Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (143080 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
your questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by femiabiolajamb(f): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
importexpert:

good evening sire. thank you for keeping to your words by keeping the thread active. may God bless you abundantly.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by richymain(m): 2:23am On Oct 05, 2015
importexpert:
Goodmorin sir! i just bumped in on this dats so much why im still up nw. sir, I have so much passion for mini importation. im a student but i am willing to try dis out ,for d first time.
I wanto acknowledge firstly dis hope u have given to "willing to hustle" nigerian youths because dis is how i see it. Im sad i missed d older threads and dat i wasnt dere wen dis thread was started.

my problem has been how to read every comments dat i missed right up to d very last comment. but den again it came to my notice dat u r givin out a "how to" manual on mini importation,very relievin for a person like me dat has d problem of goin tru every comments missed. so sir my question is for how much is dis manual goin out for now? im really goin to get one.
Once again thanks so much for dis opportunity u presentin to me.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2015
richymain:
Goodmorin sir! i just bumped in on this dats so much why im still up nw. sir, I have so much passion for mini importation. im a student but i am willing to try dis out ,for d first time.
I wanto acknowledge firstly dis hope u have given to "willing to hustle" nigerian youths because dis is how i see it. Im sad i missed d older threads and dat i wasnt dere wen dis thread was started.

my problem has been how to read every comments dat i missed right up to d very last comment. but den again it came to my notice dat u r givin out a "how to" manual on mini importation,very relievin for a person like me dat has d problem of goin tru every comments missed. so sir my question is for how much is dis manual goin out for now? im really goin to get one.
Once again thanks so much for dis opportunity u presentin to me.

good morning brother. first i want to acknowledge your level of dedication for staying up on the thread up to 2am and secondly i will like to congratulate you for discovering the thread. as it will surely make a positive magnificent impact on your life and your finance if you follow the guide religiously. the guide is currently N2,500. kindly refer to any of the links on my profile for detailed information on how to get the guides. your success is my pride.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2015
More questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tunnex10(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
importexpert:
good day house, it is just like today that we started our previous importation thread. the only difference is that its been over a year now and the thread from just a single view has over 1.1million views and thousands of comments, those that were opportune to lay their hands on our importation guide have also earned an appreciable amount of financial freedom as you will see in testimonies below and since then we have built an iron clad of trust, sincerity and love between us and our subscribers.

For those that are new on the thread, i remain Bello Ahmad popularly known as ImportExpert On nairaland and an Experienced practicing importer. am not bragging but i am the name behind the success stories of thousands of nairalanders.

I am here with something very new today, in every aspect of our lives things are changing very fast and we have only two options. first is to Learn new things, step up and earn more money while the second is to refuse to learn, step aside and become outdated.

To all my subscribers in the field of Importation we will remain very current as i will be coming up with newer strategies that will smoothing the path for us. we will always be a year ahead of our competitors. Remember that i promised you a lifetime update so kindly keep your wallets aside. the Importation strategy that we used in 2013/2014 have now been saturated so i have made enough research and we now have an upgrade to the import pack where i revealed new ideas and strategies that we will lure before our competitors will finish eating the unwanted bones we left behind.

with out saying much, an image speaks more than a thousand words. lets see images from my newly discovered importation portals. i will also love to say a very big thank you to all those that contributed to the growth of the previous thread and also post as many testimonies as possible.
is this nt Mr Bello... D guy site na wash joor
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Feel free to post ur importation related questions
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by femiabiolajamb(f): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
femiabiolajamb:

good evening sire. thank you for keeping to your words by keeping the thread active. may God bless you abundantly.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tosin481: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
hi great importers in the house. any cheaper exchange rate than standard IBTC MasterCard. thanks in advance
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tosin481: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
importexpert:
Feel free to post ur importation related questions
hi importexpert. is there any cheaper exchange rate than standard IBTC MasterCard? thanks in advance
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
tosin481:
hi importexpert. is there any cheaper exchange rate than standard IBTC MasterCard? thanks in advance

hello tosin, longest time and how is business? it is still currently the best. i have applied for that of jaiz bank i want to use it for experimental purpose and for comparison. i will let you know the result of the experiment as soon as i am done. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
femiabiolajamb:

hello femi, our once in a blue moon visitor? how is business in your state and everything? i am always pleased to put you through when ever you need me. remember that i am always here for you. may God bless you too abundantly. your success is truly my pride.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
more questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by wakes: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Anybody using shoptomydoor? Or suggest cheapest service.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tosin481: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
importexpert:

hello tosin, longest time and how is business? it is still currently the best. i have applied for that of jaiz bank i want to use it for experimental purpose and for comparison. i will let you know the result of the experiment as soon as i am done. your success is my pride
thanks very much, business is fine. am just very busy these days, I really commend your effort for keeping this thread very active. more grease to your elbow. i will wait for your update. one more thing, will ebay ship xirectly to nigeria? thanks directly to
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
wakes:
Anybody using shoptomydoor? Or suggest cheapest service.

what exactly are u planning to buy and from which country?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2015
tosin481:
thanks very much, business is fine. am just very busy these days, I really commend your effort for keeping this thread very active. more grease to your elbow. i will wait for your update. one more thing, will ebay ship xirectly to nigeria? thanks directly to

thanks very much bro. some ebay sellers will ship directly to Nigeria while others will not. for those that will not ship directly you will have to go through freight forwarding companies as discussed in the import pack. kindly refer to it for reference. your success is truly my pride.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2015
more importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
your questions are welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
lets have more of your importation questions
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
lets have more questions in the house
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2015
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
feel free to post your importation related questions
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
importexpert:

Bro, what would you suggest we import during this forthcoming festive period..
And at cheaper rate
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Carmal90:

Bro, what would you suggest we import during this forthcoming festive period..
And at cheaper rate

your question seem to require a very bulky answer. it will require a lot of time to answer it. i will answer the basic but you can always reach me on phone for detailed information. one thing you should understand about festive period is that demands for almost everything tremendously increases. if you are one of those that limits their thinking to only those things that are being used during festive period, yes you are right but you have just narrowed your market as all those things you have been importing before now have much more higher demand during festivity than it have now. examples of things you can import for the season include, Christmas cards, packaged gift baskets, xmas souvenirs, toys and costumes especially for children, designer gift wraps etc. but those are the ones that have more concentration but i am telling you from experience that almost everything is in high demand during the season.below is a broad list from the import pack.

1.phone Memory car

2. Laptops

3. Smart phones

4. Bags

5. Suits

6. Ladies Sandals

7. Male Sandals

8. Hair Clippers

9. Shoes

10. Belts

11. Computer Accessories

12. Flash Drives

13 . External DVD drive

14 . Ties

15 Wrist watches

16 Motor spare parts

17 Apple products like iphone, ipad, ipod, Macbook, etc.

18 Designer T-shirts

19 External DVD drive

20 Children clothes

21 Digital Cameras

22 phone Batteries

23 Chargers

24. Uk phones

25. Tablet pc

26. Android phone

27. car

28. Phone screen guide

29. Brazilian Hair

30. Bluetooth

31. Phone accessories

32. Solar charger

33.Phone screen protectors.

34. Computer accessories

35. Jewelries

36. Wrist watch

37. Blackberry

38. Home Accessories :like washing machine...

your success is my pride

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
85 % of people that goes into importation fail because of not being appropriately informed of the dos and donts
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (133) (Reply)

Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.