Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140396 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
leppyj:

But some of d sellers disguise d shipping method as china post.

as it is becoming too frequent, it is important to ask a seller his shipping method before making a purchase or if you do not care about that much you can just place your order. to save time you can leave a message in your order telling him that "if he ships with any other shipping method that is not his stated one you will leave him a very negative feedback." i believe with such he will do the right thing. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
importexpert:

as it is becoming too frequent, it is important to ask a seller his shipping method before making a purchase or if you do not care about that much you can just place your order. to save time you can leave a message in your order telling him that "if he ships with any other shipping method that is not his stated one you will leave him a very negative feedback." i believe with such he will do the right thing. i wish you success

Thanks oga bello.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
mojeed4:

one month!!! Its like die ooo....
but its better than never sha....

Na so! Beta late dan neva!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by calaohuru(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
importexpert:

we are also happy to have u on the thread. how is business?

I have applied for an access bank visa card. I will get it by next week. I can't wait to start my import biz.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Neduzze5(m): 6:46am On Jan 17, 2015
Oga Bello I greet oh... It's Neduzze5 signing into the house this year. Happy New year to you all... My old Tecno P5 got spoilt on Xmas day and luckily for me and by God's intervention, my Pipo U7 tab arrived early this year...It seems this year is gonna be a good one!

Thanks for tutoring me Sir... I'll always be grateful!!

BTW, a second Pipo U7 tab is available for sale.... The specs are really very brilliant and mouth watering... The price no much... Just 35k!! It will be good for you... Why? Because it's not all products you'd just import... You'll need to sample it before importing. Therefore all you'll need to do is to download the picture of the product and show it to customers... This way, you prevent money wastage by buying things that won't sell in the Nigerian Market...

Add me on Whats app with my phone number in my siggy!
Goodluck in your businesses this 2015!!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2015
Happy weekend to everyone on the thread. See you all later
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2015
leppyj:

Thanks oga bello.

You are welcome. I wish u success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Swiftboy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Am back on the thread! Who missed me? This is our year to make cool cash. Oya lets hammer!!! Importbaba when are we getting the update you promised now?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
importexpert:
more questions are highly welcome
Mr. Bello. Nice job you re doing here. kindly send me a copy of your ebook. Flexyrule@gmail.com thank you with much anticipation.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Jonnic1(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2015
Good day Import Expert and happy new year. I bought your last import book and i am interested in the new update you talked about. my email is adejoaudu@yahoo.com. Kindly let me know the procedures for the getting the update. Thank you.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jonnic1:
Good day Import Expert and happy new year. I bought your last import book and i am interested in the new update you talked about. my email is adejoaudu@yahoo.com. Kindly let me know the procedures for the getting the update. Thank you.

good morning brother and happy new year. I will confirm your email and send u the update. Old subscribers do not need to pay anything before they get the update. Ur success is my pride.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by yemzyray01(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hello oga bello, please I need seller for a4 paper and do they offer free shipping to minna Niger state. Thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
good evening to everyone on the thread. i am sincerely sorry for my inactivity. i will surely overcome it asap
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by seunlaww(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2015
good morning house..pls I need somebody to guide me through on original power bank importation...whatsapp no 08161664252...thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Guys sorry for dulling the thread. Full activity will be restored asap. Too many activities are clouding the thread. But trust me i will always create wide enough space for the thread that will accomodate everyone's questions and answers. Happy importation. For the main time u can always reach me via my number. Ur success is my pride.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
importexpert:
Guys sorry for dulling the thread. Full activity will be restored asap. Too many activities are clouding the thread. But trust me i will always create wide enough space for the thread that will accomodate everyone's questions and answers. Happy importation. For the main time u can always reach me via my number. Ur success is my pride.
Oga Bello. You did not consider me in the distribution of your ebook. Flexyrule@gmail.com please. Help a brother.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ib4real95(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
please sir I would really appreciate it if you send d eBook to my mail ibukun_babatunde@yahoo.com.. Thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2015
dirtymoney:
Oga Bello. You did not consider me in the distribution of your ebook. Flexyrule@gmail.com please. Help a brother.

i just sent you a mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
ib4real95:
please sir I would really appreciate it if you send d eBook to my mail ibukun_babatunde@yahoo.com.. Thanks

i just sent you a mail. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ib4real95(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
importexpert:

Thank u sir!!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2015
ib4real95:

Thank u sir!!

you are welcome bro. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by KrystalRuby(f): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pls send me the e-book so I can join in the bUsiness this 2015
Migwe61@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
KrystalRuby:
Pls send me the e-book so I can join in the bUsiness this 2015
Migwe61@yahoo.com

have you seen my mail? your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
kindly post your questions and i will attend to them shortly
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Adwexky(m): 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
A Dollar to naira is now #208.
Mr Bello, pls. How can we bypass this hyped Xchange Rate?

importexpert:
kindly post your questions and i will attend to them shortly
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Adwexky(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
importexpert:

Bro. Pls. Send me the ebook also - adwexky@gmail.com.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by jibikunle: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
importexpert:

PLS i need ur ebook at jibikunle@gmail.com .thanks in advance
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:09am On Jan 26, 2015
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2015
importexpert:

Oga gudmrni,pls am interested in dis biz/ebook

My email is

Thanks brother...
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by jibikunle: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2015
importexpert:
Morning to u pls i need ur ebook sir at jibikunle@hotmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
xule20:

Oga gudmrni,pls am interested in dis biz/ebook

My email is charmingslim@gmail.com

Thanks brother...

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
jibikunle:
Morning to u pls i need ur ebook sir at jibikunle@hotmail.com

i just sent you a mail. kindly confirm i wish you success

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.