Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Sterling Bank Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Online Test (245836 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by fotadmowmend(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Success ! #Godwin !
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by jbaby4u: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
hmmmmm na wa ooo like play like play some peeps don dey jump and pass ooo ,congrats to you guys for the success stories. sterling bank make una do remember the rest of us oo
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by lopzy(f): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thank God, I passed because the questions were not that easy for me, especially the verbal reasoning. I have not heard of some of the words before including the options provided. Some people just dey form its very easy. Hope they would be selected.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Valendo:
Got a success message as well. Wait a minute I never knew it was entry level. I tot it was meet the executive
Whats the difference between the two?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Revaa(f): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
What of those that are yet to write the test, who were successful during the last online test.
Pls what batch was ur name in the last test.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Hadet: 4:58am On Jul 29, 2015
lopzy:
Thank God, I passed because the questions were not that easy for me, especially the verbal reasoning. I have not heard of some of the words before including the options provided. Some people just dey form its very easy. Hope they would be selected.

Lol..... I agree with you that it was a little tough.... The words, i really just chose anything and the supposed logic which was also maths,... sigh. But thank God for the success message. A friend that took the test also got a success message. It doesn't mean it was easy, it just means God had mercy....lol
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Revaa(f): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2015
Hadet:

Lol..... I agree with you that it was a little tough.... The words, i really just chose anything and the supposed logic which was also maths,... sigh. But thank God for the success message. A friend that took the test also got a success message. It doesn't mean it was easy, it just means God had mercy....lol
Congrats. So wats the next step for u all that Passed dis test? Training or what? Hope it won't b another waiting season.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ollyboy009(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2015
Revaa:

Congrats. So wats the next step for u all that Passed dis test? Training or what? Hope it won't b another waiting season.
Hmmmmn my dear, i hope it wont be. They said we will be informed abt the next stage in due time. I heard that the next stage is oral interview/verbal communication test. Thank God its entry level cos i don't actually know what the so called" meet the executive entails". Wish us a good luck as we keep chilling.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ollyboy009(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2015
lopzy:
Congrats sis!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2015
Revaa:

Pls what batch was ur name in the last test.

First batch............... and you
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Revaa(f): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Kassidy4luv:

First batch............... and you
First batch too. Am just wondering why they put us in batches if they were not going to follow the list in batches..
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Revaa:

First batch too. Am just wondering why they put us in batches if they were not going to follow the list in batches..

I chatted with them online, the lady assured me that we will all be contacted once our names are there, hence we should exercise some patience. Thats all.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Revaa(f): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
Kassidy4luv:

I chatted with them online, the lady assured me that we will all be contacted once our names are there, hence we should exercise some patience. Thats all.

Ok let's keep waiting and hoping that it won't be a long wait
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by lopzy(f): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
ollyboy009:

Congrats sis!
did we meet at the test venue? Thanks
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ollyboy009(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
lopzy:
did we meet at the test venue? Thanks
I guess, meanwhile i wrote with d second batch @2.30pm.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by mztubsy(f): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
ollyboy009:

Hmmmmn my dear, i hope it wont be. They said we will be informed abt the next stage in due time. I heard that the next stage is oral interview/verbal communication test. Thank God its entry level cos i don't actually know what the so called" meet the executive entails". Wish us a good luck as wey keep chilling.
ola! Got ur mail yesterday.mine was successful as well.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ollyboy009(m): 12:23am On Jul 30, 2015
mztubsy:
ola! Got ur mail yesterday.mine was successful as well.
See this Chelsea madam oooo, abeg reply my mail joor.
I praise God for u dear, pls check ma signature for ma BBM pin and add me.......... Je ka soro ti omo ti iya!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by tare22(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dovesoul:
Thank God ooo, I passed ooooo Workforce Chai, no be small thing
Hi, pls where u part of the 120 sterling call applicants?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by tare22(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
lopzy:
Hi, pls where u part of the 120 sterling call successful applicants?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Ivylicious(f): 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hi,Congratulations to the successful candidates...pls I want to ask if there is anyone who took the test at workforce on the 23rd of july,who hasn't gotten either a successful or an unsuccessful sms?..because I did but no sms was sent to me...
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ogheneyoma: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2015
Hi, congrats to all who passed the test and succes toball those still on the waiting list. Please was any one here called for the training school scheduled to commence by next week?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Valendo: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2015
ogheneyoma:
Hi, congrats to all who passed the test and succes toball those still on the waiting list. Please was any one here called for the training school scheduled to commence by next week?
Were you contacted?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ogheneyoma: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2015
Yes i was. [ quote author=Valendo post=36622631]
Were you contacted?[/quote]
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Valendo: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2015
ogheneyoma:
Yes i was. [ quote author=Valendo post=36622631]
Were you contacted?
Really, what was the discussion all about?

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Dovesoul: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Were those invited for the training school, part of those that write d workforce exams. Cos some of us have not receive any message yet
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ogheneyoma: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sorry i dnt understand what you mean
by duscussion...
Valendo:

Really, what was the discussion all about?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ogheneyoma: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
I really dnt know people invited, so i can only speak for myself....i wrote my own test at workforce sometime in march last year.... Its been a long process though. .
Dovesoul:
Were those invited for the training school, part of those that write d workforce exams. Cos some of us have not receive any message yet
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Hadet: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Did anyone who wrote SB aptitude test recently get a message from them to come for a written test again at Workforce?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Valendo: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hadet:
Did anyone get a message from SB to come for a written test at Workforce?
Is it the continuation of the one we wrote last month or another one. Pls post the content here
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by lopzy(f): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hadet:
Has anyone who wrote SB aptitude test recently get a message from them to come for a written test again at Workforce?
I haven't hot any msg to come for another test. Please can you paste the details of the msg you got. Thankz
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ollyboy009(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sterline bank invitation for writting and effective communication skill test at SBP training sch ikeja on monday 24th, who is with me?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Dovesoul: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Good day people pls I have been invited for d stering effective communication and writing skill on Monday. Please what does it entails,and how do I prepare for it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (73) (Reply)

Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.