Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140331 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
importexpert:

everything is fine bro, i need your number asap. get mine from my signature. how is business? its been long bro. the last 2 purchases i made with my gtb card i was charged 193 and 191. flash or call me asap. where have you been? when last did you visit abj?

Ok sir i call you
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Goodnuel: 7:36am On Feb 05, 2015
importexpert:

hello, kindly discuss with your seller about customizations. you do not need a registered business name to start with customized goods as a mini importer. i wish you success.
Ohk... Thanks sire..

Pls I wanna talk to u privately... How do I reach u??
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by gmoney009(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2015
Good Morning Bro. can you send your ebook to my email. My email is giewin@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:48am On Feb 05, 2015
Goodnuel:
Ohk... Thanks sire..

Pls I wanna talk to u privately... How do I reach u??

you are welcome. my number is on my signature and in my profile. it is also on the websites in my profile. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2015
gmoney009:
Good Morning Bro. can you send your ebook to my email. My email is giewin@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation.

i have just sent you a mail. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2015
more questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
POST YOUR IMPORTATION RELATED QUESTIONS LETS JUSTIFY THEM
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
feel free to ask your importation related questions
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
if your question is unanswered kindly quote it. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
good evening to all importers and aspiring importers in the house
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by exempt09(m): 2:02am On Feb 06, 2015
Still waitin for d ebook bruv, my email is iamfemilawal@gmail.com, thank you.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2015
exempt09:
Still waitin for d ebook bruv, my email is iamfemilawal@gmail.com, thank you.

i just sent you a mail. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2015
your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Your questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Fran6u: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Please send me a copy hee: Udehcf@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

importexpert:
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
importexpert:

hope u have not 4gotten abt our last discussion?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2015
leppyj:

hope u have not 4gotten abt our last discussion?

Good morning Brother and hw is business? Pls kindly hint me
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Tcharlx(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hi importexport / belloahmed,
Reading this thread is increasing my bp to start. My email is tcharlytoo@yahoo.com. Help a broda! 10x.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
importexpert:

Good morning Brother and hw is business? Pls kindly hint me

Biz is moving,its abt dose 2 websites I sent to u through sms, which u said u haven't used b4 but dat u will test dem 4 me.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
leppyj:

Biz is moving,its abt dose 2 websites I sent to u through sms, which u said u haven't used b4 but dat u will test dem 4 me.

ok sorry bro. I hv nt done so but i will do it asap.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
importexpert:

ok sorry bro. I hv nt done so but i will do it asap.

Thanks boss!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by chykdidi: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
If the new update for the ebook is ready, this is my email chykplus@gmail.com..... I'm a subscriber.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fran6u:
Please send me a copy hee: Udehcf@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

good evening brother. i have just sent you a mail. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
more questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2015
Good morning to all importers and aspiring importers on the thread. It is a new week and i wish you the best out of it
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by bokohaman: 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kindly send.to my mail too
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by wisehouse(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hi house. Well will I say happy new year. It's been very long I came around. Right now u dey ground.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
wisehouse:
Hi house. Well will I say happy new year. It's been very long I came around. Right now u dey ground.

happy new year bro. We have missed you soooo much. Atleast show up to say as little as hi. I am preparing a brief update for you guys. It will get to you soon. Your success is my pride

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by wisehouse(m): 12:01am On Feb 10, 2015
importexpert:

happy new year bro. We have missed you soooo much. Atleast show up to say as little as hi. I am preparing a brief update for you guys. It will get to you soon. Your success is my pride
Thanks boss
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:13am On Feb 10, 2015
bokohaman:
Kindly send.to my mail too...etynokuzzi@gmail.com

i just sent you a mail. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:34am On Feb 10, 2015
wisehouse:
Thanks boss

you are welcome. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2015
good day to everyone on the thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.