Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad (56218 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses / Nigerian Actresses And Their Role Models ( Photos ) / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
hardbody:

Bros no vex. The second person usage there is not for you. When i wrote go and die it was not for u either. I sabi say na joke u been dey joke with me. Me and u no get gbege na. One love bro.

no lele bro
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Weah96: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Some should keep their clothes on. Not everyone should walk around naked in front of a camera.

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by onyekachee(f): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Cutest9gerian:
and american films are very decent
where in the world did you see me mention american film?are u high?
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ugly faces! angry angry angry angry

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
all4naija:
Ugly faces! angry angry angry angry
And they all live in dusty environment cheesy

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Marineremmanson(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
You are right. Civilization started from Africa. For once, the whites should emulate us.
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by 1stola: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
ALL THESE OLD USED BAD WAGONS.
WHO WANT TO EVEN SEE THEIR SMELLY UGLY PUSSIÉS WHEN THERE ARE THOUSANDS ON THE INTERNET THAT CAN EVEN MAKE JERK WITHOUT MASTUBA.
NONSENSE!
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Dahjhi: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
If they like, they should act with their skeletons, it won't make me hate or stop watching cartoon. Even cartoon sef deh teach person something pass Some Nigerian Films.

bruhahah
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Mario100: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
englishmart:
they are used to the unclad stuff sha.

They will be like "what about those girls that act BFS have they died?"

If I were a producer, I would test their abilities by letting them act unclad in my bedroom!

#audition things# grin
u tink say d producers na firewood abi?who tell u say dem no day sample dem already.
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by dnawah(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
And they will still call some parts of their body PRIVATE!!! Why can't oyibo copy our culture? I'm yet to see some oyibos dat tie wrappers. All I see are blacks copying the whites and calling it CIVILIZATION!
i cannot support u,until u trow away ur G-strings.no verse o!
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by LeslieChow(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
From what I understood, the question is would you act unclad not would you act an indecent scene?
Unclad scene doesn't mean that a close up of your body would be shown or your private parts exposed. Moreover, that's why it is called acting. If you can't play the role and pass across the message, then you shouldn't be an actor/actress.
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by LewisO: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nelsman:

Guess that was how u understood it. I meant she should consider the feelings of her son before acting unclad.
U know scores jare, wetin concern me with them, who still dey sitdown for front of TV dey watch dem nowadays? they are all piece of craps...

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by simdam500(m): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
How on earth did these made front page. When there are better thread worthy of fp
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by hunter21(m): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
so many hypocrites on this thread
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by thexzy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
I can bath unclad in the bathroom if paid N1b........LOL
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
If they like, they should act with their skeletons, it won't make me hate or stop watching cartoon. Even cartoon sef deh teach person something pass Some Nigerian Films.
Omg!!!
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:59am On Dec 10, 2014
Ashawos
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by kilokeys(m): 2:07am On Dec 10, 2014
they haven't read about Sarah Baartman.

africans.
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by klashe(m): 2:15am On Dec 10, 2014
forgot ur android security pattern and don't wanat reset ur fone?..congrats see the best solution here;- http://kelvinenter..in/2014/12/how-to-unlock-android-forgotten-pattern.html?m=0
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by wildikeman(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2014
naijaboiy:
Imagine if my mother is an actress...will I feel comfortable having the whole world see her nàked body?

I don't think so undecided

These ladies should have a re-think undecided
then tell ur mama to stop acting all together...going unclad is part of the profession
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by naijaboiy: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2014
wildikeman:
then tell ur mama to stop acting all together...going unclad is part of the profession
its not part of the profession,,its a choice you have to make undecided

Not every actress go nàked
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by DonaldGenes(m): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2014
missterious:
I can act nu.d.e if I can wear a bikini in public. What's the difference? Someone will cover only her n.i.pp.l.e & her vag & say she's not naked. undecided

Lmao whatw Bag? I thought it's Vegetable
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by LewisO: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2014
PROCTOR:
None of my busyness cos i don't watch them.......And i know football will never be played unclad
U know scores jare, wetin concern me with them, who
still dey sitdown for front of TV dey watch dem
nowadays? they are all piece of craps...

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Cannonleo(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2014
missterious:
I can act nu.d.e if I can wear a bikini in public. What's the difference? Someone will cover only her n.i.pp.l.e & her vag & say she's not naked. undecided

Dont tell me dat ur still using a nitel wallphone in 2014..hmmm grin grin but ur dp is nice thou...
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by rabimlomo: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2014
They are all unclad even now anyway. Or is it until they show their c.nt and niple that they are unclad?
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Simonet: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2014
When you see them doing it all you critics must not look O! Ehen!! cool cool
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Simonet: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2014
And our actresses still better pass Ghana Actresses in this regard O!

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Natasha2(f): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2014
I love Nse Ikpe, oh gosh I love this woman kiss kiss

@ topic na them sabi, I'm indifferent about it. So many hypocrites here, you're criticizing these women but you'll gladly watch Spartacus.
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by ogaofficer(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
oya cum chop knuckles . . . . You are mouthed Mouthed.
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by LewisO: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2014
ogaofficer:
oya cum chop knuckles . . . . You are mouthed Mouthed.
No "cum" there oh or else u go clean everywhere!
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by izikjon(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
It has tayed

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) / Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video)