed statement of purpose detailing your reason(s) for travelling might make the difference.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vinnygod: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dazlinga:
Pls House help..I got admission for Fall 2015, Niagara but the school say I need to pay some part of the fees before they can guaranty me a seat in the program. They sent me just letter of acceptance. I want to know if it's safe to apply for Visa with just the acceptance letter without fees paid. Will it dent my chances of getting Visa if I don't pay the fees at all..the school says deadline for part payment is May30th
if the condition stated in your offer of admission required you make some part payment. it will be in your best interest to comply, that will also boost your chances
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vinnygod: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
mrnilobrawn how far.... haven't heard from you..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by gabialonso(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dazlinga:
payment of tuition has never been an assurance to getting Visa only that some persons are of the opinion that it shows some sort of financial commitment more so, when you are not a direct dependant of your sponsor.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Anugoson(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
@ kennybravo1...List the docs u submitted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Patdeka:
Hello guys.. its been quite a cold and busy semester for me here with lots of assignments and presentations. Congrats to all those who have gotten their Trvs and medical calls. To those who were delayed, winners never quit and am sure you know this. Pls re-package your app and am sure you'll be fine.

Just a quick question. Am planning to invite my hubby actually, but has anyone applied for a spousal visa within the last one month and has gotten a reply, and if yes, what was the processing time like? Your kind and prompt responses will be highly appreciated.

Btw where is Chrigogogo tongue , Divinetunes, Amefrica and Slimdel.. av really missed you guys tho..lol

Madamu yii, eku 'jometa. S'alafia ni? Gbogbo awon eyan wa nko? Awa na missi yin gidigan ni o. #TestingMyYorubaProwess

Hahaha, how you enjoying the hols? Last semester was a rough one for me too, but thanks to God, he crowned my efforts. Where's your province again, ka wa bayin la'lejo? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennybravo1(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pls what can I do to
1.my personal asset and financial status
2.my current employment situation
3.lenght of proposed stay and
4.purpose of visit
I'm not working yet because I just finish serving this novermber and I was delay for January admission
Thanks
DOCUMENT SUBMITTED
1. Sponsor account with €85,000{ my uncle we bear different name}
2.land papers
3.Bsc statement of result and waec result
4.my mother birth certificate and my sponsor birth certificate
5.LOA
6. Police character report
7.slip of part payment of school
8. SOP

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
vinnygod:
mrnilobrawn how far.... haven't heard from you..
Have been here bro, how was the semester?
Glad to have you and all uOttawa's back here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vinnygod: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Have been here bro, how was the semester?
Glad to have you and all uOttawa's back here.
how far with your plan when are you joining us.......Canny is patiently waiting for people like you....the land is blessed and spacious to accommodate all

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Anugoson(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
chuckie414:
Hello dearest nairalanders,hope y'all had a splendid night, congrats to y'all who got your trvs n medicals...and to y'all who are waiting on the lord,it shall be well with your applications...
I was delayed and I'm planning to re apply ..however many nairaland excos n gurus have requested that I paste my application stuffs here..so here they are,please advice me on the next steps to take,ammendments,addition n subtractions...I'll be waiting for your experienced inputs,thanks !
I applied for advanced diploma in business administration at SAIT polytechnic,alberta

Reasons of delay ::

You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay.

Your travel history

Length of proposed stay in canada

Purpose of visit

Your current employment situation

Your personal assets and financial status

Documents submitted ::

School's acceptance letter
Statement of purpose
Letter of introduction from my sponspor (my uncle)

Affidavit of facts which my sponsor filled (notarised)

My bank account statement (closing bal of 1.1m)

My uncle's bank account-he retired and his pension is 3m monthly which as been consistent but however he helps a lot of people so his end-of-the-month balance most times is about 500k (closing balance of 3.2m-as at beginning of the month )

My uncle's CSCS online account with shares worth approximately 9m

Transcripts and reference from my university
Transcript from secondary sch.
Certificate from uni.
NYSC certificate
Baptism certificate
Birth certificate (mine and all my family members)
Police report
My international passport
Certificate of origin
CV
A pic of myself and my uncle
My Yellow card
Passport photographs

Once again,thank y'all !
Since ur sponsor's statement of account do fall short to 500k b4 the end of the month,that means he has many dependants,will advice u get a co-sponsor,(Travel history,length of proposed stay and purpose of visit)...These can be tackled in ur SOP...Hope ur intended course of study is related to ur work experience?..(Your Employment situation,Personal asset and Financial status)...Add ur employment details which entails your employment letter,payslips and leave letter,also ur landed properties cert. in ur next application...Finally in addition to ur uncle's CSCS online statement,add his statement of stock transaction and letter of introduction from his stock broker...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
vinnygod:

how far with your plan when are you joining us.......Canny is patiently waiting for people like you....the land is blessed and spacious to accommodate all
Nna nwanemm....adim nkwado..mana ndi ocha okwehi eleanyi anya.
All hope is not lost, tho hoped to spend the season with u guyz.. But more to come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2014
@kennybravo1, did you get that from cic yesterday, and when did u apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2014
Dazlinga:
I got. Admission for may 2015 too nd was also requested to pay part of the fee which I intend to do by January cos the rate is so high now(162naira/1cad).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Patdeka(f): 12:47am On Dec 20, 2014
Amefrica:

Madamu yii, eku 'jometa. S'alafia ni? Gbogbo awon eyan wa nko? Awa na missi yin gidigan ni o. #TestingMyYorubaProwess

Hahaha, how you enjoying the hols? Last semester was a rough one for me too, but thanks to God, he crowned my efforts. Where's your province again, ka wa bayin la'lejo? grin

This your yoruba no be here oo grin Anyway am in Manitoba, Winnipeg to be precise. Acada for here no be beans oo, but i thank God we dey push am..

You have a Pm tho cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 20, 2014
Mcjimmy:
Gurus please there is something bothering me which I need experienced people to shed more light into. My question is does age really affect someone apply for TRV with a diploma admission letter. Because I have a cousin who has just been denied but d only reason they ticked is purpose of visit and he is 29 yrs old.please I need someone who's got experience in the kind of situation... Oga Siga abeg and some other people already in Canada.

Age doesnt affect anything.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 20, 2014
Patdeka:

This your yoruba no be here oo grin Anyway am in Manitoba, Winnipeg to be precise. Acada for here no be beans oo, but i thank God we dey push am..

You have a Pm tho cool

Hahaha Omo Yoruba ni'mi oo ...#swagaarr grin Acada for here not being beans? Tell me abourrit! I turned the library to my 2nd apartment grin

I've replied your Pm tho cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennybravo1(m): 5:29am On Dec 20, 2014
blink6:
@kennybravo1, did you get that from cic yesterday, and when did u apply?
@ blink6 I got that two weeks ago any help pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennybravo1(m): 5:31am On Dec 20, 2014
kennybravo1:
Pls what can I do to
1.my personal asset and financial status
2.my current employment situation
3.lenght of proposed stay and
4.purpose of visit
I'm not working yet because I just finish serving this novermber and I was delay for January admission
Thanks
DOCUMENT SUBMITTED
1. Sponsor account with €85,000{ my uncle we bear different name}
2.land papers
3.Bsc statement of result and waec result
4.my mother birth certificate and my sponsor birth certificate
5.LOA
6. Police character report
7.slip of part payment of school
8. SOP
Pls gurus I need your help and reply thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Dazlinga: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2014
misszionboo:
I got. Admission for may 2015 too nd was also requested to pay part of the fee which I intend to do by January cos the rate is so high now(162naira/1cad).

What program are you going for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sean622: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2014
Hello house, I'm applying for Canada student visa from the UK, what are the necessary application documents I need to provide at the VAC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Padike: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2014
ThatWarriBoy:
Good day Nairalanders, I am kinda new here but I have been going through the threads and I appreciate what you are all doing here.

Anyways, I am in a difficult situation in my Study Permit Processing. I was given a conditional admission by Carleton University for a Masters in Engineering program in Electrical and Computer Engineering in November and it took some weeks for my Undergraduate University to send my transcripts to Canada.

I finally satisfied the condition, paid my Tuition fees for the Winter term and submitted an Online application for my Study permit on the 11th of December. I also did an upront medical examination last month and attached it and my police character certificate to my letter of explanation on my application.

Please, I will like to know what are my chances of getting my TRV before the 5th of January. I know I have not waited for long but I will like to know what my chances are of getting it timeously.

God bless.

Me sef been dey this position before..I dey for carleton too..those carleton people sabi waste time Ehn..but I applied nov 19th sha.. Just dey wait patiently man. I pay for one year sha. You don apply for accomodation?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2014
Dazlinga:

What program are you going for?
critical care nursing. Nd u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2014
Please guys in the house, what are the docs that should be downloaded from CIC for paper app. I saw family info form,document checklist and application for study permit. Do we also need to download application for temporary resident visa ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
checkyink:
Please guys in the house, what are the docs that should be downloaded from CIC for paper app. I saw family info form,document checklist and application for study permit. Do we also need to download application for temporary resident visa ?
IMM1294E (Application for study permit), IMM5645E (Family information), IMM5483E (Document checklist). Form IMM5257B_1 (Application for temporary resident visa...Schedule 1) is optional. Check if it is applicable to you. I didn't submit it though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.