Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Throwback: 10 Strange Facts About Albert Einstein That You Didn't Know - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback: 10 Strange Facts About Albert Einstein That You Didn't Know (4130 Views)

11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein / THROWBACK! 10 Games We All Played When We Were Pupils. (90s/early 2000) / 10 Things You Don't Know About Albert Einstein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: 10 Strange Facts About Albert Einstein That You Didn't Know by Fabdedon(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2014
osamaBUSH:
let me use Einstein law of space booking
"for every space you try to book, the person commenting next will definite fall below you provided you are using the better network" Charges remain constant.
iceberylin and ggrin can disprove this grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: 10 Strange Facts About Albert Einstein That You Didn't Know by killercute16(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
osamaBUSH:
let me use Einstein law of space booking
"for every space you try to book, the person commenting next will definite fall below you provided you are using the better network" Charges remain constant.
Nice

1 Like

Re: Throwback: 10 Strange Facts About Albert Einstein That You Didn't Know by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Throwback: 10 Strange Facts About Albert Einstein That You Didn't Know by ggrin(f): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fabdedon:
iceberylin and ggrin can disprove this grin
grin
Re: Throwback: 10 Strange Facts About Albert Einstein That You Didn't Know by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
I already knew these. i don't like einstein. i prefer tesla and da vinci. their work is practical and exciting.
Re: Throwback: 10 Strange Facts About Albert Einstein That You Didn't Know by sweetguy10(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
The brightest mind to ever walk this planet .....RIP sir , RIP the great grand master
Re: Throwback: 10 Strange Facts About Albert Einstein That You Didn't Know by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 11, 2014
Japhet04:

5. Einstein could have been the president of Israel, had he accepted the offer. After Israel’s first president Chaim Weizmann died, Einstein was asked to step up to the plate. He was 73 at the time, and in his letter of refusal cited that he lacked the natural aptitude and the experience to deal properly with people”but also that he was getting old.
. If only Buhari can learn from intelligent minds.
Re: Throwback: 10 Strange Facts About Albert Einstein That You Didn't Know by Ghyft(f): 6:53am On Dec 11, 2014
Albert Einstein has one of the greatest minds in the history of science... Thinking of the fact that he was never dull as some people try to force it that many influential people were failures from the start.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: 10 Strange Facts About Albert Einstein That You Didn't Know by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ghyft:
Albert Einstein has one of the greatest minds in the history of science... Thinking of the fact that he was never dull as some people try to force it that many influential people were failures from the start.
true
Re: Throwback: 10 Strange Facts About Albert Einstein That You Didn't Know by gynny(f): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Scarlet fever rash is one of the symptoms of scarlet fever and is also the first symptom that presents itself. Click on the link below to know more about scarlet fever.
http://www.gigihealth.com/scarlet-fever-rash-how-to-prevent-scarlet-fever/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The University Of Calabar Peaceful Demonstration / Nysc Has Killed Me / Tallest 15 Year old Teenager"fortune Ibe"Shares Throwback (Photo) In 2004

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.