Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje Defeats Obanikoro, Others At Lagos PDP Guber Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje Defeats Obanikoro, Others At Lagos PDP Guber Primaries (790 Views)

Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries /  BREAKING: Maku, Wike, Obanikoro, Others Resign As Ministers!!!!! / BREAKING: Maku, Wike, Obanikoro, Others Resign As Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje Defeats Obanikoro, Others At Lagos PDP Guber Primaries by vicky85(f): 12:33am On Dec 09, 2014
Astute pharmacist-turned-politician Jimi Agbaje has been declared winner of the Lagos PDP guber primaries which its results were concluded tonight. Of the 863 total valid votes counted, the aspirants polled: Doherty – 21 votes; Kamson – 46 votes; Gbadamosi- 21 votes; Obanikoro – 343 votes; and Agbaje – 432 votes. Announcing the winner of the primaries, chairman of the governorship electoral committee, Senator Saidu, Umar Kumo said “I hereby declare Mr Jimi Agbaje as the candidate of the PDP for the. 2015 governorship elections.”

VOTE JIMI AGBAJE AND FREE FROM THE CAPTIVITY IN LAGOS STATE

Re: BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje Defeats Obanikoro, Others At Lagos PDP Guber Primaries by leshluap(m): 2:06am On Dec 09, 2014
?
Re: BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje Defeats Obanikoro, Others At Lagos PDP Guber Primaries by joseph1832(m): 5:07am On Dec 09, 2014
vicky85:
Astute pharmacist-turned-politician Jimi Agbaje has been declared winner of the Lagos PDP guber primaries which its results were concluded tonight. Of the 863 total valid votes counted, the aspirants polled: Doherty – 21 votes; Kamson – 46 votes; Gbadamosi- 21 votes; Obanikoro – 343 votes; and Agbaje – 432 votes. Announcing the winner of the primaries, chairman of the governorship electoral committee, Senator Saidu, Umar Kumo said “I hereby declare Mr Jimi Agbaje as the candidate of the PDP for the. 2015 governorship elections.”

VOTE JIMI AGBAJE AND FREE FROM THE CAPTIVITY IN LAGOS STATE
I just can't help but say it, each time I see or hear the name Jimi Agabje, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan readily flashes in my mind.

Lagosians, you vote for Jimi you inadvently vote for Jona. Why? Both bear classic similarities when it comes to 'woman wrappering'.

(1) (Reply)

Panic In PDP, Presidency Over Osinbajo's Selection By APC! / The First Nigerian Online Voting Poll For 2015 Election / Dr. Doyin Okupe, You Are Wrong:gej Not Like Jesus By Pastor Gabriel Olalekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.