Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140078 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
tohero:
Good day Mr ImportExpert.

Been a while! I av gotten some stuffs on my neck to clear off.

Moreover, I left a comment a month+ ago about a near post office charging #500 per item for collection. It seems that is in circulation now because am confirming from other post offices around here in Lagos. Is there anyway to bypass that?

Again, This fall in Naira is causing havoc oo. I pray it regains his strength again. I ought to make some orders but this rate scares me off!!!

Good job. Thanks again for the updated info. I have received mine.

use paypal to transfer money and you will get the official rate instead of going to buy dollar from aboki or having this pre order guys cut your throat with high exchange rates

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
On a trip. Wish me safe journey
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by lgboks(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
importexpert:
do have a safe journey man....am very interested in this stuff.how do I go about it...looking forward to your reply.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Johncrown80(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
It took me a longer tyme befr i could locate this thread the former one has been closed i have been away for a while nw.......i hail thee my oga and othes in the house..... Pls i want forcely go into importatation in this comming year...... And i'm tired of using uba.... Which bank is d best for importation as at this moment becos i want to open new account thnks in anticipation
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Verostef(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Please house i need a help ASAP what's the current exchange rate from south Africa rand to naira. Anyone please
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tunnex10(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
bro will like to give it a try...just hope it wrk out well.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by otikpoko(m): 2:33am On Dec 23, 2014
importexpert:

Still waiting... undecided undecided
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:33am On Dec 23, 2014
otikpoko:

Still waiting... undecided undecided

Kindly check your mail again. Ur success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:36am On Dec 23, 2014
tunnex10:
bro will like to give it a try...just hope it wrk out well.

It will surely work. Your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Tonjeola1(m): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2014
importexpert:

It will surely work. Your success is my pride
Ore keep the good work, just seeing your thread, we old thread contributors suppose to get a review, you promised a review then on part 1 when we spoke on phone, you never send, but i didn't border. more grace.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2014
Verostef:
Please house i need a help ASAP what's the current exchange rate from south Africa rand to naira. Anyone please

Hello, a rand is 15.95 I wish u success

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by techmart(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Techmart@hush.ai
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Verostef(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
importexpert:

Hello, a rand is 15.95 I wish u success
Thanks but do u mean higher than naira or a naira is 15.95 ra nd
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2014
Verostef:

Thanks but do u mean higher than naira or a naira is 15.95 ra nd

Good morning, 1rand is equal to 15.95ngn. Rand is higher.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Having good time in a friend's village. My 2nd time in edo statE. I will restore life to the tHread as soon as possible
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by lgboks(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Happy xmas in advance folks.... grin
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
aguiyi:

use paypal to transfer money and you will get the official rate instead of going to buy dollar from aboki or having this pre order guys cut your throat with high exchange rates

Bro hw do I fund my paypal account?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tunax5loon(m): 4:46am On Dec 25, 2014
To those that have gotten the e-book. I wanna know if anyone has ordered or bought samsung galaxy s4 as low as N13,300 on the said site.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Tonjeola1(m): 7:07am On Dec 25, 2014
tunax5loon:
To those that have gotten the e-book. I wanna know if anyone has ordered or bought samsung galaxy s4 as low as N13,300 on the said site.
gringringringrin
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tunax5loon(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2014
Tonjeola1:
gringringringrin
Oga Tonje. Na laugh you dey laugh? I need practical testimonies not I've gotten my e-book (soldout book that some ppl taught for free on this NL forum). E no be today na. You and I don tey for this game na. We rule IJB mini importation biz. Hahahahaha.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by thehobbit: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas and a fulfilling New Year to everyone here...Oga Bello, this New Year, your coasts shall know no bounds...By God's grace, you will grow bigger and better in your financial endeavours...The Global community awaits a Selfless and Trustworthy Leader like you...enjoy the Festivities.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2014
lgboks:
Happy xmas in advance folks.... grin

Happy Xmas bro. May this season mark the fulfillment of your heart desires
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2014
leppyj:

Bro hw do I fund my paypal account?

To make purchases just link your card to your pp account and use funds in your card using your pp account. It is faster, more secure and cheaper. Merry Xmas
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=tunax5loon post=29180557][/quote]

Merry xmas bro. Kindly stay tuned to the thread. This is a festive period. Be patient and you will get more than enough of the testimony. Your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Tonjeola1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
tunax5loon:

Oga Tonje. Na laugh you dey laugh? I need practical testimonies not I've gotten my e-book (soldout book that some ppl taught for free on this NL forum). E no be today na. You and I don tey for this game na. We rule IJB mini importation biz. Hahahahaha.
I SECONDED U, jare ore.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tunnex10(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
not what i was expecting .. sad
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
tunax5loon:

It depends on d kind of samsung galaxy S4 u want? Cloned,refurbished or used?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
tunax5loon:

Pls can u gv me the names of d ppl dat taught d stuff 4 free on NL forum? There are testimonies bro! That I am sure of.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by lgboks(m): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
importexpert:

Happy Xmas bro. May this season mark the fulfillment of your heart desires
amen o... cheesy
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by lgboks(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
Looks like the festivities are holding up a lot of stuffs....think we have to be patient till next year...am sure by then the testimonies will start rolling in...this the second time am following op thread...so I should know(though I never join the party-many things holding me back and besides money plenty wella for now cool )
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tunax5loon(m): 5:37am On Dec 26, 2014
leppyj:

It depends on d kind of samsung galaxy S4 u want? Cloned,refurbished or used?
Bro abeg, you dey make me laugh.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tunax5loon(m): 5:44am On Dec 26, 2014
leppyj:

Pls can u gv me the names of d ppl dat taught d stuff 4 free on NL forum? There are testimonies bro! That I am sure of.
Hahaha.. Yu want me to start mentioning the ogas at the top? Lemme just mention one and I guess the ripple effect will make you remember the others. Surveycash. He started d DIY importation guide. That was the stepping stone. He didn't sell the idea. Ymodulus(this guy really saved me from those DHL/custom/NDLEA guys that were disturbing my Tablet sales back then). They collected #0 naira.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.