Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140140 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Carmal90:
seen,but cant really spot the difference between this and d first ebook

take one minute of your time to read the body of the email and you will find an explanation their. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2015
feel free to post your importation related questions
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Hi house, i will be less available on the thread today. i have some issues to attend to. but the thread will not be dormant. my freelancer will be here to attend to basic questions. happy importation. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2015
more questions are highly welcome.

ImportExpert assisted.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
your questions are always welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by dedollarman(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Plz oga
how do u fund ,receive ,make payment with paypal

i heard paypal has now partner with first bank and they do accept nigerians

How true is it

can we now confidentely open ,pay,fund,recieve payment with paypal
From ur ebook it was about opening U A E verify paypal only am confuse
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
dedollarman:
Plz oga
how do u fund ,receive ,make payment with paypal
i heard paypal has now partner with first bank and they do accept nigerians
How true is it
can we now confidentely open ,pay,fund,recieve payment with paypal
From ur ebook it was about opening U A E verify paypal only am confuse

hi brother, yes it is true. Having a paypal account now is as easy as visiting paypal dot com and register with them for free. You do not need any vpn, vps, ip changes or proxies. U have no more restriction u can use any bank card not just first bank. The only set back is that you can only send out money and u cant receive. U can pay with the account online but u cant be paid. Just visit their site and ur account will be ready in msnutes.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Question are highly welcomed!!

ImportExpert assisted.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
More questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Post your importation related questions lets do justice to them
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by hisenjos: 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
We can exchange your paypal funds at attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt and reliable same day bank payment available. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or check profile.

importexpert:

hi brother, yes it is true. Having a paypal account now is as easy as visiting paypal dot com and register with them for free. You do not need any vpn, vps, ip changes or proxies. U have no more restriction u can use any bank card not just first bank. The only set back is that you can only send out money and u cant receive. U can pay with the account online but u cant be paid. Just visit their site and ur account will be ready in msnutes.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Questions are welcome!

ImportExpert assisted.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Your questions are welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by compunigeria: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
pls kindly send to compunigeria@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
compunigeria:

Ok I will get back to you asap
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by mojeed4(m): 8:06am On Jan 14, 2015
guys please I have been tracking my goods which was shipped via sellers shipping method.... but since jan 1... it just stood at 'your goods arrived at Nigeria'. plz aw can i know when it reaches its final destination, or do i have to track it on another site which is mainly within Nigeria??
Tracking number - AZ2124207
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by pinkyni(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2015
importexpert:

just the question I came on to ask.its well answered.TankQ
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2015
compunigeria:

i just replied your mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2015
mojeed4:
guys please I have been tracking my goods which was shipped via sellers shipping method.... but since jan 1... it just stood at 'your goods arrived at Nigeria'. plz aw can i know when it reaches its final destination, or do i have to track it on another site which is mainly within Nigeria??
Tracking number - AZ2124207

Date Zipcode Location Event Weight Additional
27.12.2014 18:00 Shenzhen Accepted from sender Nigeria China Post Air Mail
27.12.2014 20:00 Shenzhen Left postal office
29.12.2014 00:00 Beijing Internationg Mail Center Arrived at postal office
29.12.2014 00:00 Beijing Arrived at Beijing Internationg Mail Center
30.12.2014 00:00 Beijing Internationg Mail Center Sorting
31.12.2014 00:00 Flight No. Lh721 Handed over to Airline/Transporter
01.01.2015 00:00 Nigeria Arrive at Nigeria Airport-(Yanwen\'s Track End)
01.01.2015 00:00 Nigeria 00.04 Yanwen's Track End

hi good day, how will your item arrive in nigeria since first and you are yet to go and receive it? i just hope that they have not returned it to the origin country. kindly rush to your nearest post office with your tracking number. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2015
pinkyni:
just the question I came on to ask.its well answered.TankQ

your are welcome. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
Questions are welcomed!!

importExpert assisted.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
feel free to post ur importation related questions
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
more importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
your importation relation questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by mojeed4(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
importexpert:

Date Zipcode Location Event Weight Additional
27.12.2014 18:00 Shenzhen Accepted from sender Nigeria China Post Air Mail
27.12.2014 20:00 Shenzhen Left postal office
29.12.2014 00:00 Beijing Internationg Mail Center Arrived at postal office
29.12.2014 00:00 Beijing Arrived at Beijing Internationg Mail Center
30.12.2014 00:00 Beijing Internationg Mail Center Sorting
31.12.2014 00:00 Flight No. Lh721 Handed over to Airline/Transporter
01.01.2015 00:00 Nigeria Arrive at Nigeria Airport-(Yanwen\'s Track End)
01.01.2015 00:00 Nigeria 00.04 Yanwen's Track End

hi good day, how will your item arrive in nigeria since first and you are yet to go and receive it? i just hope that they have not returned it to the origin country. kindly rush to your nearest post office with your tracking number. your success is my pride

i just hope they havent o.... but does tbat mean that anytime my goods reaches Nigeria, its already in the nearest post office... or how will i know when it gets to the postoffice??
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Welcoming questions.

importExpert assisted.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by pinkyni(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
mojeed4:

i just hope they havent o.... but does tbat mean that anytime my goods reaches Nigeria, its already in the nearest post office... or how will i know when it gets to the postoffice??
normally you receive call from the post office for pick up.that's is y is mandatory u instruct ur seller to write ur active phone number wit ur adress at d back of d percel.incase there is no call nd u sure its already in nigeria,go to the nearest post office
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Questions are highly welcomed!

importExpert assisted.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by kolomax(m): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
importexpert:
Questions are highly welcomed!

importExpert assisted.
the eBook is highly needed sir kolomax38@gmail.com. thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by mojeed4(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
pinkyni:
normally you receive call from the post office for pick up.that's is y is mandatory u instruct ur seller to write ur active phone number wit ur adress at d back of d percel.incase there is no call nd u sure its already in nigeria,go to the nearest post office

alright then... will try that nxtweek
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
mojeed4:

i hope so too. it depends on the shipping method used. the one your seller used stops tracking it once they arrive lagos. when ever you have such tracking number, at least 48-72hours after having such update just go for pick up in your nearest post office. i wish you success.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.