Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,271 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

APGA Gubernatorial Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Gubernatorial Primaries (576 Views)

Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! / PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results / PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APGA Gubernatorial Primaries by zendy: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
APGA with its major political base in the South East held Gubernatorial primaries in some states yesterday 8th Decenber. I would appreciate it if anyone can update us on what is happening in their states in regards to this but reports reaching me about two states (Abia and Imo) is as follows.

Captain Iheanacho,former interior minister, won in Imo state defeating his closest rival Okey Ezeh by 972 votes to 44.

Also Abia state,the former Managing director of Diamond Bank Dr Alex Otti clinched the APGA ticket. Otti polled 485 votes out of a total of 503 votes cast to defeat his rival, Mr Chikwendu Udensi, who scored eight votes.

The situation in Enugu is unclear but it is believed that there is an understanding between APGA and Governor Chime for his faction of PDP to decamp en mass to APGA should his prefared candidates not scale through.

I have no reports about APGA in Ebonyi state just yet.
Re: APGA Gubernatorial Primaries by OpinionLeader: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Camping and Decamping - that is all our politicians are good at.

Shame on Nigeria's brand of democracy!
Re: APGA Gubernatorial Primaries by Curlieweed: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
zendy:
APGA with its major political base in the South East held Gubernatorial primaries in some states yesterday 8th Decenber. I would appreciate it if anyone can update us on what is happening in their states in regards to this but reports reaching me about two states (Abia and Imo) is as follows.

Captain Iheanacho,former interior minister, won in Imo state defeating his closest rival Okey Ezeh by 972 votes to 44.

Also Abia state,the former Managing director of Diamond Bank Dr Alex Otti clinched the APGA ticket. Otti polled 485 votes out of a total of 503 votes cast to defeat his rival, Mr Chikwendu Udensi, who scored eight votes.

The situation in Enugu is unclear but it is believed that there is an understanding between APGA and Governor Chime for his faction of PDP to decamp en mass to APGA should his prefared candidates not scale through.

I have no reports about APGA in Ebonyi state just yet.

Good news! We need to send PDP out of every state in the SE. APGA all the way!

#ebeeseleokuko

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka Is An Aparo Hunter - Aremu OBJ / Jonathan Is A Failure. / Not Giving Up! Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.