Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ebisco The Comedian - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ebisco The Comedian (527 Views)

Bovi The Comedian And His TWIN(*) Brother - Found By Djsholi [photo] / Ebisco The Comedian / Akpos The Comedian Reveals Identity On FACEBOOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebisco The Comedian by EbiscoComedian: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ebisco Go do JAMB see waiting MTN call me back course wahala

Ebisco site beside with a lady and he start the Jamb, after he look at the lady she is not writing, Ebisco: Sister why are you not writing she reply somebody is going send the Jamb answer, Ebisco said ok, after 2 minutes to stop, her phone rang, immediately Ebisco had that, her phone is ringing, he cleans Everything he wrote, When she open the message, waiting she see, is Call Me Back I Love You

One Word For Ebisco

Hi, I humbly request a minute of your busy time. Please do me a favour by liking
and sharing this page www.facebook.com/ebiscothecomedian Thank you and
God bless.

(1) (Reply)

School Of Football / St. Valentine's Day / The Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.