Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140534 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
More questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ur questions r highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Swiftboy(m): 1:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Am back on the thread again. grin
We should not panic about the devaluation of Naira and the effect its having on our economy. I think what the federal government will keep trying to put structures in place to make our economy less dependent on crude oil. Here is a tip: we importers should brace ourselves for opportunities as our contributions will be key to the vision of a more productive Nigeria. What about importing juicers for the fruit vendors? Tools for the farmers and industries? Security and hidden cameras to corporate bodies. Register a business name,write proposals to these establishments and take the samples to them. Innovative products that can make works easier for them at a friendly price will always be appreciated. Dont let us panic but rather be more creative. The reason why the gap between the rich and the poor is simply because the poor lacks ideas to start with. If you tell someone to invest in your sample to a big company,they'll listen to you when they know profit will be made. I used to let ideas disappear from my head because I dont have money,but I realized you need ideas on how to raise capital. Nothing can stop me now.lol
P.S: Shout out to my oga at the top Importexpert I've been on some projects thats why am not frequent here. One Love naija.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2015
Swiftboy:
Am back on the thread again. grin
We should not panic about the devaluation of Naira and the effect its having on our economy. I think what the federal government will keep trying to put structures in place to make our economy less dependent on crude oil. Here is a tip: we importers should brace ourselves for opportunities as our contributions will be key to the vision of a more productive Nigeria. What about importing juicers for the fruit vendors? Tools for the farmers and industries? Security and hidden cameras to corporate bodies. Register a business name,write proposals to these establishments and take the samples to them. Innovative products that can make works easier for them at a friendly price will always be appreciated. Dont let us panic but rather be more creative. The reason why the gap between the rich and the poor is simply because the poor lacks ideas to start with. If you tell someone to invest in your sample to a big company,they'll listen to you when they know profit will be made. I used to let ideas disappear from my head because I dont have money,but I realized you need ideas on how to raise capital. Nothing can stop me now.lol
P.S: Shout out to my oga at the top Importexpert I've been on some projects thats why am not frequent here. One Love naija.

Well said bro. Good morning. I was about to start announcing on the media that swifboy went missing, I was already arranging with nta network news. Lol you r highly welcome back. How Is business?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by merit12(f): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Ogeni

Oga bello

Keep your good. Work coming
Thanks for the e-book

I read tru and liked what I saw

All that for free?
You too much baba
My questions are coming soon
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Swiftboy(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2015
importexpert:

Well said bro. Good morning. I was about to start announcing on the media that swifboy went missing, I was already arranging with nta network news. Lol you r highly welcome back. How Is business?
Thanks jare...I have to hibernate so I can integrate. Business boom is at hand seriously. We cant dull ourself. We should press forward.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2015
merit12:
Ogeni

Oga bello

Keep your good. Work coming
Thanks for the e-book

I read tru and liked what I saw

All that for free?
You too much baba
My questions are coming soon

thanks merit, kwana biyu ya kike? hope kina lafya. i just hope you understand hausa. you are welcome i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Dapyem(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Oga Bello,hw ar u sir?long time?i hv bin absent on d thread due to my nature of work.am back temporarily now.anything or ur student dat will help in my biz?any updates on these web to purchase cheap prdt?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by darelar(m): 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Weldon mr Bello I read through and I really appreciate the comments I hsve read so far Kudos. How reliable is Alibaba.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by pinkyni(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
importexpert:
hi house, our long awaited upgrade have just been released. i will release a detailed information of the upgrade later today. for those subscribed for the guide not more than a month ago, i will send out yours later. old older subscribers check your mail inbox, spam or junk folder. if it is in, spam or junk, move it to inbox as it will be deleted after a week. explore the package. your success is truly my pride
bro just got time to check the update and sure thanks for it and God bless you..for you to introduce this sites that means you have deal with them and sellers are reliable but I am concerned about this fafalux.Its service is slow according to people and the other logistic company site kind of hard to understand.some words on the site are not showing.what do you think about bank transfer of money instead of going through logistic?is it ok?betterstill would have loved to know how you make your deal with them.probably you can let me know privately if its posible.my email still the same starts with festak4
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tomiwiyu: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
gud day pls hw do i start importation buisiness pls.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Swiftboy:
Thanks jare...I have to hibernate so I can integrate. Business boom is at hand seriously. We cant dull ourself. We should press forward.

yes oh brother. i love your ways. yes forward ever and backward never. how was your day? i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:06am On Mar 05, 2015
i just arrived abuja today. thank God for journey mercy
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by destineguy(m): 1:27am On Mar 05, 2015
@Oga Bello.........my own new guide pls destineguy94@gmail.com.
God bless,keep up the good work,sky is ur limit. See u at d top!!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Swiftboy(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2015
importexpert:

yes oh brother. i love your ways. yes forward ever and backward never. how was your day? i wish you success
Splendid. I wish you the same. cheesy
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Dapyem:
Oga Bello,hw ar u sir?long time?i hv bin absent on d thread due to my nature of work.am back temporarily now.anything or ur student dat will help in my biz?any updates on these web to purchase cheap prdt?

good morning lost but found dapyem. lol. longest time and how is business? i sent out an update on saturday hope you have received your copy? check your spam or junk folder. i wish you success. you are highly welcome back. our one time most active user.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2015
darelar:
Weldon mr Bello I read through and I really appreciate the comments I hsve read so far Kudos. How reliable is Alibaba.com

it is 101% reliable if you know the dos and donts of it and 0% reliable if you do not know. i wish you success. if you need more about it, get my import guide

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Dapyem(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
importexpert:

good morning lost but found dapyem. lol. longest time and how is business? i sent out an update on saturday hope you have received your copy? check your spam or junk folder. i wish you success. you are highly welcome back. our one time most active user.
thaanks big boss,i'll check.biz is doing gud except dis high exchnage rate dat is killing o.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dapyem:

thaanks big boss,i'll check.biz is doing gud except dis high exchnage rate dat is killing o.

you are welcome. Try pressing ur sellers for decrease in price and appreciate the little profit u will gain. I wish u success. If the recent mail is in ur spam or junk folder, move it to inbox otherwise it wil b deleted in 2wks or so
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Swiftboy:
Splendid. I wish you the same. cheesy

thanks. have a nice day

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by marcjoe(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOW GET CHEAP...
MTN 1GB Dataplan for as low as #1200, and
ETISALAT 1GB dataplan for as low as #1300

To order for yours add up...
08161145975 via whatsapp and
7F25D315 via bbm.

OUR DATAPLAN works on all android, Bb10, iphones, tabs , modem....etc

To confirm our genuity, Read many positive testimony about our service...
https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data

Our Mission is to be Nigeria’s most Premier Internet Services Provider mostly admired for its Customer Experience, professionalism, reliability, flexibility, and responsiveness.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2015
More questions r welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
happy weekend to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
feel free to post all your importation related questions
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
questions about the brand new laptops and the original brand new phones in the new pack are welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Iggyok(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
oga bello thanks for your good work here,please i need your ebook.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
Oga bello thumbs up!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by techmart(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2015
I need the e book
Techmart@hush.ai
thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Iggyok:
oga bello thanks for your good work here,please i need your ebook.

good day brother. kindly refer to any of the links on my profile. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Vincef(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Vincef:
how do i buy a product with a lesser MOQ as against the manufacturer/supplier requirement. Thanks!

Boss, this question has been begging for answer. pls make justice. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.