Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,457 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil (9289 Views)

Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF / When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized / Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by Descartes: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Good, this will help to cut the legislooters into sizes

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Aigbofa:
Even if you kidnap a foreign oil worker now, the employer will not pay you a dime. They will tell you to keep him.

Ransoms will now be paid in bags of Peanuts from the North.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by EdCure: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
akoaki:
Nigeria government enjoys talking without action just like the citizens it governs. Nigerians need to step forward to demand that the government does the needful without further delay. As a people we have lived in denial for too long and our suffering has matured over time. Very few countries are as backward as nigeria right now just because our people have refused to demand answers and actions from the ruling class.
Seriously, Nigeria needs action and positive change.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by Elevation(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Green is the saviour cause it's natural, u neglected agro entity buh i tell u without any fear of contradiction na Agric last last-Olakekan.
Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
dapotemi:
America will do evrything to make this oil very useless

WE DO NOT NEED YOUR OIL!

Jesus, how ignorant are you clowns? You want us to buy a product from you forever when we have it sitting in our backyard? How the hell do you guys think? Why didn't you make provision for this day? I remember warning of this issue --- on this very site-- over two years ago (before the PDP agents tried to erase posts that appeared critical of their idiocy) and all I got was insults and accusations of being Yoruba or Hausa.

Deal with it. Maybe next time youll learn to be proactive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
Very good! Na to dey drink our oyel be that

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Descartes:
Good, this will help to cut the legilooters to sizes

With mad people like you how is that expected to happen?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by Descartes: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

With mad people like you how is that expected to happen?

Papa, be civil for once undecided

So Washington DC has not taught you how to be civil after your many years of sojourn, right? undecided

Cogito ergo sum smiley

Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing cool

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Are you sure North will not secede now that oil wealth is gone.

Lai lai, not when there is still plenty awoof wey still remain, maybe when de oyelly price fall reach below one bag of groundnut or tomato; then perhaps we can start talking.

Shey e dey pain you well well ba? Oya enjoy the sarcasm. angry
Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by nke001: 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Another Good News from the Oil and Gas Sector.

Diversification is urgently needed.
Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by fr3do(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

WE DO NOT NEED YOUR OIL!

Jesus, how ignorant are you clowns? You want us to buy a product from you forever when we have it sitting in our backyard? How the hell do you guys think? Why didn't you make provision for this day? I remember warning of this issue --- on this very site-- over two years ago (before the PDP agents tried to erase posts that appeared critical to their idiocy) and all I got was insults and accusations of being Yoruba or Hausa.

How do your fellow citizens over there respect you, Knowing that you have given up on your birth country?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by Sibabasibaba1: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
edogirl2:

I am sorry bros, this is no longer a hard and fast rule. Modern English writing perfectly permits the use of 'its' in this scenario. I read UK Guardian, New York Times, and the Economist routinely. The Economist (and most Nigerian newspapers) is the only one of the 3 that tends to adhere to your position. It's a bit archaic and tedious to always have to use 'her' when referring to a country.

Just like we were told in secondary school that there was no plural of 'ship,' however, today, you find many respectable publications referring to 'ships.' Language evolves.

------

'Ship' has always had plural. You probably are refering to 'sheep'.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by tit(f): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
Abagworo:
Stupid Leaders we have. Why cant we refine the oil and sell to ourselves? Jonathan has wasted years of oil selling above 100 Dollars on politics of 2015. Tufiakwa!

perhaps this is the time to revoke the petroleum(minerals) and Land Use Act!
Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Aigbofa:
Even if you kidnap a foreign oil worker now, the employer will not pay you a dime. They will tell you to keep him.
lmao! grin C'mon!,it's not as bad as that.
Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
braine:
Lol. But why can't we refine and use our thing locally, and dropping the price of PMS to something below N40 + reducing price of petroleum products to enhance the local productivity? Or is there something off-key with this idea?
Where are the refineries?! angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry When your empty-head leaders have been busy stealing funds that could have been used to build functioning ones yet decide to refine the crude oil abroad for more gain for their private pockets! Nigerian leaders are barbarians. And,the most surprising thing is that the youths are ready to die for them on election day, Ptui!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by CyberWolf: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is a welcome development....If we don't want to diversify, economic downturn will force us do it.. Soon oil money will finish,everybody goes home. Then we can have peace..
Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by Vivalavida99(f): 12:13am On Dec 09, 2014
With the way oil prices are rumbling, Politics will soon become less attractive to those who go into it for looting.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by ibedun: 12:31am On Dec 09, 2014
odi welo
Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by Horus(m): 12:55am On Dec 09, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdD4R0WD7iM

[size=15pt]Nigeria's economy hurt by cheaper oil[/size]

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:28am On Dec 09, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Very good! Na to dey drink our oyel be that

Careful, too much fit cause jedi jedi lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:23am On Dec 09, 2014
fr3do:

How do your fellow citizens over there respect you, Knowing that you have given up on your birth country?
We record births where I'm from. I bet nobody in your lineage ever had a birth certificate or even knows what one looks like.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by juman(m): 4:51am On Dec 09, 2014
Jazzlite:
Best news of the day

Exactly, best news.

The money the useless "leaders" would embezzle.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 09, 2014
atlwireles:
God truly loves Nigeria. I hope crude falls to $25 and stays there for 30 months. We might then be compelled in this country to do the needful.
That was lead to massive unrest in the country! 50% or more Federal civil servants may have to be laid off. I can't imagine the full consequences of such a massive drop in oil price.
But as you said, it will be good for the country in the long run.
Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by Ikengawo: 4:58am On Dec 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Ransoms will now be paid in bags of Peanuts from the North.
loooll hahaha
Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 09, 2014
Kassidy4luv:
Good news.............

All those our Politicians allownaces will be. Reduced. States depending on FG monthly aloocation, I pity una oooooo
Abi oh. The majority of states in which federal allocation makes up over 70% of their budget would really feel the pinch.

Then, there will no longer be 900 special advisers serving one governor.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by jamal1010: 5:20am On Dec 09, 2014
This may seem like a bad prayer, but I really wish Nigeria's oil deposits depletes to subsistence level.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 09, 2014
Descartes:
Good, this will help to cut the legislooters into sizes
Maybe the National Assembly would become a unicameral body with less than 300 members. And their million $ earnings would be a thing of the past.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by chromoTop: 5:25am On Dec 09, 2014
SUPER LIKE! I can help you tear that Nigerian passport if you still have it. wink

ISpiksDaTroof:

WE DO NOT NEED YOUR OIL!

Jesus, how ignorant are you clowns? You want us to buy a product from you forever when we have it sitting in our backyard? How the hell do you guys think? Why didn't you make provision for this day? I remember warning of this issue --- on this very site-- over two years ago (before the PDP agents tried to erase posts that appeared critical to their idiocy) and all I got was insults and accusations of being Yoruba or Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by chromoTop: 5:32am On Dec 09, 2014
IF You TRULY LOVE your family, WATCH THEM!!! BLOOD MONEY is the NEXT AGENDA! lipsrsealed

People rather kill another man for money than think of an idea to make money!

NECCESSITY DOES NOT EXIST IN NIGERIA! cool
Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by salbis(m): 6:01am On Dec 09, 2014
Papa Edwin Clerk and Co. Over to you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Her Oil by Ilekokonit: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Nigeria Can't Find Buyers For Its Oil

Nigeria's oil is now becoming like Liberia's Blood diamonds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Abduction: Yagba West LG Chairman, Pius Kolawole Regains Freedom / Tanker Explodes In Benin On Boxing Day , 13 Vehicles Burnt / Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.