Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Become Your Own Boss In Certified Fast Growing Sector Of The Economy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Become Your Own Boss In Certified Fast Growing Sector Of The Economy (518 Views)

I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? / Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become Your Own Boss In Certified Fast Growing Sector Of The Economy by Adolf01(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
You interested in the afriscope academy ? we have made it easier for you to show it from the comfort of your homes and offices.. Its time become certified expert in security technology and surveillance, biometrics and access control system. Register now on www.afriscope.org/registration/.. contacts info@afriscope.org #08093016030, 08071496074.. www.afriscope.org.. we are connected to your success..

(1) (Reply)

‘another Chance To Get It Right': 20 Inspiring Quotes To Start Your New Year / Accountant-customer And Supplier Management Vacancy / Hiflex Resources Concept Ltd Is Offering Promotional Prices For SAP Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.