Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140381 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
ExeatGhana:
guys some of us here in Ghana are learning from u Nigerians, pls stop this exchange. not helping @ importexpert

@exeatghana am glad to have u on the thread. A lot of ghanians are my students.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by abbeyforex(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Abbey you are better than this so cut the guy some slack abeg for the sake of matured minds.
if import expert feels selling ebooks is the best way then leave him to his belief since its his own thread.
I teach people for free a lot when they chat me up & some have even used the same information I gave dem free to charge others while some have used the same information against me like wanting to control my source
but in life as much as u have the ungrateful ingrate so I've met people like opeyemi5, Tonjeola, folajin, miss Johnson, legalwealth among others who have been real brothers
so pls let this dude be abeg

As your lordship pleases.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
more importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
yemi2plus:

Presently, Stanbic IBTC has the fairest exchange rate.

@yemi longest time and how is business?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by just2endowed: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
yemi2plus:

How much to open saving account in stanbic ibtc
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Who has use the services of Base1 Logistics and Uche Logistics companies. Are they reliable? I get more feedbacks, please.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
just2endowed:

How much to open saving account in stanbic ibtc

hello. a savings account in stanbic ibtc will cost u a minimum of 2000 naira. the cost of the atm is N1050. and their current exchange rate as at today is N199.45/usd. i wish you all the best
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Good morning to all importers and aspiring importers in d house
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by taryorh010: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2015
importexpert:

hello. a savings account in stanbic ibtc will cost u a minimum of 2000 naira. the cost of the atm is N1050. and their current exchange rate as at today is N199.45/usd. i wish you all the best
Sorry to ask Bro Is it Master card or Visa?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
taryorh010:

Sorry to ask Bro Is it Master card or Visa?

Feel free to ask as many questions as u can. It is a master card they will issue u. Ur success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by taryorh010: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
importexpert:

Feel free to ask as many questions as u can. It is a master card they will issue u. Ur success is my pride
Thanks Boss
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Misterdhee1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Boss, I need the steps to partake in this scheme.. Pls how can I get started?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Misterdhee1:
Boss, I need the steps to partake in this scheme.. Pls how can I get started?

Kindly visit the link on my profile. Ur success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2015
Good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tosin481: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2015
importexpert:
Bros how far, is uba africard still making sense, seems their charge is getting high for me. please what better alternative can i go for. thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tosin481: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2015
yemi2plus:

hi
please after bank charges/commission, what is the amount in naira to 1 dollar in Standard IBTC
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by yemi2plus(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2015
tosin481:

hi
please after bank charges/commission, what is the amount in naira to 1 dollar in Standard IBTC

No bank charges. Below $1/200Naira.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Angel15(f): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2015
versace400:
Pls can i ask u something pls? My number is 08038856861 or my email on mccarrion21@gmail.com

Thanks. I will be expecting asap.

Pls dnt ask me anything, pay and get urs. Thanks.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
tosin481:
Bros how far, is uba africard still making sense, seems their charge is getting high for me. please what better alternative can i go for. thanks

if you have the means you can go for stanbic master card. it lacks bank charges and the exchange rate is fairly ok. the cost of the card and opening an account is N2000. you will be charged N1,050 for issuing the card. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tosin481: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
yemi2plus:

No bank charges. Below $1/200Naira.
thanks bros
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tosin481: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
importexpert:

if you have the means you can go for stanbic master card. it lacks bank charges and the exchange rate is fairly ok. the cost of the card and opening an account is N2000. you will be charged N1,050 for issuing the card. i wish you success
thanks indeed, and God bless
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
tosin481:

God bless u too u r welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
tosin481:

God bless u too u r welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
post all your importation related questions lets justify them
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by aleshsenior2000(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hello sir, pls have you ever use freeshopping China before? And how was there service? Thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2015
aleshsenior2000:
Hello sir, pls have you ever use freeshopping China before? And how was there service? Thanks

hello brother, do you mean free shipping from china? if yes then free shipping services entails a lot. depending on the quantity of items you are buying, even the almighty DHL can be used as a free shipping method for you but i want to believe that specifically you were referring to the post services. if yes, then they are also much. the most common ones include, singerpore post, hongkong post, china post, sweden post, postNL (neitherland post) and so on. the singerpore post happens to be the fastest among the post services. it usually takes only a period of 10days to 2weeks to deliver in any location within nigeria, followed by hongkong post with about 3weeks. most of the others takes about a period of 1month. if that is your answer i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by femiabiolajamb(f): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
good evening oga bello. nice work you are doing here. sir please how long will it take from the time my item arrive nigeria to the time it will get to me in ilorin?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2015
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2015
Dont know why mr lee of wcc is doing this to me,av paid and d money was transffered to him since 12 of this month,yet he has yet to shipp my product,telling me am disturbing him with mails.. Is that an xcuse?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.