Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Tinubu Picks Lagos APC Senate Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Picks Lagos APC Senate Ticket (1227 Views)

My Opinion On APC Senate And House Of Reps Leadership Debacle / YAYI, APC Senate Candidate Assassination Attempt On Mr. Aeroland, PDP Candidate / Amosun Picks Lagos Director As 2015 Running Mate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Picks Lagos APC Senate Ticket by gingger(m): 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Senator Oluremi Tinubu on Monday picked the All Progressives Congress ticket for the Lagos Central Senatorial District at the party’s primary election.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Tinubu is presently representing the senatorial district at the Senate.

Chairman of the Electoral Committee, Mr Kehinde Akinola, who declared the winner, said a total of 2,428 votes were cast during the election, out of which 2,379 were valid.

Akinola said Tinubu had 2,354 votes while her opponent, Mr Odutola Adetokunbo, had 25 votes.

He said there were 49 invalid votes.

Addressing journalists, Tinubu commended the delegates and the people of the constituency for the confidence they had in her.

She described the victory as a “debt” that would be paid back through quality representation at the Senate.

NAN reports that Adetokunbo and his agents were not at the venue when the result was announced.

The election started at about 1pm and ended at about 5.40pm at the Landmark Centre, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island.

http://www.punchng.com/news/tinubu-picks-lagos-apc-senate-ticket/
Re: Tinubu Picks Lagos APC Senate Ticket by brownlord2: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
How is this news? Just like oga wife going to board meeting for oga empire.

Next

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Picks Lagos APC Senate Ticket by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
A debt indeed grin

Aren't lagosians the ones paying debts to Tinubus clan

Isakole tins grin
Re: Tinubu Picks Lagos APC Senate Ticket by malontee(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
what difference will it add to his confused mind
Re: Tinubu Picks Lagos APC Senate Ticket by simplemach(m): 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
But this thing no concern me na. Atleast, i no even dey lagos self. Sorry i just wasted this space.
Re: Tinubu Picks Lagos APC Senate Ticket by motherlode: 12:28am On Dec 09, 2014
I was expecting to see Bola Ahmed Tinubu cheesy so that i can be sure to classify and dump APC as a party of the confused undecided but since it's not so i stick to APC like a gum grin.
Vote for Change.............

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Picks Lagos APC Senate Ticket by ola6: 12:38am On Dec 09, 2014
Lagos = Tinubu's family business

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Picks Lagos APC Senate Ticket by redsun(m): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2014
What changes has she made in her constituency since she became a senator? Don't tell she dashed people awufu money she gets for nothing as a "senathief"

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Prophesy On Crude Oil Drop Prices: Video / See Festus Keyamo Inside Emirate Stadium For Arsenal Vs QPR Game / Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.