Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,446 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

The Moderator(s) On Politics Section Are So Lazy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moderator(s) On Politics Section Are So Lazy (721 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / Why Are We Nigerians So Lazy? / Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

The Moderator(s) On Politics Section Are So Lazy by helinues: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2014
I have never been banned on NL ever since I joined 3 years cos I only came here to read and learn. I hardly comment on someone's thread unless if the topic is interesting.. I have made more than 280 threads on here and I never accuse or attack someone.I always make a thread of uncommon story or news. I have hitted FP so many times. Why did the moderator banned me from all section without even going through my past post or thread? Is that not laziness on his/her part?
Fine, I wanted to contribute to the so topic and I reserved the space just to be on first page.. But seriously, I was editing the reserve space when my mb finishes. At least if the admin/moderator should ban someone, they suppose to check the person history before doing that. I have made a lot of contribution to this page and i believe the moderator should consider that before banning me.. It was my mistake which I accepted but the admin/moderator that banned me also must accept that as a mistake. We are are all human being and nobody is above mistake.. A lot of people have been going through this for so long time but they can't speak out.
I woke up this morning to post an interested topic when I realised that I have been banned.. damn.. I only created this account to post this message.. I love NL and I enjoy everything about it..
Seun must look into it or they should should just closed my account here if they can't lift the ban.. The username that was banned is ARGON500.

Nairalander, have your say.

Note: Friends of the moderator, I am expecting your abuse message as usual.. But you know what, THWY
Re: The Moderator(s) On Politics Section Are So Lazy by holatin(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Sorry man
I got ban for less than 6 word sometime by a mod.
it pains me a lot.
try living with it.
Re: The Moderator(s) On Politics Section Are So Lazy by Seun(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2014
Mail the moderators.

(1)

Shagari Loses Sokoto PDP Governorship Primary, Rejects Result! / Buhari Is Our Candidate – North / “buhari Will Defeat Jonathan This Time Because …”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.