Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:32 AM

Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? (17921 Views)

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by francababy(f): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2013
I guess it's time to speak up. Has your boss in the office ever approached you? what was your response? How did you handle it? Did you say yes or no? Please if you said yes, don't be scared to share too.
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Debeloved87(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lot of female folks wont be eager nor bold to tell you what you're askin for...

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by nbright: 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Open the floor @op

1 Like

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Tomoarika(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
I think dis shd be in Romance Section.

I was a Corper serving in a Bank. She was transferred to my Branch and I was to work directly under her. We hit it off after a while although she was somewhat strict and aloof at first.
She was hot, pretty, very smart, early to mid thirties (bt in great shape like a twenty year old), sassy and stylish... I mean what's not to like! I discovered we had a lot in common and we even had the same Alma Mata!
I would return to the office after CDS every week and she would ask me to buy something for her when coming.
We talked a lot, abt our Uni days and how our social lives were back then (mine was pretty much non-existent and she always teased me abt it).

One day after the close of business with just the two of us in the office (my work desk and hers at abt 45 degress apart facing each) she walked over to my desk, eyes shining radiantly, her face all smiles. I thought to myself, could dis be happening? Was it going to happen right there and then? All sorts of thoughts going through my mind. I was going to get it!

That's when she approached me and said....

To be continued. (Battery Low)

3 Likes

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Stunner1(f): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
i said no and i lost ma job n d bas..tard refused to pay my salary!!! Ive forgiven him tho

5 Likes

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by zeelo2014: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
#1-stunner:
i said no and i lost ma job n d bas..tard refused to pay my salary!!! Ive forgiven him tho
At least u kept ur dignity. Shameless man

11 Likes

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
I have tried to hit on some of my dad's female staffs/
I do it on a low key and they all agree to my advances... maybe they hope that would gain them some favour with my dad or put them in better standing with me!!

Lol Lol....

If they say No, i wouldn't even bother them at all....
So its ur choice!
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by fruityjojo(f): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hmmmm Only ever worked 4 my Dad. So nope!
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Ghadafy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Blackygal: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
yes o,but it was not easy wit me in d office.he even transfer me out.
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Olaone1: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
hmmmm. Popcorn please as I listen to read stories that touch the heart unmentionables grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by martronilla: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
✧✩☽╔═╗╔╗╔╗╔╣╦╗╦╔╗╠╗╬☺
✫☽✭║═╦║║║║║║║║║╚╣║║║✧✩☽
✧✩☽╚═╣╚╝╚╝╚╝╝╚╩╚╝╩╚╚✫✭✮
✧have_a_good night's rest
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
I think girls of today are the ones that gbesumo their bosses.

4 Likes

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by tinuolababy(f): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
I'm presently dating him.

3 Likes

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by pendusky(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
*just rush in* takes a seat* listening/watching this thread with a pack of popcorn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy some gals can lie, am watching ooh

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by bebe2(f): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
I wish! We for don reach employment tribunal Tay Tay grin grin

Dat kind of trauma is worth at least £300k
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by olorunthobby(f): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
[b]oh yeah...! It should be said that I'm not the best-looking man in the world. But I’ve been known to turn on the charm. And no matter how powerful or brilliant my woman bosses have been (and most have been brilliant), being a man has almost always helped me get on with them. There was the boss who saw herself as a mother figure to me, treating any professional failings on my part as something we could overcome together, and cutting me far more slack than any of my women colleagues. There was another who regularly asked me for advice on her love life then gave me the better jobs to do as a thank-you. I’ve been extravagantly flirted with by another two bosses — one who, like me, is married, and said she enjoyed the way i used to park my limosine in her garage because she knew neither of us would really want anything to come of it. Couple of months ago, another female boss had a crush on me. Even the fiercest women are softer on men. I worked under a particularly fearsome female — she’d made her reputation as a girl who could outperform guys, and was determined to show she wouldn’t give anyone an easy ride just because of her chromosomes. Her skirts were tiny, her shoulder pads huge, her language robust, and she strode around daring anyone to deliver anything less than perfection. She was terrifying. Unless, that is, you were a man. I quickly found out that she reserved her greatest fury and harshest standards for the girls. In her view, young women starting out in their careers had to be shown that nothing would come easy — because they were women. She’d had to fight her way to the top and so would they. It’s the same for my friends. We’d never admit to getting on in our careers just because of a willingness to exploit our sexuality, but those of us who have worked under female bosses haven’t been able to resist at least trying it. So give me a strong, powerful woman in charge any day. Especially if I’m one of the few men in the office with her and she’s got a soft spot for talented but occasionally lazy journalists with a tendency to put an inappropriate 'xx' on the end of work emails. wink[/b]

1 Like

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by tomakint: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Tomoarika, will you come back here and finish your fantasy before I.........

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by jhidey08(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by tattesco(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Even if she ask me out. I won't accept because she is damn ugly
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Olaone1: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ola getting ready to read a lot of "I didn't say yes. I furiously shut the door while displaying noticeable pangs of anger and I cursed him repeatedly." lipsrsealed

Singing: I love girls . . girls ... girls smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
I fvck my small madam wella grin shocked
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by jhidey08(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
fruityjojo: Hmmmm Only ever worked 4 my Dad. So nope!
u fit hlp me luk 4 work 4 him place? @least b4 ASUU call of dier strike. I no go toast u, I promise

4 Likes

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Karleb(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sisters share this testimony, don't keep it to urself alone.
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by collinsola: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
A lady,just left my hotel with her boss

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by francababy(f): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
icebeatz: ...
I have tried to hit on some of my dad's female staffs/
I do it on a low key and they all agree to my advances... maybe they hope that would gain them some favour with my dad or put them in better standing with me!!

Lol Lol....

If they say No, i wouldn't even bother them at all....
So its ur choice!

seems your dad office is a low level office like hotel, bar, dry cleaner for you to be able to go round his staffs.

8 Likes

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by unitedread1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
owchhh!...sorry I do have a boss so i dont know what it feels like...I guess you ask em what's-her-name...she's got similar experience
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by francababy(f): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
tinuolababy: I'm presently dating him.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Varying Salaries In Different Fields / In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture / Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.