Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,620 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (143083 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Chimezie250(m): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sent to my email brightchim79.co@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by OnusT: 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hi all,
I must commend the work being done here. It's really helpful to young people venturing into importation. I do seem to have a problem of my own now though.
I ordered some goods on aliexpress about a month ago. I haven't been able to track the parcel. It says 'China post has not received parcel RG.....' I've sent messages to the seller and he keeps telling me it will be updated soon. I have about 30 days of protection left. should I open dispute or keep waiting? Thanks.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by windgold: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Good evening Sir, importexport expert pls send me how to import at a lower price. This is my email : ash12bone@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by yemzyray01(m): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
PLS i need ur ebook at olayemibolaji@gmail.com .thanks in advance
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
OnusT:
Hi all,
I must commend the work being done here. It's really helpful to young people venturing into importation. I do seem to have a problem of my own now though.
I ordered some goods on aliexpress about a month ago. I haven't been able to track the parcel. It says 'China post has not received parcel RG.....' I've sent messages to the seller and he keeps telling me it will be updated soon. I have about 30 days of protection left. should I open dispute or keep waiting? Thanks.

Hello, tell d seller if he doesn't find a solution to the problem,u will open dispute and leave a negative feedback. A month is too long.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by jibikunle: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
importexpert:

i just sent you a mail. kindly confirm i wish you success
BRO PLS I DIDNT GET ANY MAIL .i request for ur ebook my mail are jibikunle@gmail.com or jibikunle@hotmail.com .thanks in advance
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2015
jibikunle:
BRO PLS I DIDNT GET ANY MAIL .i request for ur ebook my mail are jibikunle@gmail.com or jibikunle@hotmail.com .thanks in advance

i have sent it again. check your junk or spam folder. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2015
xule20:

Oga gudmrni,pls am interested in dis biz/ebook

My email is charmingslim@gmail.com

Thanks brother...

i just sent you a mail. kindly check your mail. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Chimezie250:
Sent to my email brightchim79.co@gmail.com

i just sent you a mail. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2015
OnusT:
Hi all,

leppyj:

Hello, tell d seller if he doesn't find a solution to the problem,u will open dispute and leave a negative feedback. A month is too long.

leppyj has said it all. also tell him that you will report him to the mother website if he fails to provide you with a tracking number. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2015
windgold:
Good evening Sir, importexport expert pls send me how to import at a lower price. This is my email : ash12bone@yahoo.com

kindly check your mail. i just sent you a message. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2015
yemzyray01:
PLS i need ur ebook at olayemibolaji@gmail.com .thanks in advance

check your mail. i just sent you a message
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2015
kindly quote your questions if it is unanswered.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2015
more questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Jimmywest(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
hi importexport, am also interested in your e-book. my e-mail is jimmywest_2007@yahoo.com.

thanking you in advance.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by pmc01(m): 4:35am On Jan 29, 2015
Can I get it sent to luckysbab@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Jimmywest:
hi importexport, am also interested in your e-book. my e-mail is jimmywest_2007@yahoo.com.

thanking you in advance.

i have just sent you a mail. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Jimmywest:

thanking you in advance.

i have just sent you a mail. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2015
pmc01:
Can I get it sent to luckysbab@gmail.com

Thanks

have you seen my mail?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Adwexky(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Can I get it to - adwexky@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!
importexpert:

have you seen my mail?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Adwexky:
Can I get it to - adwexky@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by smallvilletolu(m): 5:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Smallvilletolu@gmail.com should nt b left out
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Vincef(m): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2015
Importexpert, Nice Work U Doing. Am Also Interested In The E-book, My Email Is vin.edet@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Johncrown80(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2015
pls oga help me track this order i dnt understand the status RS202410131NL .......

the current status read thus:

28-01-2015 12:19 The item has been processed in the country of destination NIGERIA
26-01-2015 20:09 The item is on transport to the country of destination
26-01-2015 06:21 The item is at the PostNL sorting center
21-01-2015 06:07 The item is ready for shipment
21-01-2015 06:06 The item is pre-adviced
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by lordmayor4(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2053690/mojoway-agency-customs-licensed-clearing

We assure prompt clearing of your goods from any wharf in Nigeria! Container loads mainly and vehicles.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
smallvilletolu:
Smallvilletolu@gmail.com should nt b left out

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Vincef:
Importexpert, Nice Work U Doing. Am Also Interested In The E-book, My Email Is vin.edet@gmail.com. thanks.

have you seen my mail? i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:53am On Feb 01, 2015
your questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:31am On Feb 01, 2015
lets have your importation related questions
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by y4code(m): 4:21am On Feb 01, 2015
Bro I need your e-book
This is my email: powelcatie720@gmail.com will be waiting for your reply.
Thanks bro.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
y4code:
Bro I need your e-book
This is my email: powelcatie720@gmail.com will be waiting for your reply.
Thanks bro.

good morning bro. i just sent you a mail. i wish you success

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (133) (Reply)

Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.