Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Having A Child Out Of Wedlock Is No Crime - Sean Tizzle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Having A Child Out Of Wedlock Is No Crime - Sean Tizzle (531 Views)

Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / Sean Tizzle Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Bedroom Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having A Child Out Of Wedlock Is No Crime - Sean Tizzle by newsnow: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2014
One of Nigeria's most anticipated and sought after musical Artiste, Moriahanfe Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele Olarenwaju, a.k.a Sean Tizzle expressed his opinion that a celebrity having a child out of wedlock is not a crime or barrier as they are humans and can make mistakes.

He said this in an interview held in his residence at Ajah when he was asked about his fame and what he thinks about celebrities having a child out of wedlock.

Sean Tizzle said people only attach so much importance to this because they are celebrities/entertainers and do not have a life of their own.

"We are all human and sometimes, some things are not planned for. It can happen to anybody and I am not an exception. Giving birth is not a crime and every child is a gift. It is only pronounced because we are artiste, we don’t have any private life at all. Every normal guy can do it but because we are entertainers, people attach so much importance to it.

Sean Tizzle also spoke on his latest album, titled "The Journey" and how he came about the name.

"I gave it title because I put into consideration where I started from, how the struggle and defeat have been, the awards that have received, and those I am yet to receive", he said..COM

BY : KASHIMANA BEBA

1 Share

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock Is No Crime - Sean Tizzle by axortedbabe(f): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2014
True...
Buh using con.dom isn't a bad idea..
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock Is No Crime - Sean Tizzle by holatin(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2014
Yes but contacting HIV/AID is a crime.
play safe or padlock your dangbanoria eleptica

(1) (Reply)

LETTER TO Mr. President, Goodluck Jonathan / Why It Took 8yrs To Complete My Album - Praiz / See Davido's Tweet For His Person Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.