Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Sterling Bank Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Online Test (245743 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Wizzaro2014(m): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2014
slimmy05:
Took the test within 3mins. Nothing there. Though I don't need the job cos am not interested in marketing. Not banking products. I am not good at it. I would prefer FMG or telecoms.
. @Slimmy pls what are ur answers? Because I scored 68 in the last test, when i try this 2nd test and I scored 38. Pls help me to post it, I want to cross check something
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2014
Wizzaro2014:
. @Slimmy pls what are ur answers? Because I scored 68 in the last test, when i try this 2nd test and I scored 38. Pls help me to post it, I want to cross check something
All you needed to do was place yourself in Jonny's shoes and answer in line with someone who wants marketig job that's all. I cant remember bro.

I am not being boisterous. But you can do better if you had played by the principle. I did the test with my phone.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2014
U-connect recruiting. I got this Sms.

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Wizzaro2014(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2014
slimmy05:
All you needed to do was place yourself in Jonny's shoes and answer in line with someone who wants marketig job that's all. I cant remember bro.
Thanks brother
I am not being boisterous. But you can do better if you had played by the principle. I did the test with my phone.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by clemz88(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2014
Yeeeeeeeeeey I'm glad to announce to u all that I just had mine n had 88% compared to the previous one which I had 47.
Thanks sterling atleast I had the test without netwrk problem compared to d last which I wasn't even reading the questions due to the bad netwrk.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Abdomox: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
wykcool:

Do I need to assume the role of Jerry or claim to be what I'm not to secure a job? I'm sure these Sterling Bank peeps know what they are doing than what you guys think. Remember honesty/sincerity pays.
More so, it's a Personality Test, which should be answered according to one's personality, I think.
My Job will never pass me by.....@mybelieve!

Mr man, dont over assume! You are to take to instructions. Read and digest the instruction. Na ur type dey modify exam questions for lecturers to favour you #all na odo!

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by amexsite: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Your Score!

Hameed thank you taking out time to complete this test. You have successfully completed the test and your score has been recorded.

You scored 60%

Hameed, you scored below the required pass score which is 80%.

Thank you for participating.

Does it mean i failed? 60% out of 100%, I guess dis ppl r on drugs. why cant they tell us their cut of marks b4 d test?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by clemz88(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
That means uv actually not been following this thread
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by amexsite: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
@clemz, are u referring to me?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
mtttchheeew!!

they said i scored 70%
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by AltarBoy1: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
@scarr/debb... Why the insults na... We are all fighting for smtin and shldnt start facing each oda...

The test is kinda trickish, cos if you are to answer is based on your personality, seems that you may not scaled through. But the instruction said that you shld take the personality of sm1 else, so give them the answer that they want.

Am pretty sure that most of us wouldnt want to be leading a national marketing campaign in the next five years... But give them what they want.

3 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by calexix(f): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
slimmy05:
from the start it's talks about the role of a marketing trainee executive and secondly the interview question are in line with the marketing executive role.

Do you have a gmat at all?? Do you know what Role play and verbal reasoning is
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by clemz88(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
mtttchheeew!!

they said i scored 70%
they didn't say . U scored your self .
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by calexix(f): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
scarr:

Sterling Bank!!!!!!

Oga Gmat is your friend it's called role play/verbal reasoning

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
calexix:

Do you have a gmat at all?? Do you know what Role play and verbal reasoning is
No I don't. Can you continue please?

I am waiting, so I can rightly place you well.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by clemz88(m): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
amexsite:
@clemz, are u referring to me?
yea I was. If you were following u would have known.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
I was sometime last year invited for an HR officer interview with Genesis deluxe. I was given several CV's and application letter to critique and select the best candidate I feel should be selected. It was a very funny scene, I laughed out insanely as I couldn't believe some application letters.

She heard my laughter and asked if I encountered any issue, I replied no Funke.

A graduate ended her application with "Yours Lovely".

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
lucky, i guess...

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by eboni112004: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
pls guys I stll cant access the site, somebody help

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (73) (Reply)

Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.