Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

GOD Will Purnish T. A . Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu For All Their Evil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GOD Will Purnish T. A . Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu For All Their Evil (889 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / T.A Orji And Mr Alex Otti: Good Old Days (Photos) / Governor Orji And His Son On War Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD Will Purnish T. A . Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu For All Their Evil by Kassidy4luv(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
You need to come and see for your self................

Take out time and Visit Abia State this Christmas Period?

You will weep for the State.

T. A Orji = Orji Uzor Kalu

Abia State is Stagnant? Period, blame these two criminals.

Support Alex Otti( APGA) if U want to be free.

Abians Vote Wisely.......
Re: GOD Will Purnish T. A . Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu For All Their Evil by sagod: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Truly the both of them have ruined Abia State.
Re: GOD Will Purnish T. A . Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu For All Their Evil by whirlwind7(m): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Isn't it funny that T.A. Orji is set to represent Abia state at the federal level? His son is preparing to get elected into the state house of assembly, and T.A. Orji's puppet (Ikpeazu) just clinched the PDP primary election. I am not from Abia state, and I totally agree that both Orjis since 1999 have effectively pocketed the state and run it as their private enterprise.

The decay in Aba is mind boggling. I'm not judging from the recent pictures I have seen. I have actually been to the commercial capital on several occasions for business.

I'm just watching to see if Abians are going to be taken for another sorry ride by allowing the Orjis and their stooges to get elected next year. No one will even give ear to your tales of woe. You guys are the architects of your state's fortunes.

I just read a piece here on NL, about a deal T.A Orji made with Ikpeazu, in the event the latter gets elected by 2015. Its just plain sickening.
Re: GOD Will Purnish T. A . Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu For All Their Evil by ednut1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abia state is a disgrace of a state. Served der nd can tell u. It sucks
Re: GOD Will Purnish T. A . Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu For All Their Evil by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Am from Abia State Working for Lagos State Government as a Civil Engineer, It Pains me so much each time I travel down to the East to Visit my Parents.

Abia State is doomed for anoda 8 yrs of Agony, widespread poverty and Democrazy.

I belive in the Candidacy of Dr Alex Otti( APGA) , His antecedents as the former CEO of diamond bank makes him an outstanding Manager, to Man the ofiice of the Executive Governor of Abia State.
Re: GOD Will Purnish T. A . Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu For All Their Evil by here: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Certain states you just look at and you shake your head,not because the leaders are mean but the people I don't have the words to describe them.

How is he bad when the people elected him for 8 years and he is also going to represent them.Lets assume he bought delegates how about the general elections? Why for once cant the people vote like Osun and Ekiti and say this is who we want. To show you how low the people are the Gov,wife and Son were even contesting but then again who else is there and what does the opponent have to offer

I was at Aba,men! How did you guys survive. Its a miracle living with such dirt.

Stop asking God to punish anyone when you fail to do your part,it only makes you more miserable.

I feel for them but then again they brought it upon themselves and I can only wish them all the best.

The people of Abia,ruined Abia and will continue till they change and use their cards. What is really wrong with them? Imagine a state in that region the governor calling the state's money his money.

People deserve who they get,keep taking 500 Naira and voting for them and expect divine help

1 Like

Re: GOD Will Purnish T. A . Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu For All Their Evil by Oziddy: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
We are so sad, i mean, how do we put an end to this, even our votes doesn't count anymore.
Re: GOD Will Purnish T. A . Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu For All Their Evil by Abagworo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Alex Otti is the best in Abia by track records and personal achievements. I hope his victory can be defended by Abians. I am certain that the election will be rigged in favour of PDP.
Re: GOD Will Purnish T. A . Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu For All Their Evil by omusiliyu(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
what of bro Chinedu aka IKUKU ndigbo
Re: GOD Will Purnish T. A . Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu For All Their Evil by Olypeppy(f): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Alex Otti n Uso should look for another strategy cos all this rubbish gat to stop.
Re: GOD Will Purnish T. A . Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu For All Their Evil by asha80(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Olypeppy:
Alex Otti n Uso should look for another strategy cos all this rubbish gat to stop.
which strategy?Alex otti is apga flagbearer and he is nt in pdp.
Re: GOD Will Purnish T. A . Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu For All Their Evil by Oziddy: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
asha80:
which strategy?Alex otti is apga flagbearer and he is nt in pdp.
USO should decamp to APGA and make A.O his running mate, even if it means buying him off, anything at all to stop T.A's plans.

(1) (Reply)

High Court In Kebbi Sacked Emir Bashar, Reinstates Jokolo / In Buhari We Trust / As Buhari Plays His Last Card.....by Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.