Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140447 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Carmal90:

Dont know why mr lee of wcc is doing this to me,av paid and d money was transffered to him since 12 of this month,yet he has yet to shipp my product,telling me am disturbing him with mails.. Is that an xcuse?

hi carmal90, i am already contacting the site on your behalf. what are the products you bought and through who did you made you payment? your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
importexpert:

hi carmal90, i am already contacting the site on your behalf. what are the products you bought and through who did you made you payment? your success is truly my pride
Bought three pieces of wrist watch and 100 pieces of mosquito repeller..paid through john paul xpress..thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by abbeyforex(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Carmal90:

Dont know why mr lee of wcc is doing this to me,av paid and d money was transffered to him since 12 of this month,yet he has yet to shipp my product,telling me am disturbing him with mails.. Is that an xcuse?

Lee do f*ck up atimes. What I do this days is paying through my Chinese agent ,the agent will make payment for the item with his own money and ship to me and he gets his cash when my item gets here . This is based on if what am buying from Lee is cheaper cos some items on his websites are also costlier than some other native websites atimes. There is a way to go about that .
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2015
Carmal90:

Bought three pieces of wrist watch and 100 pieces of mosquito repeller..paid through john paul xpress..thanks

we finished talking to them. they have apologised and agreed to send a mail and the items asap. they actually went out of stock. keep in touch on phone. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2015
importexpert:

we finished talking to them. they have apologised and agreed to send a mail and the items asap. they actually went out of stock. keep in touch on phone. your success is truly my pride
Thanks dude,really appreciate..hope to hear from him
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Carmal90:

Thanks dude,really appreciate..hope to hear from him

he stated that he will deliver them next week. i will send u a screen short of our chat later. ur success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
importexpert:

he stated that he will deliver them next week. i will send u a screen short of our chat later. ur success is my pride
pls do,will be glad if u do so..bt am dissapointed somehow with him..
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
importexpert:

Very good of you, still want to buy from his site bt his way of dealings is dicouraging me..
Nextweek, how soon is nextweek?is he explicit about next week?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Who can guide me on I can payment on 1688 by myself without using agent. I have items to pay for but my problem is how to make payment. Someone said l can use PayPal but he did not tell me how to go about it.
@Importexpert and any other guru please help your brother.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:
Who can guide me on I can payment on 1688 by myself without using agent. I have items to pay for but my problem is how to make payment. Someone said l can use PayPal but he did not tell me how to go about it.
@Importexpert and any other guru please help your brother.

hi brother, you are my wondering brother coz you spend a lot of time online. it is simple. just provide the seller your paypal email and tell the seller to send you a proforma or an invoice on paypal that you want to pay via paypal. if he sends it you will see it in your pp account and you can pay the invoice.. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
importexpert:

hi brother, you are my wondering brother coz you spend a lot of time online. it is simple. just provide the seller your paypal email and tell the seller to send you a proforma or an invoice on paypal that you want to pay via paypal. if he sends it you will see it in your pp account and you can pay the invoice.. i wish you success.
Thanks big Oga. But one still pay MasterCard or visacard?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

Thanks big Oga. But one still pay MasterCard or visacard?

Yes brother. The card can be any type. It depends on the card that is linked to your paypal account. Paypal security will secure d purchase for u should in case of any challenges. Ur success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 4:02am On Jul 27, 2015
importexpert:

Yes brother. The card can be any type. It depends on the card that is linked to your paypal account. Paypal security will secure d purchase for u should in case of any challenges. Ur success is my pride
Thanks for your wonderful response.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:
Thanks for your wonderful response.

You are welcome bro. I wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:10am On Jul 29, 2015
good a.m to everyone on the thread. your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by henry255: 7:42am On Jul 29, 2015
importexpert:
good a.m to everyone on the thread. your importation related questions are highly welcome

What if after paying for your goods and was not delivered to u including ur money not refunded
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2015
henry255:

What if after paying for your goods and was not delivered to u including ur money not refunded

Good morning brother, since you will be dealing with reputable sites and paying through highly secured payment channels that r mostly facilitated by escrow, you r assured of ur goods in good condition or your cash. Their are scenarios in which u can be scammed online but you will only fall into such pits When you are not well informed. If u hv my import pack kindly go through d sections in which I discussed about buyer protection. Your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2015
Post your importation related questions let's do justice to them
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
your questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
importers in the house post your questions for answers
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
importexpert:
importers in the house post your questions for answers

Mr, i no c ur greenlight again..you don forget ur guy abii..
Abt
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Tonybills(m): 6:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Bros Bello. i like your updates and your importation tips. please can i have a glue of your products @ anthonyibanga5@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Goodnuel: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2015
ExeatGhana:
guys some of us here in Ghana are learning from u Nigerians, pls stop this exchange. not helping @ importexpert n abbeyforex
Bro... pls can u whatsapp me?? I need your help.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Carmal90:

Mr, i no c ur greenlight again..you don forget ur guy abii..
Abt

Hi bro, I have not contacted them but I believe you must have heard from them. What is d latest update now?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2015
More importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
abbeyforex:

Lee do f*ck up atimes. What I do this days is paying through my Chinese agent ,the agent will make payment for the item with his own money and ship to me and he gets his cash when my item gets here . This is based on if what am buying from Lee is cheaper cos some items on his websites are also costlier than some other native websites atimes. There is a way to go about that .
Need more about your chinese agent..
Lee sucks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:03am On Aug 06, 2015
Good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Feel free to post your importation related questions.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
More importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by SYLVESTER777: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
How do i get reliable chinese agent to pay through and Pls explain further how one can pay by oneself at 1688?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by abbeyforex(m): 7:33am On Aug 11, 2015
Updated Aug. 11, 2015 7:10 a.m. Nigerian Time

BEIJING—China’s central bank(PBOC) devalued its tightly controlled currency, causing its biggest one-day loss in two decades, as the world’s second-largest economy continues to sputter.

Chinese authorities said the change would help drive the currency toward more market-driven movements. The move also signaled the government’s growing worry about slow growth. A shift toward a weaker currency could help flagging exports at a time when many other efforts to boost the economy haven’t proven very effective.

China’s yuan(RMB) has been on an upward track for a decade, during which the country’s economy grew to be the second largest in the world and the currency gained importance globally. The devaluation Tuesday was the most significant downward adjustment to the yuan since 1994, when as part of a break from Communist state planning, Beijing let the currency fall by one-third.

Effect to we Importers :

As a currency becomes cheaper versus other currencies, it becomes more attractive for investors to buy it because they can often take a long (wait for the price to increase) position and make money that way. It also gives more incentive for investors/creditors to invest in large projects that are happening within an economy. Products that are created in a china become more attractive because of their price. Products now become lesser if one takes solely relative purchasing power into account.

One historical example of keeping a currency artificially cheap is China keeping the Renminbi cheap and pegged to the dollar. They wanted consumers/companies from abroad to buy their products so their businesses could continue to grow. This is one reason why China saw a booming economy in export industry. Many Western companies chose to have their products sourced from China because they knew they would get a good exchange rate, thus making the product cheaper. By keeping the Renminbi cheap, China was able to promote trade and begin to help their struggling economy. They have only recently begun to take away some of their instruments that artificially keep the prices low.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:46am On Aug 13, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
How do i get reliable chinese agent to pay through and Pls explain further how one can pay by oneself at 1688?

hello brother, you can pay by yourself by telling the seller to send you a paypal invoice. for more information about that kindly reply to my delivery mail. ur success is my pride

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.