Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Sterling Bank Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Online Test (246305 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Ahumareze(f): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
please what is the specific position? cause I know its entry level. People are saying that they say write why u want the position n am wondering what you are meant to write since entry level can b in any department?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Sanjayd1(f): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Please someone should help me out. I need past questions on Sterling bank's aptitude test. Thanks in advance!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by sherfizle(m): 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sanjayd1:
Please someone should help me out. I need past questions on Sterling bank's aptitude test. Thanks in advance!

Depends on how u applied. But sterling bank tests are organized by workforce

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by lanakforever: 4:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Guess sterling bank has forgotten the remaining 120 of the sterling call test. So unfair...its well
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by stanley102(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ahumareze:
not yet. I passed the effective communication n writing test. so am expecting.

Hello, can you please help me with the dress code for the effective communication and writing test. Thanks.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by stanley102(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
demolaprof:
I Finally got my invite for an interview. However short the notice is. Ama get there.

Hello, please help me with the dressing code for the effective communication and writing test. I will also appreciate tips on how to succeed in the test. Thanks.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 25, 2015
stanley102:

Hello, please help me with the dressing code for the effective communication and writing test. I will also appreciate tips on how to succeed in the test. Thanks.

Please what are the tips to scale through effective communication and writing test.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 25, 2015
monopoly3072:
I've just been invited for a screening interview next week at sterling HQ. please wat sud I expect. thank you

Please how did you scale through the effective communication,what are the question to expect ?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 25, 2015
monopoly3072:
I've just been invited for a screening interview next week at sterling HQ. please wat sud I expect. thank you
Please how did you scale through the effective communication,what are the question to expect ?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 25, 2015
essencestore:

Wrote the same day too, got a feedback after 7days (Oct 15)..But yet to be scheduled for an interview.

Please what are the kind of question to expect on effective communication and how to scale through them.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 25, 2015
Ahumareze:
not yet. I passed the effective communication n writing test. so am expecting.

Please what are the question to expect on effective communication ,and how to scale through this stage .
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by essencestore: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
BiggyB242:

Please what are the kind of question to expect on effective communication and how to scale through them.

Learn how to draft a Memo, Ambiguity test, correction of words, fill in the gaps comprehensive passage, Essay writing (250words to 500words).

I PMed You.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by rykard: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
fishierichy:

Yeah. Got a success mail dis afternoon. Wr u @ d interview 2day??

have been contacted for training school. if yes, when and how long does it take from the time you receive a success mail from the interview and the training school. Thanks.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Curiousity01: 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
essencestore:

Wrote the same day too, got a feedback after 7days (Oct 15)..But yet to be scheduled for an interview.

Have u been invited now?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Curiousity01: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
fishierichy:

Y cnt i share. Life is shrt my fwend. Tellin u wont change my fate. 2 ur questn, d screening interview was basically 2 see ur original nd copies of ur credentials. Den we wr all given diff questns 2 prepare nd present wen cald in 4 d interview. Questns lik, wr u see ursef in 2yrs? Y do u wan 2 wrk 4 sterling? Ow wud ur educational background fit in2 d job role?? Normal interview questns. So wen u ar cald in, u ar asked 2 introduce ursef, den mk ur presentation. Den a brief chat. Nd dat was all. Gudluck all d way nd hope i av bin of great hlp??
fishierichy, please is diz the last phase of the recruitment process before going to training school or diaz still anoda interview afta diz one?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by raod(f): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
@Fishierichy, Pls what is next after the screening interview?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by essencestore: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Curiousity01:

Have u been invited now?

Yes..done the screening Interview.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Curiousity01: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
essencestore:

Yes..done the screening Interview.
Good...please kindly share how it went with us. I got the effective communication success sms so i'm awaiting the screening interview invitation.
Thank you as u response
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by kaka22(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
To those that did their interviews yesterday and today, how was it?... Come and gist us what to expect.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by essencestore: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Curiousity01:

Good...please kindly share how it went with us. I got the effective communication success sms so i'm awaiting the screening interview invitation.
Thank you as u response

Congrats!
Its basically Documentation and a brief interview with Two HR staffs.
1)After submitting the requested documents, You will be given a form to fill (Employment form). So get three of your Referees' details before the day.
2)You will be given slips of diff random career questions.You have to choose one of the questions for presentation during the interview session. E.g mine was (My career goals and how I have achieved/how I intend to achieve them)
3) In the interview, the first question from them was "Can we know you please". Just summarize your CV.
4) And they will surely ask you how/why you applied to sterling bank and few other personal interview questions like "Do you know anyone working in sterling". Relative or Friend?
5)Then you will be told to present your chosen "Topic". Practise the topic you chose before you are called in. You will have around 10mins. Make sure your phone battery is full cos you ll need "google" for swift research. (That morning, I had a LowBattery,it was a minor setback for me).
6) Make sure you ask them questions when they ask "Do u have Any questions for us". If you don't have any "Just thank them for the Opportunity for them granting you an interview session"
7) Just be composed and confident. The screening interview was Two Candidates per interview session. So you might have a fellow applicant sitting with you in the interview room.

5 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by kaka22(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
essencestore:

Congrats!
1)After submitting the requested documents, You will be given a form to fill (Employment form). So get three of your Referees' details before the day.
2)You will be given slips of diff random career questions.You have to choose one of the questions for presentation during the interview session. E.g mine was (My career goals and how I have achieved/how I intend to achieve them)
3) In the interview, the first question from them was "Can we know you please". Just summarize your CV.
4) And they will surely ask you how/why you applied to sterling bank and few other personal interview questions like "Do you know anyone working in sterling". Relative or Friend?
5)Then you will be told to present your chosen "Topic". Practise the topic you chose before you are called in. You will have around 10mins. Make sure your phone battery is full cos you ll need "google" for swift research. (That morning, I had a LowBattery,it was a minor setback for me).
6) Make sure you ask them questions when they ask "Do u have Any questions for us". If you don't have any "Just thank them for the Opportunity for them granting you an interview session"
7) Just be composed and confident. The screening interview was Two Candidates per interview session. So you might have a fellow applicant sitting with you in the interview room.
Thanks for the info. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Curiousity01: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
essencestore:

Congrats!
Thanks bro. Ur too much. Please, one more question. After this screening interview, what next?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bxcode(m): 3:27am On Dec 09, 2015
lanakforever:
Guess sterling bank has forgotten the remaining 120 of the sterling call test. So unfair...its well
Did you guys pass through the interview stage after the business and communication skills test?
Stay positive in your plight, a friend stayed for over a year and half waiting for diamond bank before she finally got called and she is now working with them.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by essencestore: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2015
Curiousity01:

Thanks bro. Ur too much. Please, one more question. After this screening interview, what next?

You r welcome.

Stage1 (Workforce Apt.Test)
Stage2 (Business Writing Test)
Stage3 (Screening Interview)
Stage4 (Panel Interview)
Stage5 (Senior HR Interview)
Stage6 (Medicals)
Stage7 (Training School)

*Stage4 and 5 are always scheduled in the same week but Two subsequent days e.g Thursday&Friday.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Curiousity01: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2015
essencestore:

You r welcome.

Stage4 (Panel Interview)
Stage6 (Medicals)
Stage7 (Training School)

*Stage4 and 5 are always scheduled in the same week but Two subsequent days e.g Thursday&Friday.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by kaka22(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2015
essencestore:

You r welcome.

Stage4 (Panel Interview)
Stage6 (Medicals)
Stage7 (Training School)

Kudos!... I hope you are successful with the interview.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by essencestore: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2015
kaka22:

Kudos!... I hope you are successful with the interview.

Yes I was. Success mails will be sent a day after the screening Interview.
Currently, awaiting the Panel Interview Invite.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good morning,

Sterling Bank Plc invites you for an aptitude test to commence our entry level recruitment process.

Venue - Workforce Management Centre, Swiss House beside UPS, Gbagada Express Way, Lagos

Date - Thursday, December 17, 2015
Time – 12.00 noon

This is a Computer Based Assessment covering logical reasoning, abstract reasoning, data interpretation, verbal and numerical analysis.

You will be accredited with a valid means of Identification.

Thank you.

Records, Recruitment & Workforce Planning
Human Resources & Performance Mgt
Sterling Bank Plc
11th Floor, Sterling Towers
20 Marina
Lagos                              

Please guys, got this message last night by 8pm, remember dropping off my cv about a year ago at the sterling towers in marina. I'm wondering if this is a contract stufff since workforce is organising the test and please anyone who's recently done the test could help out with valuable info on what is to be expected, would be greatly appreciated as iv rummaged through this thread and found various answers and still not sure.

And please if ur with me for thur next week, kindly identify by quoting...

Thanks everyone and all the best to y'all.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hi Dazzle101, it's an entry level position, and not contract based. I need your help; I just shot you a PM.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
stolid:
Hi Dazzle101, it's an entry level position, and not contract based. I need your help; I just shot you a PM.
you dey shine for my thread abi
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
slimmy05:
you dey shine for my thread abi

Lmao how man go do na? Money must be made against fall'16.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.