Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Mechanic - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mechanic (510 Views)

What Do This Mechanic Still Want To Fix In This Car? Photo / When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) / Lolz What Is Wrong With This Pics (nigerian Mechanic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mechanic by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
A female gynecologist had a burning desire to change careers and become a mechanic. So she found out from her local tech college what was involved, signed up for evening classes and attended diligently, learning all she could.
When time for the practical exam approached, she prepared carefully for weeks, and completed the exam with tremendous skill. When the results came back, she was surprised to find that she had obtained a mark of 150%.
Fearing an error, she called the instructor, saying “I don’t want to appear ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but I wondered if there had been an error which needed adjusting.
The instructor said, “During the exam, you took the engine apart perfectly, which was worth 50% of the total mark. You put the engine back together again perfectly, which is also worth 50% of the mark. I gave you an extra 50% because you did all of it THROUGH the muffler…”

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Shade’s Visit To Ekiti Got Me To The Hospital / Your Xmas Cash Is Available Today / Mr Demola The Clearing Agent . Apapa,tin-can. Call: 08055165901

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.