Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140118 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
feel free to post your importation related questions
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 3:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
importexpert:
good day to all importers and aspiring importers in the house. for all those that have their import pack before 1st of march 2015 kindly check your emails for video updates. for more recent subscribers your update will be sent out within 72hrs. for those that have not been on the thread for a while, you are all welcome back. feel free to post all your importation related questions. your success is truly my pride

I cannot assess the videos,the vidoes are not in dat location.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Am sure the current exchange rate is going to affect small importers very bad
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
leppyj:

I cannot assess the videos,the vidoes are not in dat location.

hi, good afternoon bro. longest time and how is everything? i just confirmed that they are their. kindly use the instruction on the body of the mail. use the password to access the videos. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 3:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
importexpert:

hi, good afternoon bro. longest time and how is everything? i just confirmed that they are their. kindly use the instruction on the body of the mail. use the password to access the videos. your success is truly my pride

Fine oga bello, I wil try it out now and give u feedback.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
leppyj:

Fine oga bello, I wil try it out now and give u feedback.

owkay bro. i am waiting for your feed back. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by bishop4life(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2016
importexpert:

I couldn't find the video
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by hary158: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2016
hello bro, can't find the video on the link from my email...
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2016
bishop4life:
I couldn't find the video

hary158:
hello bro, can't find the video on the link from my email...

kindly read the instruction on the body of the mail and use the password. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by bishop4life(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2016
importexpert:

kindly read the instruction on the body of the mail and use the password. your success is my pride

I mean I can't find the email . I even have to start going through my bulk mail which is a lot of work cos it too many.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
bishop4life:

I mean I can't find the email . I even have to start going through my bulk mail which is a lot of work cos it too many.

ok bro. it might be a delivery issue. i have not forward the pack of those that got the guide later than march 2015. you can also check your junk or spam folder. i will forward urs with theirs. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by bishop4life(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
importexpert:

ok bro. it might be a delivery issue. i have not forward the pack of those that got the guide later than march 2015. you can also check your junk or spam folder. i will forward urs with theirs. your success is my pride

OK sir. Patiently waiting
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Faseyi17: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2016
Help oooo. Can't see where to fill in the password in the site u gave me.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2016
Faseyi17:
Help oooo. Can't see where to fill in the password in the site u gave me.

click the show me videos link. it will provide a pop-up to enter the password. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Evathyst(f): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2016
*Spreads mat*

Seems this is where the real thing is happening. Anyways, I'm still on page 2. Lemme absorb some more information before I comment. For now, I'll reserve my comment. But when the time comes, I'll comment my reserve. wink wink

Nice job OP.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by needhelp20: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
hello please can anyone help me track this RF193559906CN
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ravensckar(m): 1:06am On Mar 06, 2016
Importexpert, a very good morning to you Sir.

Having read the guide to mini-importation for beginners which was authored by you, I must say it's information-packed. However, I noticed that buying & shipping goods from the US & UK requires a lotta rigmarole which I really don't fancy. So my questions are as follows;

1- Between buying from China & from the USA, which one is cheaper, faster, and easier? (in terms of proceedures)
2- You made mention of a debit card which is to be used for the online transaction. Please Sir, is it in anyway different from the normal ATM card which was issued to us by the bank?
3- Can't these transactions be done with one's android phone? Must it be on laptop alone or in a Cyber Café.

Looking forward to your prompt response.
Thanks.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Curface: 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
ravensckar:
Importexpert, a very good morning to you Sir.

Having read the guide to mini-importation for beginners which was authored by you, I must say it's information-packed. However, I noticed that buying & shipping goods from the US & UK requires a lotta rigmarole which I really don't fancy. So my questions are as follows;

1- Between buying from China & from the USA, which one is cheaper, faster, and easier? (in terms of proceedures)
2- You made mention of a debit card which is to be used for the online transaction. Please Sir, is it in anyway different from the normal ATM card which was issued to us by the bank?
3- Can't these transactions be done with one's android phone? Must it be on laptop alone or in a Cyber Café.

Looking forward to your prompt response.
Thanks.
well please let me just give my 2 cents i hope its enough
1)china is way cheaper
2)no there is no difference, its the same card
3)the orders can easily be placed with an android phone, no need for a computer. And when using an android phone i recommend you use ucbrowser instead of operamini as operamini is a static browser.
Well i wish you all the best.
OUR SUCCESS IS OUR PRIDE

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by mansionmbn: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
GOOD EVENING ALL, ESPECIALLY TO OUR OGA IN THE HOUSE, MR BELLO. ITS BEEN LONG I VISITED THIS PAGE. HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING ON WELL WITH ALL OF US, ESPECIALLY OUR IMPORTAAION BUSINESS?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Tiwanna(f): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
The website to get your account is down.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ayindepremier: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
importexpert:
your importation related questions are highly welcome

PLEASE, CAN YOU HELP ME OUT ON A RELIABLE AND CHEAPER VENDOR TO IMPORT CONFERENCE / LAPTOP BAGS.

Thanks.

My mail is nairainsider[at]gmail.com

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Johncrown80(m): 1:50am On Apr 19, 2016
hello my oga at the top!

pls have received the import pack upgrade but I discover that whenever I click the link in the email it direct me to another page and I click on show me the videos but nothing is coming up after loading pls help me out sir
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by SYLVESTER777: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Mr bello you did not send me an update of the ebook again as you promised?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Somatohadidas(m): 6:53am On May 22, 2016
longest time oga bello....I've not received any package for a long time.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Somatohadidas(m): 6:54am On May 22, 2016
importexpert:

click the show me videos link. it will provide a pop-up to enter the password. your success is my pride
waiting for mine sir
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tafiya: 10:23am On May 23, 2016
Salam Ahmad dis Abdul am yet to receive your video update...thanks....my mail is abdulumar093@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by adek6555: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
hi room
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by vower(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
importexpert i ordered a phone from aliexpress,when i tried tracking it today it showed failed delivery,what should i do
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
vower:
importexpert i ordered a phone from aliexpress,when i tried tracking it today it showed failed delivery,what should i do

kindly go to your nearest post office for pick up asap. go with any form of i.d and the tracking number. i wish you success

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.