Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate (26094 Views)

Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by totalhouse(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2014
korolucci.....hope he won't go to court on this matter. Korofailure...just pity the man.well pdp will compensate him as usual. Kosi Koro,ibo wa.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by 49cents(m): 6:41am On Dec 09, 2014
lolababe331e:
Where are the PDP rats here always talking about God father, you want Bode George the ex convict to control Lagos. Never

the influence tinubu has on Amobode and the influence gearge has on agbaje which is syronger?

APC is is controlled by the dictator tinubu.....ambode will be only a puppet.......tinubu had to give fashole some space owing to BRFs stubborness still that had its limits.....how much more this unknown docile looking ambode.....he is a yes man, i see agbaje rebeling against gearge if he wins than ambode rebeling against tinubu should he occupy alausa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by onatisi(m): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2014
tumababa:

Koro has rejected the result. Calls for a rerun!!
if this is true ,nobody will answer him.there is no time to waste,and if he goes to another rerun and lose he will lose all respect and much of his supporters. The best thing for him is to accept this results and let ppl believe he was rigged out but for the sake of peace and progress he has decided to accept the results.on the other hand he might be calling for a rerun knowning fully well he will be called to table what he wants. He simply wants to know what is going to be given at the end of the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by joeanointing(m): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2014
Here in France, everybody loves Jimi Agbaje.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by fkaz(m): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2014
Is like koro is more popular than jimi, why would they rig koro out, the election is not free and fair

Agbaje scored 432 votes as against the 346 by Obanikoro. The other aspirants, Babatunde Gbadamosi got 21 votes; Tokunbo Kamson, 46 votes and Adedeji Doherty, 21 votes.
The exercise was nearly marred by violence following a controversy which surrounded the number of votes cast by the delegates.
When the voting started, the Chairman of the electoral committee, Senator Shehu Kumo, announced that there were 806 delegates.
But when votes were being sorted, it was discovered that the number of votes cast were 863.
All efforts to get the number of votes and the number of delegates to tally proved abortive but Kumo insisted that the exercise should continue.
Amid the resistance by supporters of some of the aspirants, about 60 armed policemen formed a barricade around the ballot boxes and ensured that the counting continued.
When tables and chairs were overturned at the centre, Obanikoro immediately stormed out.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by mike404(m): 6:53am On Dec 09, 2014
lolababe331e:

He and his ex convict godfather Bode George will lose woefully
JAGABANDIT IS A DRUG PUSHER

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Nogen: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2014
Thank God. The best news ever. APC and Tinubu must be kicked out of Lagos State.

Now, Agbaje must be protected before APC kills him like they did Funso Williams. God please protect and save Jimi Agbaje from every evil and wicked politicians both from within and opposition. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by T4taiwo(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2014
onatisi:
koro is a strong force in nigeria politics,and one things is clear despite the fact that he lost an election which isn't a big deal,lagos pdp, agbaje and bode george know that they can't win without koro full support.gej will do his part to make sure a compromise is reached between the 2camps and believe me sincerely with bode george camp and koro camp backing a single candidate,apc will have a lot on their hands to cope with. If both camps can work together and bury the differences then this will be the first time pdp will going into an election as a united party in lagos state .
this is contrary to the reality on ground, it will only take God intervention to wreck power from Tinubu and his foot soldier, because tinubu is a grassroots politician and a mobilizer.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2014
Same way some people voted for GEJ and not the party some years back is how we'll vote for Jimi too.
#TeamJimiAgbaje
#MyLandUseChargeFeeMustBeReduced

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 09, 2014
smileyeverybody loves jimi agbaje aka.JA
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 09, 2014
Let the games begin, I see lagos under the umbrella in 2015.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by kennytidistar(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2014
wao! PDP has won lagos, who want to compare International pharmacist with a local government accountant. I'm happy Jimi lagos we come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by eridos: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2014
Congrats to pharmacist Jimmy agbaje.Everyone is tired of APC's wahala in Lagos state and I know PDP would do all within there reach to reclaim lagos state..I know Agbaje can do it. J.K o.We Pharmacist. are solidly behind you and the entire Lagosians who are tired of APC Making life unbearable for Lagosians and Creating a huge gap between the rich and the poor.J.K Carry go!!!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by sleekman(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2014
Abeg I want 2 buy Jimi Agbaje campaign shirt. My small 2 cents 2 make sure he dislodges d drug dealer. #TeamJimi

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by 1stola: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2014
Firefire:
CONGRATS JIMI AGBAJE

Time to rescue Lagos from looters of our common wealth.

[size=18pt]Eko O ni baje ju bayi lọ oo[/size]

Time to repair Lagos
Hypo! wetin u wan repair?
APC will rule Lagos till
2029. tongue
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by goldendiamond(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2014
Very good development
PDP primaries was free and fair as no candidate was imposed on the people. They voted for both koro and jimi unlike APC's primaries.

Jimi agbaje is the best man for the job
He was cheated in the last election as his former party's logo(DPP) was intentional ommitted from the ballot papers.

This is not about PDP or APC, its about voting an intellectual, visonary and purpose driven man to govern lagos not people that will have to bow to some greedy godfathers like tinubu. Even fashola's candidate lost woefully.

I just hope that jimi is not assassinated like "funsho williams". When it was sure that PDP will take over lagos because funsho was the most popular candidate then, he was killed. Fashola had no chance against funsho williams in 2007. Tinubu is too obsessed with power but this time he will loose ijn.

Please Jimi u need to be very careful of where you visit and put in place extreme security measures please. We know the elite as well as masses will vote for you. I can't wait for the debate to see how you will shine to outclass ambode and co; just like mimiko made mockery of APC candidate akeredolu in ondo state.
Jimi agbaje is the next lagos state governor ijn. Eko o ni baje

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by tobititus167: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2014
Ambode vs Jimiagbaje election will be more intrestting than Buhari vs Gej election. but,Folks may likely vote for jimiagbaje as a person not PDP. Again can Jangaban allow Lagos State to slip away from his hands. Well time will Tell.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by 1stola: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2014
simplemach:
If na me be this Obanikoro, na to just go rest o. May be just open shop put electronics. Abi him want contest till INEC ban am?
LOL!
KORONATION KOR, KORINSOKE NI. grin

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by MuhammaduJesus(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2014
PDP mathematics 863=806.Is this the kind of education PDP has as vision for Nigerians.Agbaje is an intelligent technocrat but the he was impossed by his party, anyway the Ondo man will feast on him come February,2014. It has to be noted that Ambode is an Ondo indigene by Origin but a Lagosian by birth like many of us.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Firefire(m): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2014
1stola:

Hypo! wetin u wan repair?
APC will rule Lagos till
2029. tongue

As you want PDP to rule till 2029 abi
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by drey076(m): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Ope ooo, up jimi agbaje
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by caprini1: 7:35am On Dec 09, 2014
gabriel212:
If APC lose the poll fashola cause it.
Go to Ayobo n see the nightmare
ile iwe Ejigbo Is worst
Nnpc road are bad
Ejigbo / Ikotun road u will cry for them
I am an APC but if Jim I will build LAGOS I support him.
sentiment apart ds is time to rebuild Nigeria all old criminal should go to heaven.
My God,my car saw hell on that road,my friend said its a short cut to LASU from Ikeja,we did not leave that area till 9pm from 6pm,and it wasn't raining,the ilepo bus stop along ejigbo-ikotun rd is inside the ground like a tunnel.it was horror.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Rhemmymatician(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2014
saintdeby:
koro loose
Hair abi tie?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by remsonik(f): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2014
I will support Jimi agbaje against ambode anytime any day. Most elites will vote for jimi,now it's time for PDP to do the grassroot canvassing massively for jimi

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by gidjah(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2014
I prefer uncle jimi to bro Ambode,may be lagos needs a lil break off d hooks of this god father hoodlums for once pls!i see an igbo man becoming d deputy here

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by abacus(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2014
I see Koro unleashing wahala. He's on the victim side of cheating.. it's a matter of time.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by funmeme(f): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2014
I really wish Agbaje is contesting from APC, I would have prefered him to Ambode... Better luck next time Mr jimi cos I don't foresee apc loosing in lagos.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by eluquenson(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2014
Congrats to Jimi Agbaje, i hope you will defeat this Ambode of a thing come 2015 election.

Am tired of this APC looting Lagos money to build their own empire and castle. The change has come for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by kay4fun(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2014
SUPPORT JIMI AGBAJE FOR LAGOS GOVERNOR...
Real Change
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by redcap: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2014
mike404:
I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL NGWERE grin

NGWERE NKWUENU cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2014
abacus:
I see Koro unleashing wahala. He's on the victim side of cheating.. it's a matter of time.

I hope PDP will sort out vote discrepancy during the primary election asap and pacify koro lest he turned 'a bull in china shop' cos all hand must be on deck.

An opportunity of Agbajes candidacy should be well utilised, we are tired of a one man show in lagos.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by fm7070: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2014
APC is in soup,
either they buckle up or they quit Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’ll Ban Importation Of Rice, Tomato If Elected –Buhari / Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC / We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.