Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140082 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
I am a practicing importer and an aid of the expert on the thread. I will attend to your questions and forward those that are beyond my scope for the expert to attend to
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
feel free to post your importation related questions
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
more questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Preshi123:
Hello good evening Mr importexport

GOOD evening brother. how is business and how may i help you?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
good evening to everyone on the thread. i am glad to inform you that i have suspended youngwarrior's activity on the thread for some time. feel free to ask all your importation related questions. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by nairamaverick(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Importexpert, since you didn't do Black Friday on the price of your ebook, then you should give us Christmas discount, well maybe only me is I'm the one asking for it. Lol.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:45am On Dec 03, 2015
nairamaverick:
Importexpert, since you didn't do Black Friday on the price of your ebook, then you should give us Christmas discount, well maybe only me is I'm the one asking for it. Lol.

good morning bro. the pack have always been on black Friday discount. you can reach me via my number. kindly check my website.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
good afternoon to everyone on thread. feel free to reach me on 070 3611 69 63. i am having issue with my sim.x
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by nairamaverick(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
importexpert:

good morning bro. the pack have always been on black Friday discount. you can reach me via my number. kindly check my website.
I sent you a pm
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
nairamaverick:
I sent you a pm

good afternoon. pm replied
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2015
good morning to everyone on the thread. your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by TempusQ(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
Good afternoon Mr Bello, your number (0703 611 6963) is switched off. I just stumbled upon this thread. I need to be carried along.

importexpert:
good morning to everyone on the thread. your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
TempusQ:
Good afternoon Mr Bello, your number (0703 611 6963) is switched off. I just stumbled upon this thread. I need to be carried along.

kindly try the number on my profile and it is the first on my website. i wish you all the best.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Somatohadidas(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
Am very happy to be back on the thread.good evening Mr import expert.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Somatohadidas:
Am very happy to be back on the thread.good evening Mr import expert.

wow! good evening bro. its been very long. how is everything, hope you are fine and how is business?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Somatohadidas(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Its been very rough and tough but anyways we thank God.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Somatohadidas:
Its been very rough and tough but anyways we thank God.

it is normal for things to occasionally go rough because even our wealthiest men in the world today do have such experiences from time to time. your ability to get out of it is what makes you extraordinary. i remembered an interview in which dangote was asked of his major obstacle in business, guess what his reply was.. he said his major obstacle is capital as he wakes up every morning with investment ideas that he wants to do all over the world. wink. it is well bro. God will surely see you through.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ogaprime(m): 1:50am On Dec 06, 2015
Sir,what's about your e-book/manual?? how much does your e-book/manual cost?? Then any form of training??

Thank you...
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Tgold1(m): 2:40am On Dec 06, 2015
Hiw can I go about dis...... New to dis bt am interested
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2015
ogaprime:
Sir,what's about your e-book/manual?? how much does your e-book/manual cost?? Then any form of training??

Thank you...

hello, kindly refer to the website on my profile for detailed information on what the guide is all about. it is about basic and most advanced strategies of importation, sales and marketing. the guide currently cost N2500. yes their is a concrete after purchase support to ensure you a smooth journey. the details of reaching us is part of the guide. your success is my pride.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Tgold1:
Hiw can I go about dis...... New to dis bt am interested

kindly refer to the link on my profile for detailed information on how to get started. your success is my pride.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
your importation related questions are highly welcome.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
if you have questions feel free to post them lets justify them.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ylordy(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
importexpert:
good day house, it is just like today that we started our previous importation thread. the only difference is that its been over a year now and the thread from just a single view has over 1.1million views and thousands of comments, those that were opportune to lay their hands on our importation guide have also earned an appreciable amount of financial freedom as you will see in testimonies below and since then we have built an iron clad of trust, sincerity and love between us and our subscribers.

For those that are new on the thread, i remain Bello Ahmad popularly known as ImportExpert On nairaland and an Experienced practicing importer. am not bragging but i am the name behind the success stories of thousands of nairalanders.

I am here with something very new today, in every aspect of our lives things are changing very fast and we have only two options. first is to Learn new things, step up and earn more money while the second is to refuse to learn, step aside and become outdated.

To all my subscribers in the field of Importation we will remain very current as i will be coming up with newer strategies that will smoothing the path for us. we will always be a year ahead of our competitors. Remember that i promised you a lifetime update so kindly keep your wallets aside. the Importation strategy that we used in 2013/2014 have now been saturated so i have made enough research and we now have an upgrade to the import pack where i revealed new ideas and strategies that we will lure before our competitors will finish eating the unwanted bones we left behind.

with out saying much, an image speaks more than a thousand words. lets see images from my newly discovered importation portals. i will also love to say a very big thank you to all those that contributed to the growth of the previous thread and also post as many testimonies as possible.
pls how can I open a paypal account here in nigeria.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
ylordy:
pls how can I open a paypal account here in nigeria.

HI ylordy, it is very simple. just visit paypal dot com and register as if it is nairaland. we are now allowed on paypal no need of vpn or proxies. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
your importation related questions are highly welcome.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
kindly check your mail @Deminem3d. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ylordy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
importexpert:

HI ylordy, it is very simple. just visit paypal dot com and register as if it is nairaland. we are now allowed on paypal no need of vpn or proxies. your success is my pride
thanks,I'll try that.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Somatohadidas(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2015
@importexpert,I need updates cos am now outdated on this thread.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Acecube(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2015
importexpert:

Sir, I've tried signing up with my phone, haven't been successful.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2015
ylordy:
thanks,I'll try that.

you are welcome. it is important you do. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2015
Somatohadidas:
@importexpert,I need updates cos am now outdated on this thread.

i am working on a very concrete update that i will reveal by january. stay tuned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.