Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140326 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2015
good morning to all importers and aspiring importers on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2015
your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by maxxx(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2015
Hello Oga bello I'm one of ur students ,I just finished talk ing to you on d phone....pls help me to track an item I purchased on aliexpress. The tracking no is RS43221150NL.it was supposed to be shipped via Singapore post.I've tried to track it but no luck.help me asap cos I'm supposed to be in possession of d item by now.thank you.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by maxxx(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sorry the tracking number is RS243221150NL.THANK U.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by BUGOFF(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
importexpert:
post your importation related questions lets justify them
My brother, I calld earlier to pay by 2moro n am stil going thru d thread.
My question is, are there any guds dat cud be seized by customs? Am thinking of importing fabrics & baby stuff.
I also read where u said one has to be in Lagos next day if one used Dhl, & shud be at Airport in 3 days. Cant d guds get to those staying far frm Lagos? Educate me.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by maxxx(m): 12:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Oga bello I can't thank you enough for patiently answering my jjc questions. I've finally collected the item I purchased.thank u so much....pls can you resend the eBook to my email kencee2003@yahoo.com.... I can't seem to find mine.I've checked my mail box and Spam mail nothing.thanx once again.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Good morning to everyone on the thread. Sorry for the absence.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
BUGOFF:
My brother, I calld earlier to pay by 2moro n am stil going thru d thread.
My question is, are there any guds dat cud be seized by customs? Am thinking of importing fabrics & baby stuff.
I also read where u said one has to be in Lagos next day if one used Dhl, & shud be at Airport in 3 days. Cant d guds get to those staying far frm Lagos? Educate me.

Hi brother, first n foremost I want u to understand that importing of fabrics in naija is contraband but that does not mean u can't import them. I hv been buying fabrics for sometime nw n I hv never had any problem with custom. I will show u how u can walk over the custom issues. Sorry u got d post wrong. D goods will be delivered to ur door step in ur house when u use dhl. No need to travel to anywhere I wish u success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by pinkyni(m): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
importexpert:
your importation related questions are highly welcome
but it seems my own question is not alwas welcome.well no hard feelins.I beg bro I get one question dis time.op una go atend to am
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by judondasylva(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
pls I need the eBook and guide my email is judondasylva@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ameh99: 1:00am On Apr 21, 2015
Please I would like to know if this your ebook has other website other than aliexpress and dhgate and if there any other website that sales goods cheaper than aliexpress.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
pinkyni:
but it seems my own question is not alwas welcome.well no hard feelins.I beg bro I get one question dis time.op una go atend to am

HI, AM really sorry bro. i didnt remember skipping any of your questions. kindly feel free to ask your questions. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2015
judondasylva:
pls I need the eBook and guide my email is judondasylva@gmail.com

hello, kindly visit any of the links on my profile you will get detailed information their. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by pinkyni(m): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
importexpert:

HI, AM really sorry bro. i didnt remember skipping any of your questions. kindly feel free to ask your questions. i wish you success
yeah there is no proI just sent a mail regads the question.email starts festak4
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by BUGOFF(m): 12:29am On Apr 25, 2015
importexpert:

Hi brother, first n foremost I want u to understand that importing of fabrics in naija is contraband but that does not mean u can't import them. I hv been buying fabrics for sometime nw n I hv never had any problem with custom. I will show u how u can walk over the custom issues. Sorry u got d post wrong. D goods will be delivered to ur door step in ur house when u use dhl. No need to travel to anywhere I wish u success
tanx bro, we'll talk
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2015
pinkyni:
yeah there is no proI just sent a mail regads the question.email starts festak4

i just replied ur mail. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by pinkyni(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2015
importexpert:

i just replied ur mail. i wish you success
thanks for the reply.God bless u.mwile sent another mail for my last question.thanks in advance
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
pinkyni:
thanks for the reply.God bless u.mwile sent another mail for my last question.thanks in advance

i will check and reply asap. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by StreamerBlogger: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Please sire help resend the ebook to my mail.....goodluckseun@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by frudum(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2015
good day importexpert.. my question is based on phones. most phones in tge us are verizone, sprint and co. do they need unlocking? and can they be done in nigeria. assuming i buy a samsung galaxy s5 sprint versin...can it be unlocked here in nigeria?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
@Importexpert and other importing guru,
I have few questions to ask. For instance, one wants to list products on Konga to sell. How much do konga charge as commission? How do one determine the shipping rate within cities or state and inter cities and inter state? Pls somebody should throw more light on these. I want list but I don't know how to go about the shipping rates. Thanks.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
@Importexpert,
I sent a mail to you waiting for your reply.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
BUGOFF:
tanx bro, we'll talk

ok, all the best. till i hear from you
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
pinkyni:

i just sent you a reply. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
StreamerBlogger:
Please sire help resend the ebook to my mail.....goodluckseun@yahoo.com

mail resent. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Swiftboy(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2015
Thank you Importexpert for your eyes opening ebook. I dont have money yet,but I cant wait to be rich now that I've graduated. Am collecting my certificate this week for keep. My body dey hot. Thank you Boss. I'll call you for private talks later on.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
importexpert:

I asked you a questions here and also sent email, You ignore my post here and that of email.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:
@Importexpert and other importing guru,
I have few questions to ask. For instance, one wants to list products on Konga to sell. How much do konga charge as commission? How do one determine the shipping rate within cities or state and inter cities and inter state? Pls somebody should throw more light on these. I want list but I don't know how to go about the shipping rates. Thanks.

hello bro, pls dont be angry. i am getting a bit more occupied. i will bring a koboko that you will use in flogging me. am sorry once again oga mi. now lets move on to your question. for registering and list of products on konga it is absolutely free. you will only be charged commission when ever you make sales. i will attach a photo of their commission charges/category below this post. for shipping fee, currently k-xpress (konga express) operates only within lagos but they will be expanding soon. you will need to get local transport/logistics company that you will be working with. i hope i have answered your question? below is the commission charge. your success is truly my pride

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
importexpert:

hello bro, pls dont be angry. i am getting a bit more occupied. i will bring a koboko that you will use in flogging me. am sorry once again oga mi. now lets move on to your question. for registering and list of products on konga it is absolutely free. you will only be charged commission when ever you make sales. i will attach a photo of their commission charges/category below this post. for shipping fee, currently k-xpress (konga express) operates only within lagos but they will be expanding soon. you will need to get local transport/logistics company that you will be working with. i hope i have answered your question? below is the commission charge. your success is truly my pride
Okay, thanks. In their site they gave the rates other logistics companies charge which they assist they negociated DHL, ups and others. I will attach the rates to your email to help me interpret it more. Thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:46am On Apr 29, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

Okay, thanks. In their site they gave the rates other logistics companies charge which they assist they negociated DHL, ups and others. I will attach the rates to your email to help me interpret it more. Thanks

u r welcome. Kindly attach it here. I wish u success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by pinkyni(m): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2015
importexpert:

I got it bro.thanks and God bless
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Ikegift4real(m): 7:41am On Apr 29, 2015
Ikegift4real@gmail.com. plsssss sir I need d updated version. am following.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.