Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? (2311 Views)

Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? / Help:is It Normal To Pee, Every 30 Minute / Do You Have The Urge To Pee During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by killjoy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
for me, I can hold d urge to pee from work(say 2pm) till I get close to home (say 6pm). bt once I get within two hundred meters radius of my house, d urge triples, atimes wen I finally enter d house, I hv u sit down and do funny thrusts with my pelvis to hold it down (plz don't imagine it). nw is der any psychological or scientific explanation to dis? doctors n psychologists, wots Ur take?
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by Diffdeef(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wow
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by killjoy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Diffdeef:
Wow

did I say sth wrong?
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
This behaviour is exclusive for u,mine is that I pee more wen eva am inside my car, I can stop for up to 5times for a 5hours journey just to pee
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by MizMyColi(f): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
It's psychological. It's all in the mind.
Once you begin anticipating because you're closer to the restroom, a communication of sorts goes to the department that needs evacuation and well........there, you have it!

Try this next time.....train your mind.
Even if the restroom''s 5 inch near, convince yourself it's 5 feet away.....you'll go in.....do your thing and voila! You're free. The rush won't be there, trust me.

Don't forget to come and sow your testimony seed after it works.

Bless you Sis smiley
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by killjoy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Once you begin anticipating because you're closer to the restroom, a communication of sorts goes to the department that needs evacuation and well........there, you have it!

Even if the restroom''s 5 inch near, convince yourself it's 5 feet away.....you'll go in.....do your thing and voila! You're free. The rush won't be there, trust me.

Bless you Sis smiley

lolzzzxx.. convince myself? I can barely tell a lie to odaz let alone myself! hmmm. I will try it. Bt I swear if I piss for body, hennnnn, I will find u....

btw I'm a bro nt a sis
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by Mutuwa(m): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

Bless you Sis smiley

A qualified answer.Its all in the mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
Thats true, it do happen to me very well.. Similar when i want to poo

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by killjoy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
edozie04:
This behaviour is exclusive for u,mine is that I pee more wen eva am inside my car, I can stop for up to 5times for a 5hours journey just to pee

nw dats new ooo. I pray say piss go get mind hold me wen I enta bus o. maybe wen I get my own car my testimony will change
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by killjoy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mutuwa:

A qualified answer.Its all in the mind.

soo death, ( mutuwa means death in Hausa, here Ive been thinking my moniker is d worst) u join voice with mizmycoli dat I shud lie to myself ko? to ingila zoro. na ji
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by MizMyColi(f): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
killjoy:

soo death, ( mutuwa means death in Hausa, here Ive been thinking my moniker is d worst) u join voice with mizmycoli dat I shud lie to myself ko? to ingila zoro. na ji

Oga Kahmm daahn.
I've been in this biz, nuh be today.

Just try it and come and testify.

It is never in my e-nature to deceive/ mislead people oukei wink
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by Mutuwa(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
killjoy:

grin kai ne ingila zoro din ai..
Kai dan maiduguri ne?
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
killjoy:

nw dats new ooo. I pray say piss go get mind hold me wen I enta bus o. maybe wen I get my own car my testimony will change
lol, it can be frustrating
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
This happens to me too sad
But they is no how u cn decieve ur mind! Its YOUR mind duh, u can decieve other ppl, bt nt ur mind. u jx have to keep holding it.
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by Aitee1: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hehehehehe... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Op you are not alone...mine happens when I'm about unlocking my door and that moment the key won't stuck right inside the hole and I'll have to throw away everything in the struggle to open door grin

And sometimes after all the struggle if something else distract me then the urge for the pee will disappear cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by killjoy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mutuwa:

grin kai ne ingila zoro din ai..
Kai dan maiduguri ne?

inna! ni daga garin delta amma an aife ni a Maiduguri. can ne na yi girma. ka san ruby? Makarantan ne na je
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by killjoy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Aitee1:
Hehehehehe... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Op you are not alone...mine happens when I'm about unlocking my door and that moment the key won't stuck right inside the hole and I'll have to throw away everything in the struggle to open door grin

And sometimes after all the struggle if something else distract me then the urge for the pee will disappear cheesy grin

yes!!!!! I didn't add d unlockin d door part. its rili funny ehn, atimes I start shouting wen I'm close to d door "open oooo" to avoid stories dat touch. so much for a weak bladder.
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by killjoy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
This happens to me too sad
But they is no how u cn decieve ur mind! Its YOUR mind duh, u can decieve other ppl, bt nt ur mind. u jx have to keep holding it.

Dats wot I was trying to tell mizmycoli. if dat gal can decieve her mind, dat lady must be a gifted liar. grin
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by MizMyColi(f): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
killjoy:

Dats wot I was trying to tell mizmycoli. if dat gal can decieve her mind, dat lady must be a gifted liar. grin

I give up kiss

You just subtly insulted me for trying to profer a solution that I know has worked for me.

Well, thanks.

You should have just told me to explain myself better instead of arriving at your conculsions.

Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional

#OkBye
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by killjoy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

I give up kiss

You just subtly insulted me for trying to profer a solution that I know has worked for me.

Well, thanks.

You should have just told me to explain myself better instead of arriving at your conculsions.

#OkBye

awwwww honeyyyy... Hw insensitive of me. apologies. I meant no harm OK? I'd try ur theory if dat makes u feel I believ u.
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by MizMyColi(f): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
killjoy:

awwwww honeyyyy... Hw insensitive of me. apologies. I meant no harm OK? I'd try ur theory if dat makes u feel I believ u.

Okies smiley
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by Mutuwa(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
killjoy:

inna! ni daga garin delta amma an aife ni a Maiduguri. can ne na yi girma. ka san ruby? Makarantan ne na je

Inaa ban san skol din ba.Thats fantastic.
Glad to meet u.
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by killjoy(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2014
Mutuwa:

Inaa ban san skol din ba.Thats fantastic.
Glad to meet u.
u too my broda
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by Funjosh(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2014
Dont hold your pee for long, its dangerous for the health.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by killjoy(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2014
Funjosh:
Dont hold your pee for long, its dangerous for the health.

Rili? wot r d health hazards
Re: Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? by Pennyways: 12:05am On Dec 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

I give up kiss

Well, thanks.

#OkBye
insult is what you get when you are playing too much with kids on Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

We Can Help You Sell More Health Products With Google Ads / FG Punishes Resident Doctors For 106 Days And Counting / Health Benefit Of Pumpkin Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.