Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Do You Have The Urge To Pee During Sex? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have The Urge To Pee During Sex? (4151 Views)

Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? / Help:is It Normal To Pee, Every 30 Minute / EU Approves Medication That Quenches Urge To Drink Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have The Urge To Pee During Sex? by piragirl(f): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
Pls help, if am in a deep romance i always av the urge to pee to even if i just finish doing so. Even if am having sex,i will av d urge&if i try to ignore it i will be feeling this sharp pain@ my abdomen.and i urinat alot during the day, especially if i take excess water.
Could it be a sign of STD?
Re: Do You Have The Urge To Pee During Sex? by TobiSanShinobi: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
get your self checked. that could be an STD/STI or a UTI (Urinary tract infection)
needing to pee during sex is normal, it happens for some people. but the sharp pains and frequent urinating raises concern.
Re: Do You Have The Urge To Pee During Sex? by RipVanWink: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2013
well it might be female ejacu,l,ation aka squirting!!...wow thats good..i bet u r not circumcised?....talk to ur husband abt it...n next time pee away..it might not be urine after all

1 Like

Re: Do You Have The Urge To Pee During Sex? by piragirl(f): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2013
TobiSanShinobi: get your self checked. that could be an STD/STI or a UTI (Urinary tract infection)
needing to pee during sex is normal, it happens for some people. but the sharp pains and frequent urinating raises concern.
thanks, av treated infection before and i thought it works cuz am no longer aving virginal discharge nor itching....expect this urine issue, though i did virginal swaps last year they did not see anytin&yet i took some medication.it improves for a while & started again......
Re: Do You Have The Urge To Pee During Sex? by piragirl(f): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2013
RipVanWink: well it might be female ejacu,l,ation aka squirting!!...wow thats good..i bet u r not circumcised?....talk to ur husband abt it...n next time pee away..it might not be urine after all

Well, is there anytin good about it?and if its not urine what could it be, pls? And no, am not circumcised.....
Re: Do You Have The Urge To Pee During Sex? by RipVanWink: 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
yeah squirting gives a woman a mind blowing org.an.sm!!!... it cant be urine as the body naturally closes the urine duct during sex..in both male n female...ur being an uncircumcised female confirms my suspicion...if ur hubby is liberated /free..relax and and let urself squirt it will be an out of this world experience
Re: Do You Have The Urge To Pee During Sex? by tpapi: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
piragirl:
thanks, av treated infection before and i thought it works cuz am no longer aving virginal discharge nor itching....expect this urine issue, though i did virginal swaps last year they did not see anytin&yet i took some medication.it improves for a while & started again......
hello pls which drugs did u use to stop d discharge
Re: Do You Have The Urge To Pee During Sex? by piragirl(f): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
tpapi: hello pls which drugs did u use to stop d discharge
actually what did d magic after so many medication,insect, injection, tab name it..
Though a friend told me it works for her, so when i av Typhoid i was given drip which include CIPROTAB, belive me it flush it all out.....

(1) (Reply)

Hives!!!(inarun) / Cholera Claims 10 Lives In Plateau / HMO Plans For As Low As 20k..enjoy Free Drugs,test.etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.