Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (139961 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Somatohadidas(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2015
Longest time boss
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Somatohadidas(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2015
Waiting for your reply on what I asked you.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Somatohadidas(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2015
@boss
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

Okay, thanks. In their site they gave the rates other logistics companies charge which they assist they negociated DHL, ups and others. I will attach the rates to your email to help me interpret it more. Thanks

you can post the image or link here. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2015
pinkyni:
I got it bro.thanks and God bless

God bless you too bro. have a nice day
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2015
Ikegift4real:
Ikegift4real@gmail.com. plsssss
sir I need d updated version. am following.

if you have the import pack kindly reply to my delivery mail and i will get back to you
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Ikegift4real(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2015
importexpert:

if you have the import pack kindly reply to my delivery mail and i will get back to you

no I dont hv it. I am new to the idea sir. keep d good work up.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
importexpert:

you can post the image or link here. i wish you success.

Here are the links below:
https://shq.konga.com/account/shipping#
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by darelar(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2015
There's a phone I bought from ebay, can you help me shipped it to Nigeria and how much is it. it's blackberry bold 5. Await your response
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:44pm On May 04, 2015
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:45pm On May 04, 2015
darelar:
There's a phone I bought from ebay, can you help me shipped it to Nigeria and how much is it. it's blackberry bold 5. Await your response

am sorry i dnt offer such services. kindly search for lsm global shipping. i wish you success

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:47pm On May 04, 2015
Ikegift4real:

no I dont hv it. I am new to the idea sir. keep d good work up.

you really need to get the guide. kindly visit any of the links on my profile. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:48pm On May 04, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

Here are the links below:

sorry i was unable to access the link
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by bishop4life(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2015
hello sir, please send to my email . and please put refrence to import expert. so i cant locate it incase it hits my spam folder. thanks a lot
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2015
importexpert:

Yes I discovered that. I have trying to upload the the file but to no avail. They are in PDF file format. My be I try again next time
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2015
bishop4life:
hello sir, please send to my email bishop4life20032001@yahoo.com . and please put refrence to import expert. so i cant locate it incase it hits my spam folder. thanks a lot

Hi brother, kindly refer to any of the links on my profile. The info is detailed their. I wish u success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

Yes I discovered that. I have trying to upload the the file but to no avail. They are in PDF file format. My be I try again next time

Ok kindly try again. I wish u all the best
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Ikegift4real(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2015
importexpert:

you really need to get the guide. kindly visit any of the links on my profile. i wish you success
I will contact u bro, I will like to partner with u.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2015
Ikegift4real:

I will contact u bro, I will like to partner with u.

Looking forward to work with u. I wish you success bro.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2015
importexpert:

Ok Sir.
I am still waiting for you to reply me my email about the phones I want to buy
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:07pm On May 05, 2015
importexpert:

Ok kindly try again. I wish u all the best
Uploading it here is not working. I have attached it to email along with the previous email I sent to you titled "Please which one will I buy?
From invest....fx@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by samseen02(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2015
importexpert pls for the ebook discount that is ending today can u jst permit me to pay the same discount amount by nxt week (thursday)?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:29pm On May 14, 2015
Good afternoon to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

Uploading it here is not working. I have attached it to email along with the previous email I sent to you titled "Please which one will I buy?
From invest....fx@gmail.com

My former gmail is filled up and does not longer receive mails. Kindly use the recent one
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2015
samseen02:
importexpert pls for the ebook discount that is ending today can u jst permit me to pay the same discount amount by nxt week (thursday)?

Sorry for late response. I had to extend it because of the too many request. You can do that tomorrow
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 11:13am On May 15, 2015
importexpert:

My former gmail is filled up and does not longer receive mails. Kindly use the recent one
I don't have the new email address
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Goodnuel: 6:32pm On May 15, 2015
Boss.. Pls I got a question.

If a seller on Alibaba has a minimum order of 300 pieces for an item and I want other items that he sales, can he mix them up to make it 300 pieces since I'm buying all from him??

I mean

First item= 100

Second item = 100

Third item = 50

Fourth item= 50

Total =300
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2015
I made order inj Aliexpress. This is what I get when I track it, "2015-05-11 03:28
The item is pre-advised". This is the tracking No. RS256670055NL. Please somebody should interpret this and advise me what to do.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:55am On May 17, 2015
Goodnuel:
Boss.. Pls I got a question.

If a seller on Alibaba has a minimum order of 300 pieces for an item and I want other items that he sales, can he mix them up to make it 300 pieces since I'm buying all from him??

I mean

First item= 100

Second item = 100

Third item = 50

Fourth item= 50

Total =300

good morning brother. it depends on the seller you are buying from. if a seller have stock of the items he will definitely sell but the problem arises when he have to produce for u. if seller A refuse to sell, seller B and C will surely sell so search further. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:
I made order inj Aliexpress. This is what I get when I track it, "2015-05-11 03:28
The item is pre-advised". This is the tracking No. RS256670055NL. Please somebody should interpret this and advise me what to do.

hi, happy sunday. the pre-advised on the tracking page signifies that the item is not with the shipping company but the seller has booked shipping for the item. as soon as the seller takes the item to the shipping company the status will update. chinese sellers use that method when they do not have stock. they provide the pre-advised tracking number as most people will not know what it means. be patient i know they will ship it soon. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Goodnuel: 12:04pm On May 17, 2015
importexpert:

good morning brother. it depends on the seller you are buying from. if a seller have stock of the items he will definitely sell but the problem arises when he have to produce for u. if seller A refuse to sell, seller B and C will surely sell so search further. i wish you success
Ohk sire. Thank you.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ylordy(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2015
Sir,I heard of new ebook update my pls...

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.