Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (143033 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thanks 4 d update @ importexpert. More power to ur elbow!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
thehobbit:
Oga Bello, I hail ooo... All Import Gurus in the house, I hail nna too...Sorry say we bin no dey frequent this thread like before...Na exchange rate dey do us Scarecrow tins...Wishing you all quality and profitable importing. Following thread henceforth.

welcome back bro. the sudden rise is surely not going to be permanent. the good thing is that even with the rise the profit is still reasonable. we are happy that you are back.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
wisehouse:
GREETINGS HOUSE.

THANKS @importexpert ur the boss

you are welcome bro. were u enter like diz? 2days hope everything fine?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
chykdidi:
@importExpertng..... I've received the update on importation.... I'm still on the process of raising funds for my importation .... Thanks for keeping to your words.... Keep up the good work.

you are welcome bro. i wish you success in your quest.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Curface:
oga abeg can u te3ll me how to order goods from the new site especially through singaporpost or send the info to wavex8888@gmail.com

hello, welcome on board brother. i discussed that in detail in the guide. kindly refer to the guide. feel free to contact me if anything is not clear i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:08am On Mar 02, 2015
leppyj:
Thanks 4 d update @ importexpert. More power to ur elbow!

you are welcome brother. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by sweetlarry: 5:03am On Mar 02, 2015
@importexpert. pls can you analyze the site club1941.com and its authenticity. thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by abeeb3703: 6:39am On Mar 02, 2015
Its a great experience to be an importer, A big thanks to Mr Bello AhmadIts a great experience to be an importer, A big thanks to Mr Bello AhmadIts a great experience to be an importer, A big thanks to Mr Bello Ahmad
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2015
sweetlarry:
@importexpert. pls can you analyze the site club1941.com and its authenticity. thanks

Hi, pls I do not welcome links on the thread. Kindly reach me via my number. I wish u success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2015
Good morning to everyone on the thread. Ur questions r welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by cybug: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2015
Hi importexpert... Do you have stuff on exportation.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2015
cybug:
Hi importexpert... Do you have stuff on exportation.

I will discuss it soon. It is currently not part of the guide
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by cybug: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2015
importexpert:

I will discuss it soon. It is currently not part of the guide
OK boss... Will be looking forward to that... This is the best time for exportation.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2015
cybug:

OK boss... Will be looking forward to that... This is the best time for exportation.

Ok I will inform you as soon as it is ready.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
More questions r welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Catalyst4real: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Gtbank Charged me N208 per Dollar. Damn! Stuff I Use to Buy 13k is now 20k.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Catalyst4real:
Gtbank Charged me N208 per Dollar. Damn! Stuff I Use to Buy 13k is now 20k.

good day brother. sorry for that. i believe gtbank charged you for something else because a 13k product is 78.9 usd when dollar is 165 and it will be 78.9 multiply by 208 which is N16390. if they charge you more than 16k+ at exchange rate of 208 then meet them for your balance. this sudden rise will surely crush sooner than later. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
More questions r welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
More questions r highly welcome.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
For all those that will like to know what the new upgrade contains, i will discuss about it on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Catalyst4real: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
importexpert:

good day brother. sorry for that. i believe gtbank charged you for something else because a 13k product is 78.9 usd when dollar is 165 and it will be 78.9 multiply by 208 which is N16390. if they charge you more than 16k+ at exchange rate of 208 then meet them for your balance. this sudden rise will surely crush sooner than later. your success is my pride
Thanks I Just Checked, I think I Hyped the Analysis .
A 15k Product, S5 Clone Sef. is now 19,967. Approximately 20k.
And its Even for Personal Use.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Catalyst4real:

Thanks I Just Checked, I think I Hyped the Analysis .
A 15k Product, S5 Clone Sef. is now 19,967. Approximately 20k.
And its Even for Personal Use.

u r welcome bro. I wish u success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
more questions are welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:46am On Mar 03, 2015
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2015
post your importation related questions lets justify them
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Najwal: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2015
oga bello thanks for the update we appreciate
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Najwal:
oga bello thanks for the update we appreciate

Good morning brother, u r worth it. Where have you been and how is business?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Najwal: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
importexpert:

Good morning brother, u r worth it. Where have you been and how is business?

we tank god for everything we are managing
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Najwal:

we tank god for everything we are managing

Am happy to hear from you once again, thank God For everything I wish you all the best
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
More questions r welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Let's have some questions in the house

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (133) (Reply)

Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.