Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. (16758 Views)

Photos : Black Family Undergoes Amazing Transformation To Become A White Family / 11-Yr-Old Girl Saves Family From Fire / HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
mutter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_M0kJNJ5Ic

Nigerian law student. Another example also raised in a large family.

I did not see any law student o.
Did you post the right 'vid'? grin
Hmmmmmm!

Even if the 'vid' was about a Nigerian law student raised in a large family. . . WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH THIS THREAD?
Most Africans grew up in large families.
What is your point? undecided
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nutase:
How do we close our legs when op is rejoicing dat sexxxxxmas is coming.
Please stop it oo. God is watching u

Hmmmmmm. . . . . .

Back to topic! lipsrsealed

*no thread derailment. . . .keep the pledge please!*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4kOX2l9BsA
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Er, to the poster that cited China, China also went through something as devastating as slavery. Ever heard about the Opium wars and how China lost hundreds of millions of people to that? Well, that is why the Chinese are the way they are and anti-west.

Topic: feminism is the new tool to totally destroy the black race lol. Keep pushing the agenda that is more like the crack era - and see where black people will end up in the 50 years lol.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Stillfire:

Only God knows what Nigeria had to give up for the sake of independence.
But at the same time I don't fixate on racism or colonialism as much because if we had visionary and intelligent leaders ready to play the same game we wont be in this mess. The West looks out for their people. When the black man starts putting the interest of his people before the pittance and fleeting self gratification he would get that, we will make progress.

1. You CAN'T have 'elites' when the black azzzes stays open like McDonald's 24 hours drive-through-S/with FREE WIFE connectivity from poohsie to pooshie!!!! kiss #1 leads to #2. . .and #2 leads to #3. . . . .

2. The case of Africa is most pathetic. If they never sold their siblings to the 'WEST' in the first-place for a broken piece of mirror. . . or some ounce of gin laced with the white man's piss. . . .not to mention the exchange of the white man's religion(still practiced on every street in AFRICA till today). . . . .perhaps many brain cells would have been saved for generations. Slave trade is still practiced ALL OVER AFRICA TODAY. . . .Long after the white man has abolished IT! cry

Go figure! kiss

No need to jump around in circles.
Long excuses can always be debunked by short solutions.
Those who have eyes. . . LET THEM READ! kiss

alutacontinua:
1. Move on from whining about what the whites did to us. We whine too much angry
2. Change our mentality I.e. the way we generally think I.e. upside down cheesy
3.[size=20pt] 2 leads to 3 -which is change our attitude[/size]
4. Control the population-at least, for blacks at home. 0 kid for the poor, 1 kid for the average man, 2 kids for the affluent
5. Go to school and close your legs!
grin
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
SirShymex:
Er, to the poster that cited China, China also went through something as devastating as slavery. Ever heard about the Opium wars and how China lost hundreds of millions of people to that? Well, that is why the Chinese are the way they are and anti-west.

Topic: feminism is the new tool to totally destroy the black race lol. Keep pushing the agenda that is more like the crack era - and see where black people will end up in the 50 years lol.

1. Thanks for bringing us back to China! Unfortunately, the 'mutterer' could not connect the 'dots' and I was not going to bother with educating him/her. . . .too late for that. . .OBVIOUSLY! kiss

2. Feminism can save the BLACK RACE. . . . BECAUSE THAT BLACK POOHSIE STAYS CLOSED FOR A LONG TIME. . . . .True Feminists do not breed bastards THEY CANNOT AFFORD. . . . especially without FATHERS TO BE ACCOUNTABLE!!!! Feminists STAY IN SCHOOL AND GRADUATE TO KEEP JOBS TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR BASTARDS. . . . having encountered waaaaaaaay to many 'down-lows'!!!! kiss
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

1. Thanks for bringing us back to China! Unfortunately, the 'mutterer' could not connect the 'dots' and I was not going to bother with educating him/her. . . .too late for that. . .OBVIOUSLY! kiss

2. Feminism can save the BLACK RACE. . . . BECAUSE THAT BLACK POOHSIE STAYS CLOSED FOR A LONG TIME. . . . .True Feminists do not breed bastards THEY CANNOT AFFORD. . . . especially without FATHERS TO BE ACCOUNTABLE!!!! Feminists STAY IN SCHOOL AND GRADUATE TO KEEP JOBS TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR BASTARDS. . . . having encountered waaaaaaaay to many 'down-lows'!!!! kiss

That isn't my point. Culture and family are the nucleus of building a great society. And once both are dysfunctional - there is absolutely no way you can build anything. And that is part of the role antagonistic black feminists are bringing to the mix.

Er, in as much as certain folks are still indirectly responsible for woes of black people due to institutionalised racism, and economic/cultural imperialism, cos of the racial battle of domination that the planet is about. I think black people need to focus more on themselves and stop playing the blame game. It is a battle and white people will never allow any other race of people dominate them. They enjoy the supremacy and white privilege that comes with it. So, nothing will ever change from their side - the covert destruction will continue till the end of time.

And to better yourselves as a people, you have to rally around one another, and build yourselves up. That is the honest truth. The onus is on black people to start doing the right thing, and start using black methods to proffer solutions to black problems.

1 Like

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
SirShymex:

That isn't my point. Culture and family are the nucleus of building a great society. And once both are dysfunctional - there is absolutely no way you can build anything. And that is part of the role antagonistic black feminists are bringing to the mix.

Er, in as much as certain folks are still indirectly responsible for woes of black people due to institutionalised racism, and economic/cultural imperialism, cos of the racial battle of domination that the planet is about. I think black people need to focus more on themselves and stop playing the blame game. It is a battle and white people will never allow any other race of people dominate them. They enjoy the supremacy and white privilege that comes with it. So, nothing will ever change from their side - the covert destruction will continue till the end of time.

And to better yourselves as a people, you have to rally around one another, and build yourselves up. That is the honest truth. The onus is on black people to start doing the right thing, and start using black methods to proffer solutions to black problems.

Do we EVER take some responsibility for our actions as THE FIRST STEP? undecided
No!

You can't blame others while accepting ONLY A PARTIAL BLAME!
The BALL SOLELY RESTS IN THE BLACK COURTS! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur6baK_DZ_s
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
The funniest thing is that I had the same discussion yesterday with some African American chic I met in holz in 2010, and have remain friends since then. I might even post the screenshots of the discourse later.

And she used to be the typical chic from the surbs that say a lot of dumb shiit at times. But after the madness going on in her neck of the woods - she is now screaming black power everywhere loool.

1 Like

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Do we EVER take some responsibility for our actions as THE FIRST STEP? undecided

Yes, we do.

But we just don't know how to solve our unique problems. We are just a confused race of people, and the generational destruction has messed us up psychologically. Hence we just copy and paste all kinds of nonsense from other people, to solve problems that are so unique that only we as a people can look inwards to proffer solutions to.

1 Like

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
The black 'butts' abandoned by their fathers. . . . .DEAD BEAT BLACK DADS!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCEI5Q1WE0w
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
For EVERY ONE DYSFUNCTIONAL BLACK MAN. . . .there are 20 DYSFUNCTIONAL BLACK WOMEN!!!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06h3tkYTXZg
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Yes, we do.

But we just don't know how to solve our unique problems. We are just a confused race of people, and the generational destruction has messed us up psychologically. Hence we just copy and paste all kinds of nonsense from other people, to solve problems that are so unique that only we as a people can look inwards to proffer solutions to.

So. . .in the final analysis, there is NO HOPE? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hPSG_4q924
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Misogynist2014(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

1. You CAN'T have 'elites' when the black azzzes stays open like McDonald's 24 hours drive-through-S/with FREE WIFE connectivity from poohsie to pooshie!!!! kiss #1 leads to #2. . .and #2 leads to #3. . . . .

2. The case of Africa is most pathetic. If they never sold their siblings to the 'WEST' in the first-place for a broken piece of mirror. . . or some ounce of gin laced with the white man's piss. . . .not to mention the exchange of the white man's religion(still practiced on every street in AFRICA till today). . . . .perhaps many brain cells would have been saved for generations. Slave trade is still practiced ALL OVER AFRICA TODAY. . . .Long after the white man has abolished IT! cry

Go figure! kiss

You see my dear, every Iota of problem father Africa is experiencing is West influenced. I hate blame games since I'm a man but read through this wise words. ' One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back'.
Carl Sagan.
You see #stillfire, all they had to do was corrupt the righteous and turn things on its head by making African sell themselves as slaves and this with the fact that slavery was already existent made Africa meet his waterloo.
Like the wise quote, all they had to do was hand over to a Charlatan.

2 Likes

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Misogynist2014:
You see my dear, every Iota of problem father Africa is experiencing is West influenced. I hate blame games since I'm a man but read through this wise words. ' One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back'.
Carl Sagan.

You see #stillfire, all they had to do was corrupt the righteous and turn things on its head by making African sell themselves as slaves and this with the fact that slavery was already existent made Africa meet his waterloo.
Like the wise quote, all they had to do was hand over to a Charlatan.

No kidding? grin
POLYGAMY IN AFRICA is 'WEST-induced'?
Please. . . I am not in 'chains'. I am a BLACK WOMAN.
I can NEVER allow any 'charlatan' power over my body or soul.
Please, take the pledge! grin

Say NO to 'charlatanism'! RELIGION!!!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv2WGBJkcck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxEQCsqHlQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usn_xfN0f1Y

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Misogynist2014(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

No kidding? grin
POLYGAMY IN AFRICA is 'WEST-induced'?
Please. . . I am not in 'chains'. I am a BLACK WOMAN.
I can NEVER allow any 'charlatan' power over my body or soul.
Please, take the pledge! grin

Say NO to 'charlatanism'! RELIGION!!!! kiss
Its funny that out of 1 billion problems in the world, its polygamy you've taken as your precious problem, forgetting how fairly treated women were before the coming of the colonialists. #pathetic. If I tell you the advantages of polygamy, you will desire it.

1 Like

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

So. . .in the final analysis, there is NO HOPE? grin

Lol, definitely not this generation or the next one. The human element has failed lol.

For anything to effect a change, there has to be a foundation. And black people have nothing at the moment. Before the European Renaissance, Europe had Christianity - and the crusaders were instrumental in putting the west where it is today. Hence the foundation of the Western society was built on Judeo-Christian belief system. Heck, I see Arabs getting somewhere before us.

Not pessimistic - just keeping it real.
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Its funny that out of 1 billion problems in the world, its polygamy you've taken as your precious problem, forgetting how fairly treated women were before the coming of the colonialists. #pathetic. If I tell you the advantages of polygamy, you will desire it.

Yeah!
And after the 'colonialists' left. . . the BLACK MAN took over the 'abuse'? grin
The BLACK WOMAN became an expert right? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY3MbVl-irI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2YZHH90cm4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmC5hYIUqqI
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Stillfire: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Go figure! kiss

Buhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kanwulia it's too early to be laughing like this abeg.
Don't worry our unemasculated men will soon come and try to change the topic on how black women are the cause. grin
We are cursed for real.

As for our so-called elites we just need their money. They need to take a back seat for now, let intelligent people stay at the corridors of power. If we can accomplish that, half of our problems would be solved.
Looking at the national conference that was held in Nigeria this year, this surely can't be our best. How can any visionary idea come out of these calibre of people for goodness sake? These are your typical white man stooges that will readily sell their lineage out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Stillfire: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Stillfire:

Buhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kanwulia it's too early to be laughing like this abeg.
Don't worry our unemasculated men will soon come and try to change the topic on how black women are the cause. grin
We are cursed for real.

As for our so-called elites we just need their money. They need to take a back seat for now, let intelligent people stay at the corridors of power. If we can accomplish that, half of our problems would be solved.
Looking at the national conference that was held in Nigeria this year, this surely can't be our best. How can any visionary idea come out of these calibre of people for goodness sake? These are your typical white man stooges that will readily sell their lineage out.

The White man is not to blame o. . .
Those NIGGAS be phocking ALL NIGHT LONG. . . . .can't do nothing else! cheesy
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, definitely not this generation or the next one. The human element has failed lol.

For anything to effect a change, there has to be a foundation. And black people have nothing at the moment. Before the European Renaissance, Europe had Christianity - and the crusaders were instrumental in putting the west where it is today. Hence the foundation of the Western society was built on Judeo-Christian belief system. Heck, I see Arabs getting somewhere before us.

Not pessimistic - just keeping it real.

I am glad it came from YOU!
We have finally come to the EOD!
Thank you SirShymex. . . . cheesy

Let us just stand and watch each other 'burn'. . . . .THE BEST WE CAN DO FOR THIS GENERATION!
I agree! kiss

Nothing more to add! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U

Thanks all. . . see you on the next threads! kiss

*off to fix my AFRO. . . .my husband is tired of looking at it* grin
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Stillfire: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

The White man is not to blame o. . .
Those NIGGAS be phocking ALL NIGHT LONG. . . . .can't do nothing else! cheesy

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! African american english is funny, I tell ya.
White man be looking out for his people, NIGGAS be looking out for his di.ck. grin grin grin
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Misogynist2014(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Yeah!
And after the 'colonialists' left. . . the BLACK MAN took over the 'abuse'? grin
The BLACK WOMAN became an expert right? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY3MbVl-irI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2YZHH90cm4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmC5hYIUqqI
You see, every problem a man faces in his life starts from the government, he merely builds on it. That is why the leaving of Charlatans in power has lead to the destruction of the once happy father Africa. Read through the quote I gave you, read it word after word, then you will know why Africa is as it is. We are not the cause of our problems! Having good leaders is a thing of luck, even revolution suffers in futility.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Stillfire:

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! African american english is funny, I tell ya.
White man be looking out for his people, NIGGAS be looking out for his di.ck. grin grin grin

I loooooooove BLACK AMERICAN ENGLISH I tell ya!
It is sooooooooooo cultural. . . . grin

There is nothing the BLACK MAN OR WOMAN knows how to do BUT PHOCK! grin
The reason I can't have any long term relationship with them! NEVER.
Nothing to discuss but POOHSIE AND DEEEEEKS! Finito.
The reason I HAVE BANISHED MY HUSBAND TO HIS ROOM for life! grin
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

You be discussing something important. . . .HE BE LOOKING AT YOU LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT. . .DROOLING LIKE A GROWN AZZZE FOOL! angry
Verrrrrrrrrrrry annoying!

See them?
Le kwa nu 'AWON OOCHIE OLU-WALE'. . . . E finish o! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pExykbeytVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AzDWw40oDs
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by KanwuliaJara: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Misogynist2014:
You see, every problem a man faces in his life starts from the government, he merely builds on it. That is why the leaving of Charlatans in power has lead to the destruction of the once happy father Africa. Read through the quote I gave you, read it word after word, then you will know why Africa is as it is. We are not the cause of our problems! Having good leaders is a thing of luck, even revolution suffers in futility.

I do believe SirShymex has closed this thread. . . .
Please, move over to the 'refreshment stand. . . .' kiss
We are now at the 'entertainment stand' for relaxation.
Nothing more to discuss ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

The reason I use a lot of Youtube clips on most threads is because YOU CAN WATCH THEM OFFLINE and LEARN from the real world.
Not from NL GOSSIPS! kiss

Go home. . . . Thanks for you contributions! kiss
Any thread after PAGE 2 becomes USELESS. . . only thread-derailers find it useful to SHYTE AND PISS on! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMSTYtMSbL0
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I do believe SirShymex has closed this thread. . . .
Please, move over to the 'refreshment stand. . . .' kiss
We are now at the 'entertainment stand' for relaxation.
Nothing more to discuss ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

The reason I use a lot of Youtube clips on most threads is because YOU CAN WATCH THEM OFFLINE and LEARN from the real world.
Not from NL GOSSIPS! kiss

Go home. . . . Thanks for you contributions! kiss
Any thread after PAGE 2 becomes USELESS. . . only thread-derailers find it useful to SHYTE AND PISS on! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMSTYtMSbL0
So sad! When I actually think there are some women with common sense on Nairaland, they just don't stop amazing me. A mere woman insulting me from both sides of her mouth. What will I not see? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I am glad it came from YOU!
We have finally come to the EOD!
Thank you SirShymex. . . . cheesy

Let us just stand and watch each other 'burn'. . . . .THE BEST WE CAN DO FOR THIS GENERATION!
I agree! kiss

Nothing more to add! kiss

Thanks all. . . see you on the next threads! kiss
*off to fix my AFRO. . . .my husband is tired of looking at it* grin

Lol, in as much as there is no hope for us collectively in this generation and/or the next one. Err, don't let yourself burn. You can save yourself and use your knowledge to navigate the world - to achieve greatness for yourself and family. And perhaps, transfer the knowledge to ya children. Who knows, one of them might become Africa's Charlemagne who would bring forth the renaissance. However, you can let those who think there is nothing wrong burn. Most of them are always complacent they never really achieve much in life, other than earning meagre wages and retiring to pensions. Don't end up like them.

There is a reason why Obama got to where he is. Despite his weakness, you should be able to understand his mentality about the world from some his speeches. The one he gave in London is a classic example. And when you look at the Church he used to attend before he became president, his former pastor's thought process, and a lot of things his wife said in the past - you will know Obama understands. Ditto Eric Holder and all he did for NAACP. Heck, even Bill Cosby has a damning documentary on YouTube about black history. Chris Rock, the king of comedy, and the favourite among white audience talks about it all the time, with no holds barred, hence he is that great etc.. It is the same in the UK. Uncle Toms and Aunt Tomasinas never become great loool.

You can also look at the naija guy that bought Gatwick airport. He was the attorney for NAACP for a long time. That should tell you a lot.

The knowledge inspires/propels people to greatness. Save yourself and don't burn with the rest of them. grin
Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Misogynist2014(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, in as much as there is no hope for us collectively in this generation and/or the next one. Err, don't let yourself burn. You can save yourself and use your knowledge to navigate the world - to achieve greatness for yourself and family. And perhaps, transfer the knowledge to ya children. Who knows, one of them might become Africa's Charlemagne who would bring forth the renaissance. However, you can let those who think there is nothing wrong burn. Most of them are always complacent they never really achieve much in life, other than earning meagre wages and retiring to pensions. Don't end up like them.

There is a reason why Obama got to where he is. Despite his weakness, you should be able to understand his mentality about the world from some his speeches. The one he gave in London is a classic example. And when you look at the Church he used to attend before he became president, his former pastor's thought process, and a lot of things his wife said in the past - you will know Obama understands. Ditto Eric Holder and all he did for NAACP. Heck, even Bill Cosby has a damning documentary on YouTube about black history. Chris Rock, the king of comedy, and the favourite among white audience talks about it all the time, with no holds barred, hence he is that great etc.. It is the same in the UK. Uncle Toms and Aunt Tomasinas never become great loool.

You can also look at the naija guy that bought Gatwick airport. He was the attorney for NAACP for a long time. That should tell you a lot.

The knowledge inspires/propels people to greatness. Save yourself and don't burn with the rest of them. grin
Well written

2 Likes

Re: S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
mutter:

There was a very intelligent black boy in my sons class in primary 1. I told his mother to send him to me to his home work but she did not take the offer. Now she has come back the boy is doing so badly because the parents can`t motivate the boy and help teach him at home. Now the child is not to blame but the society. The parents too were part of the circle. There needs to be intervention from outside to break this circle.

I really don't see how society is to blame in this scenario. It is purely the lack of common sense (or low intelligence) and lack of foresight on the part of these parents that's to blame. You even offered to help and she did not take your offer. What more do they need from society?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story / Mistakes Married Women (& Men) Make / How Strict Is Your Father?(grade)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.