Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Please Give Advice on How To Start An Islamic School - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Please Give Advice on How To Start An Islamic School (2042 Views)

A Look at Leadership from an Islamic Perspective / An Islamic Perspective Of The World Muslim Beauty Pageant Innovation / Boy Or Girl Child, Which Is Better? - An Islamic Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Give Advice on How To Start An Islamic School by ossyme(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dear Brothers and Sisters:
It will be helpful if you can share insights into how you were (or one can be) able to set up your Islamic school, be it nursery,playgroup,KG,primary or secondary. I am quite sure this will go a long way in providing part of the needed motivation,guidance and direction for anyone willing to start up such. I, for one, have such lofty ambition given my affection for educational pursuit. But am still praying fervently to be able to. I will also suggest that brothers/sisters pool resources together to start something viable to curb the trend of poorly-run mushroom schools that sometimes are even a mockery of the Islamic model. Please share and you may,insha Allah, be the reason for the establishment of another enviable Islamic centre of learning.
Jazaakumullahu khairan!!
Re: Please Give Advice on How To Start An Islamic School by maclatunji: 6:24am On Dec 19, 2014
Interesting request. Are you planning to be the financier alone or do you want to run the school by yourself. You might need some qualification in education to run a school like Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in education if you don't have a degree in education or at least NCE.

Then you might have to study the curriculum from Muslim countries and determine how you want to incorporate it into your school for it to be "Islamic".

These are the things that immediately cone-up when I consider your questions.

(1) (Reply)

Islamically Incorrect Words Common Among The Yorubas / HELP / New Converted Muslimah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.