Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Sterling Bank Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Online Test (246318 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
MusaIbrahim1:
Stampede everywhere.... immigration na so, sterling online stampede...
its rather unfortunate! people like seun will smile to the bank as a result of this e-stampede

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by topeontop(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
1hour don finish... time to go home angry
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by edozieh: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
bigtt76:
Lol ....you need expo for personality test again? Meanig you don't even know who you are? Haba mana undecided

lolz, most people have been studying gmats and co. is it now a crime for them to have the look and feel of how the actual test should be? you think its everyone that understands the difference. i wouldn't have bothered sharing the link!!!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by chengfu: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
over 1million users and 2million guests are viewing this topic. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
no wonder site no gree open undecided grin cheesy shocked shocked undecided undecided
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by vickylinco(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
bigtt76:
Lol ....you need expo for personality test again? Meanig you don't even know who you are? Haba mana undecided
lolz, as if you won't benefit from it. i pity u people studying gmats and co.
its gona be a personality test as short as 5 mins for 10 questions. http://
www.41q.com/
http://www.personalitytestinc.com/
good luck! oya thank me joor.. lolz
person never log in sef, u dey talk say we will thank you later
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Chiefoomii: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
I beg 1pm don nack oooo. Shee naa like this we go dey dey?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by amanze15(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
even with 3.75G the shit is dragging
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Trust nija na.. Guys jst buy galla n lacasera dey wait for cafe... !!!
Lol!
Tnk God I bought 2hr.. Hahaha 1 hour remaining..

I'm scared of logging in o..!!!

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by lordnaruto: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
hahahahahahhahahahahaa, come see as I dey laugh here, people dey look me like idiot. u guys are soooooooo funny.
in other news, u don dey bring ur vexation enter Nairaland o, dis page don dey write that sterling error message despite the fact that I'm using 5G dark.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Olutozn54(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
toor no be me only.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
mosbiod:
you are looking for the way out......... go back to TSL and sit at the gate for just 48hours the gateman will open the gate for you, that's the way out grin cheesy tongue

BIG LOL tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by amadex(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yawwwwnnnnnnn....... 1hr don pass........ Nothn 2 click....... Laptop battery drained .... Diaris God ooo
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by kenlouis(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
In this interview, you will play the role of Jerry, a graduate who is aspiring to work in Sterling Bank. You like working with people and want a career in Marketing. Your interview is with the Human Resource Team that is offering an Executive Marketing Trainee position in the Bank. There are not many opportunities like this, make the most of it!

You are expected to answer all 10 questions correctly within 5 minutes to pass this first level interview. So click on Start Your Test Now to begin.

Best of Luck!

.....ds is where I am now..my name don turn jerry... God help ya pikin...na even marketing jab gan cef
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Yeahreen(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
abeg guys if ur first name starts from letters A-M, ur test is 1pm -1:30pm, from letters N-Z, ur test is 1:30pm - 2pm...make dis traffice reduce since sterling bank no wan get sense..but trust nigerians na, no bodi go gree my advice angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
chrissyflox:
Trust nija na.. Guys jst buy galla n lacasera dey wait for cafe... !!!
Lol!
Tnk God I bought 2hr.. Hahaha 1 hour remaining..

I'm scared of logging in o..!!!

You should log in, my time keep starting over, but I could only answer question one and two
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by chamberlin1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Adebola002: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Olutola88:
lol! How many unemployed graduates are in your street?
Lmaoooo
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=edozieh post=28843583]

wow, nice. you successfully answered all questions without network ish? please what were the questions like? thanks

Welcome to the Sterling Bank Virtual Interview

Hello ......, please read the instruction below before you start the Test.

INSTRUCTION
In this interview, you will play the role of Jerry, a graduate who is aspiring to work in Sterling Bank. You like working with people and want a career in Marketing. Your interview is with the Human Resource Team that is offering an Executive Marketing Trainee position in the Bank. There are not many opportunities like this, make the most of it!

You are expected to answer all 10 questions correctly within 5 minutes to pass this first level interview. So click on Start Your Test Now to begin.

Best of Luck!
Start Your Test Now.

More details letter
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by efegoodluck: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]This is really e-stampede. What a way to waist our time. Sterling Y!!!!! sadThis is really e-stampede. What a way to waist our time. Sterling Y!!!!!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by KHAYGOLD(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
I believe HR and Management of Sterling are also aware of this. May God help the yet to be employed youth of this country.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by otimize(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
u guys are making my day o... make i do buy lappy make i start street since no work for dis country. Cus i cannot continue to remain broke oh
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by lordcapo(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Plz friends, wts happening, d fake portal site d gave s nt opening, am nt happy o, in fact I'll sue dm after ds exam.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by tenry(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Olutola88:
lol! How many unemployed graduates are in your street?
young man, for the fact one is writing this test does not make him unemployed, understood? and your comment is not funny.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by nwanerianthony(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dannyblac:
Abeg! na me this thing pain pass. wey i don carry all my family members to come solve math and English. I come dey hear say na personality test.

This guy is seriously cracking me up. Lolz
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by jakedes(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2014

Sterling Bank Plc Interview
Welcome to the Sterling Bank Virtual Interview

Hello xxxxxx, please read the instruction below before you start the Test.

INSTRUCTION

Best of Luck!
Start Your Test Now.

After 1 hour...now still d site goes back to .....

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by pearlmma05(f): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sterling bank there is God o cry cry cry
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Dannyblac(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
if this sterling site doesn't open before 2pm, That means my brother wey answer one question get hope. idonbelivit!

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Franky9584(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Am at d cyber now but d test can't open o, wot do i do plz cos my time z running out
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Rhody005: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
I haven't been able to generate a password or log in. Wharisaldis?

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Oshe
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bigtt76(f): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
You have exactly 52 minutes more to go eyin boys undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (73) (Reply)

Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.