Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140521 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
More importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Post your importation related questions let us justify them
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Hibiscuss(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
importexpert:

You are welcome bro. Feel free to post if u have any issues

Good day bro. I just stumble on dis your thread and I like the way you respond to questions here. The feedbacks are encouraging.
Am a serving Corp member who's looking for avenue to make more money, so plz I ll like to know the current price of the ebook.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ylordy(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
importexpert:
More importation related questions are highly welcome
when was last you updated, or pm me ur email to help me locate the update,thanks.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2015
Hibiscuss:

Good day bro. I just stumble on dis your thread and I like the way you respond to questions here. The feedbacks are encouraging.
Am a serving Corp member who's looking for avenue to make more money, so plz I ll like to know the current price of the ebook.

Good morning bro. How is the service? Make sure u don't waste ur alawee on those cheeks coz if u use it religiously u might end up never looking for job. Just a piece of advice. D current price is N2,500 I wish u d best of luck.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
ylordy:
when was last you updated, or pm me ur email to help me locate the update,thanks.

Hi, how is biz? It was 4 months ago. Just search for importng in ur mail u will locate it. I wish u success

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Hibiscuss(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
importexpert:

Good morning bro. How is the service? Make sure u don't waste ur alawee on those cheeks coz if u use it religiously u might end up never looking for job. Just a piece of advice. D current price is N2,500 I wish u d best of luck.

Am presently serving in a remote village and I only have access to the bank once in a month. Hopefully the price will still be #2500 till the end oF the month because that's the only moment we are opportune to get access to bank here.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Ogborokiri(m): 5:40am On Jun 11, 2015
I need d ebook and guied ogborokiri@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by psalmade(m): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2015
Sir good morning I would like you to put me through on how to identify original products on Chinese online stores like aliexpress I'm scared of buying fake product
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hibiscuss:

Am presently serving in a remote village and I only have access to the bank once in a month. Hopefully the price will still be #2500 till the end oF the month because that's the only moment we are opportune to get access to bank here.

Kindly reach me via my number. I wish u success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ogborokiri:
I need d ebook and guied ogborokiri@gmail.com
I do not send mails. Reach me via my number. U r highly welcome to d thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2015
This info is kinda late but I'm still gonna share it cox you still have 24hours to prepareFederal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Students Union (FUNAABSU) is holding a TRADE FAIR @ D SUB BUILDINGdate: 15/6/15 to 17/6/15Registration: #3000They provide the stand, music & the enabling environment for youcontact me for more details on 07031021457please no alcoholic drinks are allowed for sale ooooPS: you can pay the registration fee at the venue
cc @ tumbaba
laredjohn
madridfc
fashrola
ymodulus
davi8
twinskenny
mayorall
Thespecialone
etc
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
More importation related questions r highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by bukunfunmi(f): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
good day Mr bello. I've received d eBook thanks for prompt response. pls check ur mail and reply. thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by eniolaamoda: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hello mr bello
What r d content of ur ebook
I mean what r we gonna gain from it
What does it teaches us
Does it contain sites we.can buy cheap original commodities not the cloned versions
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
bukunfunmi:
good day Mr bello. I've received d eBook thanks for prompt response. pls check ur mail and reply. thanks

You are welcome. I will check n respond asap
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2015
eniolaamoda:
Hello mr bello
What r d content of ur ebook
I mean what r we gonna gain from it
What does it teaches us
Does it contain sites we.can buy cheap original commodities not the cloned versions

Hi bro, good day. Yes it contains websites where u can buy cheap original stuffs. For a comprehensive detail of what d guide contains kindly refer to any of d sites on my profile. Ur success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by femiabiolajamb(f): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2015
Good morning oga bello, how is biz? Pls I just want to ask what it means by "item have been pre-advised" I am seeing it on my tracking page. Thanks in advance
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
More questions r highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ylordy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
importexpert:
More questions r highly welcome
oga bello is it only singerpore post,dhl,ferflux are the recognised logistic that can be used in the new site.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
ylordy:
oga bello is it only singerpore post,dhl,ferflux are the recognised logistic that can be used in the new site.

No. They where just a recommendation u can use ur own personal one. I wish u success

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ylordy(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2015
importexpert:

No. They where just a recommendation u can use ur own personal one. I wish u success
pls,u said that the product at the front I mean the web page are clone,how can I get the original is it by telling them.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
ylordy:
pls,u said that the product at the front I mean the web page are clone,how can I get the original is it by telling them.

Just send a mail to them and indicate the original of what u want. They will respond to ur mail with d price of d product. I wish u succesS
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by sufing(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Thank you mr bello for your informative updates and happy ramadan
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by bukunfunmi(f): 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mr. bello I've been trying endlessly to reach u on phone but no response from u. even d mail I sent to u I've still not seen any response. dis is becoming frustrating. pls respond to d mail or my call pls. its urgent.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:42am On Jun 19, 2015
bukunfunmi:
Mr. bello I've been trying endlessly to reach u on phone but no response from u. even d mail I sent to u I've still not seen any response. dis is becoming frustrating. pls respond to d mail or my call pls. its urgent.

Hi, am sorry but I can't remember seeing either ur call or mail. Can u pls call me now?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by femiabiolajamb(f): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Oga bello kindly attend to my innitial question. Happy friday
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by bukunfunmi(f): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Mr bello I just called u now but no response
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
femiabiolajamb:
Good morning oga bello, how is biz? Pls I just want to ask what it means by "item have been pre-advised" I am seeing it on my tracking page. Thanks in advance

Good day femi, preadvised on your tracking page signifies that the item has not gotten to the shipping company but the seller has booked for shipping of d item n has collected tracking number. In most sites it will further states that " this is not a physical acknowledgment of the item". Once he ships it the tracking will update. Kindly check in few days. Ur success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
bukunfunmi:
Mr bello I just called u now but no response

Hi bukun, good day, I replied a lot of mails yesterday. Kindly check if I have replied urs. Always try to call me in intervals of one one hour if I don't pick ur calls. Be rest assured that I will get back to u if am free when I saw d first one. I wish u success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by psalmade(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hi Mr Bello I tracked my package but I don't understand the response on the tracking page tracking number is 11215866667 yanwen
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:06am On Jun 23, 2015
psalmade:
Hi Mr Bello I tracked my package but I don't understand the response on the tracking page tracking number is 11215866667 yanwen

Good day, I will track it n get back to u today. Your success is my pride

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.