Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (139940 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 7:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Ahmed4002:
feel free to drop any questions about import. We would provide necessary information needed. contact belloahmad .
gracia

thanks bro. to users of the thread you have gotten a very Important personnel ready to guide you. be sure to use the opportunity. will call you later in the day. how was your Night?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by merit12(f): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2014
Oga boss,I have not receive it oh,kimdly send it
Meritebony@gmail.com
Thank you
belloahmad:

everyone is fine. if you have not received your upgraded pack kindly reply to my delivery mail and i will resend it by 10am today. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by kheart(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2014
belloahmad:

be sure you reply to my delivery mail before 10am. i wish you success
i just did that but plz send it to dis email address abuskutigi15@gmail.com cos i cant access my former email section9zx@yahoo.com on a pc. Thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by rioemmanuel(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2014
belloahmad:

Nigerians have forced nigerians to start doubting everything including them selves. we are now doubting so much that we fail to accept light when we finally see it. the guide use to be N2500 during the first part, it has undergone a lot of upgrades since then. the price officially is now is N3,000. for all those that will be lucky enough to subscribe for the guide before friday, you can still get it at N2,500. your success is my pride
I need the guide,how do I get it.
emmanuel_rio@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by cybug: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2014
belloahmad:

kindly visit the link on importExpert's profile. the complete detail is their. i wish you success

Hi kindly drop the link here, as i have searched to no avail.

Even your website is saying 'blog not found'.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by jaoniy2k(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2014
I need the manual, jaoniy2k@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by wisehouse(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2014
belloahmad:

thanks bro. to users of the thread you have gotten a very Important personnel ready to guide you. be sure to use the opportunity. will call you later in the day. how was your Night?
boss still expecting the pack array.......er@gmail(com)
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by funstufz: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
No condemnation unless proven otherwise...
A copy of the said 'Updated Report' could be forwarded to:
heryor@yahoo.com

penquin and others who doubt the authenticity of OP, I promise to give independent observation if the e-book is sent.

Thanks to op and all
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
good evening to everyone on the thread. i am glad to have the thread restored. all thanks to the section mod for his understanding. i will send a mail to you. thanks a lot
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
for all old subscribers that received a recent mail from me, please notice that it is not the same mail. the main upgraded pack is attachment number 14. confirm received or not received so that i will know what to do. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
merit12:
Oga boss,I have not receive it oh,kimdly send it
Meritebony@gmail.com
Thank you

kindly check your mail, i have sent it again. happy xmas in advance. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
kheart:
i just did that but plz send it to dis email address abuskutigi15@gmail.com cos i cant access my former email section9zx@yahoo.com on a pc. Thanks

kindly check your mail, i have sent it again. happy xmas in advance. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
wisehouse:
boss still expecting the pack array.......er@gmail(com)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Thank God the thread is back!! I sent a mail also to d mod yestaday or so!
@Importexpert keep up d gud work! God bless!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
leppyj:
Thank God the thread is back!! I sent a mail also to d mod yestaday or so!
@Importexpert keep up d gud work! God bless!

Nice Job brother. Thanks to all those that sent mails to the mod. welcome back home. lets get the thread rolling. God bless you too

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Xtfield(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
belloahmad:

is this the barnabas i use to Know on the previous thread or another one? you do not need to do anything. it will hit your inbox soon. i wish you success.
Hello AHMAD. Glad to see you are waxing stronger. Dont forget to send the report to my mail box o - fxman62@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Xtfield:
Hello AHMAD. Glad to see you are waxing stronger. Dont forget to send the report to my mail box o - fxman62@yahoo.com

am happy to have you on the thread once again. i could not find that mail in my data base. kindly confirm the mail you subscribed with. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Fayrouzz(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
importexpert:
for all old subscribers that received a recent mail from me, please notice that it is not the same mail. the main upgraded pack is attachment number 14. confirm received or not received so that i will know what to do. your success is truly my pride
not recieved .
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Fayrouzz:
not recieved .

sorry for that. kindly reply to my delivery mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Xtfield(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
importexpert:

am happy to have you on the thread once again. i could not find that mail in my data base. kindly confirm the mail you subscribed with. your success is my pride
Pls try christfieldschool@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by wisehouse(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
importexpert:

ur d man thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by pinkyni(m): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
importexpert:
good evening to everyone on the thread. i am glad to have the thread restored. all thanks to the section mod for his understanding. i will send a mail to you. thanks a lot
waoo the thread is back.is gud to see u gettin it restored bro.nice one!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by yemi2plus(m): 12:09am On Dec 21, 2014
It seems like the update is also available to old subscribers, Sir, I'm interested too.

Yemi2plus@gmail.com

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by merit12(f): 3:59am On Dec 21, 2014
Thanks boss expecting. The second part
importexpert:

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by lgboks(m): 4:48am On Dec 21, 2014
Been wondering were this thread disappeared to.....glad it's back cool
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Teebass001(m): 6:49am On Dec 21, 2014
I am also interested. Please how do i get the e-book? Pls how can u help me with the discount, i guess the deadline is past already. The good Lord will continue to shower you with blessings for putting food on the tables of our teeming unemployed population and smiles on their faces. Seasons greetings.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread. how was your night?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2014
importexpert:
good morning to everyone on the thread. how was your night?

Good morning bro!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ib4real95(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2014
Bros mi... pls im interested in the ebook oo.. im new here too... pls send to ib4real95@gmail.com.. Thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2014
rioemmanuel:

I need the guide,how do I get it.
emmanuel_rio@yahoo.com

good morning. i will send you a mail in few minutes.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Ahmed4002(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2014
it's good to be back

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.