Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. (102690 Views)

Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) / Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
stuff46:
Was that when de gave birth to you?

i sense that you haven't been throuqh skul thats why you did that.
i swear u b wizard ooooooo............how u take know?
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by stuff46(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
i swear u b wizard ooooooo............how u take know?

shildren of nowadays.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
stuff46:

shildren of nowadays.
E ma binu si mi sir...*in chukudi's voice*
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by yusufibrahim(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2015
update. Bosss
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Fembleez1(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2015
Bros, come update o cry
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by supernet4(f): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Fembleez1:
Bros, come update o cry
u find me come here again
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by HDoc(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
kinwayne why d absence na?
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Bonjezee(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
I know i'm late, i've been absent from Literature section for long, buh boredom has brought me back and itz ur work that got my attention. Kudos to you, I have really laughed a lot and boredom don pack inside go garage.
@kinwayne, better continue this work b4 fight go start....
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
So sorry friends for my absence.. Really been busy.. Would continue this story soon, so kindly stay tuned..

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by HDoc(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
kinwayne:
So sorry friends for my absence.. Really been busy.. Would continue this story soon, so kindly stay tuned..
Hw soon?
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by savi007: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Bonjezee:
I know i'm late, i've been absent from Literature section for long, buh boredom has brought me back and itz ur work that got my attention. Kudos to you, I have really laughed a lot and boredom don pack inside go garage.
@kinwayne, better continue this work b4 fight go start....
kinwayne, by the look of tinz there is no traffic on the thread again. Pls sire update soon oo cos u jst left us halfway
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Bonjezee(m): 7:41am On Feb 18, 2015
@kinwayne, if you know you are not interested in continuing this story pls just tell us so that we can just "format" our minds that the story ever existed. #IHATESUSPENSE
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by savi007: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bonjezee:
@kinwayne, if you know you are not interested in continuing this story pls just tell us so that we can just "format" our minds that the story ever existed. #IHATESUSPENSE
God bless u oo, u took the words out of my mouth
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Fembleez1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
supernet4:
u find me come here again

lol grin, i dey u follow like house-fly dey follow shit tongue tongue
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by supernet4(f): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
Fembleez1:

lol grin, i dey u follow like house-fly dey follow shit tongue tongue
lolxx funny you

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Bonjezee(m): 8:25am On Feb 21, 2015
Just saying my bye bye as @kinwayne refuse to ccontinue.i have to remove the page from my speed dial as it is just taking space.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by emitheo(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Bonjezee:
Just saying my bye bye as @kinwayne refuse to ccontinue.i have to remove the page from my speed dial as it is just taking space.
me 2! it seems he just ran out of stories to write
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Psalmwise(m): 12:19am On Mar 01, 2015
Kingwayne are you having wrioters block, or u actuallu short of ideas...,you could try meeting d mods toclose down the thread...Abeg show and tell us wats rong
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by martin98(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Clicking the unfollow button right away. It seems the writer is short of ideas and has abadon this work.

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Psalmwise:
Kingwayne are you having wrioters block, or u actuallu short of ideas...,you could try meeting d mods toclose down the thread...Abeg show and tell us wats rong

Nahh i can never be short of ideas.... alot has happened to me these days that warranted my stopping of my work but i think its better i keep it to myself, would continue this story soon.. sincerely apologize for the delay

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Psalmwise(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
cool
kinwayne:

Nahh i can never be short of ideas.... alot has happened to me these days that warranted my stopping of my work but i think its better i keep it to myself, would continue this story soon.. sincerely apologize for the delay
cool

Hmmmm alot.....i seee

hope u good sha
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by HDoc(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Guy No word 4rm u @ all?
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by vanpetre(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
KiN
Pls get well wif evrytin goin wif u ryt nw
Nd continue ur gud owk... We are waiting
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Franchris(f): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Doh!
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by REETAH96(f): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
nice piece i must say,really wanna know how dis story is gonna end so pls update.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
REETAH96:
nice piece i must say,really wanna know how dis story is gonna end so pls update.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Beryl007: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
Na d9ty7'all in a circle story made m 2 join nairaland afta so many month! It worth it though..! jo
MaconAwire:
Nice story! it made me join NL.
MaconAwire:
MaconAwire:
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by toksroyal: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Now you can get 20 e-novels of your favorite authors on your mobile device or tablet for just N5,000. Simply send your favorite author or reading list and get 20 electronic books that you can carry along with you wherever you go! Business books, Christian Books and Self Help books are also available. Call 08099434381 or send an email to fortress20group@gmail.com to get yours today

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by abubakarbabang7(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kinwayne where u dey?
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Ayomicome(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2017
Chai!....op just abandon this story like that....The girls. The ghetto. The garri but where's THE GLORY........anyways I was here and I had a good laugh
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kingsley18(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good evening fam �

Do you know that it won't take you more than a minute to VIEW, LIKE AND COMMENT on my INDOMIE TV COMMERICAL ENTRY.. Why not help a brother WIN THIS PRICE?��‍♂�

Use the link below to VIEW AND LIKE MY VIDEO then SCROLL DOWN THE YOUTUBE PAGE TO GET TO THE COMMENT SECTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3unHDHHE_Y

IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS already, YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE BEST�... THANKS A BUNCH����..,

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio / Undecided / The Murderer: A story by d9ty7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.