Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140479 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by femiabiolajamb(f): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
importexpert:

Good day femi, preadvised on your tracking page signifies that the item has not gotten to the shipping company but the seller has booked for shipping of d item n has collected tracking number. In most sites it will further states that " this is not a physical acknowledgment of the item". Once he ships it the tracking will update. Kindly check in few days. Ur success is my pride

Thanks Oga bello, I just checked n it have updated. Godbless u abundantly
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
femiabiolajamb:

Thanks Oga bello, I just checked n it have updated. Godbless u abundantly

U r welcome femi n I wish u same
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by psalmade(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
importexpert:

Good day, I will track it n get back to u today. Your success is my pride
ok I will be expecting it sir thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
psalmade:
Hi Mr Bello I tracked my package but I don't understand the response on the tracking page tracking number is 11215866667 yanwen

your shipment arrived nigeria since on 18th of this month. you can go to your nearest post office for pick up. see below image

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
more questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by psalmade(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
importexpert:

your shipment arrived nigeria since on 18th of this month. you can go to your nearest post office for pick up. see below image
thanks sir what I was thinking was that I would be given a call or something but now I need to go to ilorin post office
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
psalmade:
thanks sir what I was thinking was that I would be given a call or something but now I need to go to ilorin post office

nigerian post services are very funny. they may call or may not call u. just go for pick up. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by femiabiolajamb(f): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
importexpert:

U r welcome femi n I wish u same

thanks sir. should in case i have any problem i will revert back to you.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
femiabiolajamb:

thanks sir. should in case i have any problem i will revert back to you.

you are welcome femi. i pray that you dont have problems but should incase you have u are always welcome

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Idrhas

i just replied your mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
psalmade:

have you visit the post office for your pick up? as they are un-serious enough to return it within shortest period of time and tag it as unsuccessful delivery. let us know how it goes. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hi importexpert, I ordered via Ebay a sim tray for my Motorola from a trusted seller. The ETA is 20-40days. Its more than 20days now but not yet to 40days but since it has no tracking number,how will I know it has arrived nigeria and ready for pickup from the post office
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by psalmade(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
importexpert:

have you visit the post office for your pick up? as they are un-serious enough to return it within shortest period of time and tag it as unsuccessful delivery. let us know how it goes. your success is my pride
oh! not yet sir. I will try and go soon sir but sir what are the questions that would be asked and can someone pick it up for me?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by T3amie(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
.Hi sir, i just came across this thread...how can i venture into this business..thanks in anticipation
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:43am On Jun 26, 2015
T3amie:
.Hi sir, i just came across this thread...how can i venture into this business..thanks in anticipation

Kindly refer to any of the links on my profile. You will get a detailed information on how to get started. Ur success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
idokojerry:
Hi importexpert, I ordered via Ebay a sim tray for my Motorola from a trusted seller. The ETA is 20-40days. Its more than 20days now but not yet to 40days but since it has no tracking number,how will I know it has arrived nigeria and ready for pickup from the post office

since the seller did not provide a tracking number, you will need to be contacting him occasionally to get updates. also, depending on the route through which it arrives you may receive a call it may come through a 3rd party not post office. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by T3amie(m): 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
importexpert:

Kindly refer to any of the links on my profile. You will get a detailed information on how to get started. Ur success is my pride
okay thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Stuffyj(m): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Well done importexpert, I want u to recommend trusted sellers or sites where I can buy smart phones online (e.g frm China) with rapid and safe delivery. Similarly, I want to know frm ur expertise if d dollar-Naira rates is the same wt all Nigerian banks or vary assuming i want to purchase wt my MasterCard because some people said it's better to use Stanbic IBTC for purchase online.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2015
T3amie:
okay thanks

You are welcome. I wish u success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by psalmade(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
sir please help me track this 33135744713
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
psalmade:
sir please help me track this 33135744713

which shipping service is it?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Stuffyj(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2015
importexpert:

U didn't respond to my request/questions above. Why?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by psalmade(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2015
importexpert:

I don't know either the seller just sent the link and added express to it
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
psalmade:
I don't know either the seller just sent the link and added express to it

i was thinking that the tracking number is from dhl but it seems is from

Operator:

General Logistics Systems A.B. (GLS)
Local:

General Logistics Systems A.B. (GLS).

the tracking details have not been updated yet. when was it shipped?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Stuffyj:
Well done importexpert, I want u to recommend trusted sellers or sites where I can buy smart phones online (e.g frm China) with rapid and safe delivery. Similarly, I want to know frm ur expertise if d dollar-Naira rates is the same wt all Nigerian banks or vary assuming i want to purchase wt my MasterCard because some people said it's better to use Stanbic IBTC for purchase online.

hello, sorry for the late response. concerning trusted sellers and recommended sites kindly refer to my guide or reply to my delivery mail for more assistance. the exchange rate in nigerian banks varies. i use gtb, access nd uba. access have the best price among them followed by gtb then uba. i know less of ibtc but if have not forgotten a friend once told me that their prices are ok. ur success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by psalmade(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
importexpert:

i was thinking that the tracking number is from dhl but it seems is from

Operator:

General Logistics Systems A.B. (GLS)
Local:

General Logistics Systems A.B. (GLS).

the tracking details have not been updated yet. when was it shipped?
it was shipped 22nd sir
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
psalmade:
it was shipped 22nd sir

just a moment
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Stuffyj(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
importexpert:

hello, sorry for the late response. concerning trusted sellers and recommended sites kindly refer to my guide or reply to my delivery mail for more assistance. the exchange rate in nigerian banks varies. i use gtb, access nd uba. access have the best price among them followed by gtb then uba. i know less of ibtc but if have not forgotten a friend once told me that their prices are ok. ur success is my pride
Aiit. Tnx
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2015
you are welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
more importation related questions are highly welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.