Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Sterling Bank Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Online Test (246076 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bigtt76(f): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hahaha ....lazy man pipo lek ona still de naija? shocked

edozieh:
Guys i have an idea. I suggest that whoever finishes the test on time should do well to post screen shots and clues. thats for those who intend starting on time, before 12:30/1:pm. you've got nothing to loose remember? cheers and God bless you.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
edozieh:
Guys i have an idea. I suggest that whoever finishes the test on time should do well to post screen shots and clues. thats for those who intend starting on time, before 12:30/1:pm. you've got nothing to loose remember? cheers and God bless you.

see your brain....

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Rilwayne001: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
cisca4us:

They advised against using a mobile fone for d test

Okay
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by chinkichun: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
sterling site is messing up big time...
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by delightz(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Try mobile.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by geekybabe(f): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
and its a marketing job sad

you pple using phone shud better look for a good computer and do it in it. and the network must be very good too. so you dont waste your time. the site is pretty slow
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Anybody else having problems with accessing the web page?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by buccunmie(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
hmmmmm...............this thing is not opening o......too much much people trying to log in at the same time.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Dannyblac(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Na wah o! This thing be like film trick. Thought they would have found a way around the network congestion ish. Only God knows aw many millions are trying to login into the site.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Coolstan: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yommykixz:

LMAO people can be crazy sometimes.
He's correct though. They actually didn't say its compulsory. The only advised against using a mobile. Besides some mobile browsers can emulate pc and display content as on pc eg uc web, chrome etc
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by beryursnoo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
shakz:
More like singlet and boxers
Just boxers for me
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by AngelicaDivine(f): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
sterling site is overloaded & messing up now...
get the free sample Personality Test here http://jobmasternigeria.org/personality-test-questions-answers/
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Dannyblac(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
Na wah o! This thing be like film trick. Thought they would have found a way around the network congestion ish. Only God knows aw many millions are trying to login into one site.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Rilwayne001: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yommykixz:

LMAO people can be crazy sometimes.

O yeah....people like you cheesy cheesy LWKMD grin
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by wolexy2(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
looool. watching
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by edozieh: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
maksteve:
please, im currently at the cafe, and their site is refusing to open... i hope i am not the only one experiencing this, make i better change cafe ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha relax, its probably because of the heavy traffic at the moment. That must be why they gave a 2 hour window from 12 noon till 2 pm. am also in the cafe with my laptop and intend hot-spotting with my Blackberry z10 should their network mess me up.

And please, if you finish the test on time, do well to post screen shots and clues. you've got nothing to loose remember? cheers and God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by pasqal09: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
this is bullshit! angry
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by amexsite: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
I'm sure this people will know we are having same problem, their server portal aint going at all, its damm congested, they shd have split us in batches for this crazy online test.

this is wat im getting from their server:

Method Not Implemented

GET to /index.html not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Petit08(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
I cant login oo.Anybody dat have log in shud let us know oo
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by edozieh: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
MusaIbrahim1:

see your brain....

hahahaha, but na true na. i know there are some efikoz that would start 12 noon sharp and finish 10 minutes later. so what do they stand to loose? lolz
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Ezemarcel(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
The questions aare 1.who iis the current APC presidential flag bearer.....
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Rilwayne001: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dannyblac:
Na wah o! This thing be like film trick. Thought they would have found a way around the network congestion ish. Only God knows aw many millions are trying to login into the site.

Oh Yeah...you are on point
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Ezemarcel(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
The questions aare 1.who iis the current APC presidential flag bearer.......
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Phorlorunso: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
funny enough it brought the log in page for me just now and i refused to log in cz i cant log in and the thing refuse to go again and waste my 5 minutes..sterling bank really messing up big time
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
WHO ELSE THINK STERLING ONLINE TEST IS RUBBISH .... LIKE IF U ARE .

cisca4us:
Hello guys,

I just got this mail from sterling.

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser
Test Day Tips

Hello!

Getting ready for the Test? Here are a few Must-Know Tips before the test.

1. Ensure you generate your password before you start the test. You can use either your phone number or email address.

2. The test will hold online and can be done from any place around the world.

3. The test will last for only 5 minutes - you can therefore log in anytime between 12 noon and 2pm today 13th December 2014.

4. We strongly advise the use of Computers & Tablets for the Test and NOT mobile phones.

5. For further assistance, do contact us on Social Media or call 01-4484481, 01-4489470, 01-9037100.

Thank you.
Sterling Bank Plc
To unsubscribe please click here
Sterling Bank
Sterling Towers, Lagos, Lagos, 23401
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Yommykixz(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
they are definitely going to extend the time band, it should be in days not just 2hours.

heavy traffic should have been considered.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Yommykixz(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
jjy:
WHO ELSE THINK STERING ONLINE TEST IS RUBBISH .... LIKE IF U ARE .

are you feeding yourself with LIKES
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by edozieh: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
bigtt76:
Hahaha ....lazy man pipo lek ona still de naija? shocked

lolz, as if you won't benefit from it. i pity u people studying gmats and co. its gona be a personality test as short as 5 mins for 10 questions. http://www.41q.com/
http://www.personalitytestinc.com/
good luck! oya thank me joor.. lolz
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by jakedes(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
The site is down...i have been trying to login since 12 noon till nw...no show...even with ma private high speed network...still aint going....so much trafic
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
I use mozilla, opera, eternet, sea monkey and google browser, all together. Still nothing.
Even with 4g swift broadband?
I'm about to give up.

4 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by topeontop(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
cant log in too
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by hardeyswaggz: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
calm down.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (73) (Reply)

Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.