Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected (6002 Views)

FG To Stabilise Economy With N350bn / Breaking:army,airforce,police Has Fallen,fearless ‪‎biafrans‬ Takes Ova Igweocha / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by awodman: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is Buhari's response to a question on the economy thrown to him in an interview by Thisday newspapers published today.My people is this the man we want to lead us?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by Ezedon(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
He is not really the type we need

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by chronique(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lolz. Now,that's what you call "clueless".

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by macpetrus(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Just like military regime right?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
If you believe that Crap above, then you'll believe that Patience Jonathan truly has a Masters Degree.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by plumule(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
as in millitary rule or forced govt
Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
That is one of the manifestations of hereditary cluelessness

25 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by najoke: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Are you referring to GEJ ....cos cluelessness is ONLY synonymous with GEJ. grin

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by Mogidi: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
chronique:
Lolz. Now,that's what you call "clueless".

The same Buhari told channels TV he would stabilize world oil prices, he's taken "cluelessness" to a new level.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
PDP e-rats and their lies! They can never be separated.

Buhari for president 2015!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by MeAndYou(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
OMG grin Chineke ekwela ngwere gba aji grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by chronique(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Now,that's epic! Stabilize world oil prices? How? With what? Is this the person that wants to rule Nigeria?
Mogidi:

The same Buhari told channels TV he would stabilize world oil prices, he's taken "cluelessness" to a new level.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by Mogidi: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
chronique:
Now,that's epic! Stabilize world oil prices? How? With what? Is this the person that wants to rule Nigeria?

Bros he's allowed to dream, he's been dreaming since 2003.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Buhari's supporters are more clueless for supporting a man who has lost touch with reality.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by cheruv: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
berem:
PDP e-rats and their lies! They can never be separated.

Buhari for president 2015!
jisike naaro nro!!

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by Curlieweed: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

This kind of cluelessness is beyond hereditary, it could be sign of untreated syphilis coupled with advanced senile dementia.

On the other hand, you could be right. Even in his prime, he wasn't particularly bright. Recall the way he was looking like a mumu while IBB and his boys were crisscrossing the entire country openly planning to chase him away from office. That's why his baptismal name is Buhari. The man na mumu.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by azpekuliar: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
What else do you expect from a man who has said he will stabilise the international oil price if elected in 2015. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by awodman: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
If you believe that Crap above, then you'll believe that Patience Jonathan truly has a Masters Degree.
This is a copy of the interview pullout in today's Thisday newspaper....Ask anybody who bought Thisday today if they didn't get this pullout...sorry your general disappointed u

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by Curlieweed: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
azpekuliar:
What else do you expect from a man who has said he will stabilise international oil price if elected in 2015. cheesy

Sometime ago he said the hat he would declare "fiscal federalism". And some of us thought there was a constitution in Nigeria.

If campaign na job interview, how this man go fit pass?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by awodman: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
And this is a link by Thisday today telling us to check their special pull out for the Buhari interview
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-i-am-not-a-fundamentalist-atiku-wish-me-success-not-good-luck/196246/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by Curlieweed: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
awodman:

This is a copy of the interview pullout in today's Thisday newspaper....Ask anybody who bought Thisday today if they didn't get this pullout...sorry your general disappointed u

Mr ISpiksDaTroof is in Oregon, they don't read ThisDay there. Please forgive him. He's my friend.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by nke001: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Truely, he needs a spokesman.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by tit(f): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
ha ha ha
Sai No to Buhari
kowai!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
Buhari NEVER said "I'll Stabilize WORLD oil prices". What he said was "I'll Stabilize oil prices". Of course when deceitfully taken out of context the statement appears absurd, but common sense will tell anyone with an atom of a brain that he means:

A. Blocking and cutting off means by which the corrupt use to enrich themselves through the Nigerian oil industry

B. Introducing measures and policies that'll ensure the global price of oil is tandem with local price at which consumers purchase it within the country at gas stations.

C. Introduce policies that'll ensure local production is increased i.e building of refineries, and if necessary, barter oil for goods that the local population needs instead of introducing austerity measures for the common people while the elite siphon scarce funds buying Private jets and mansions etc

Its quite understandable that some Nigerians are now desperate and are latching on to straws now that false accusations (e.g Boko Haram sponsor, religious extremism, corruption/and theft of Govt Funds) can no longer be used against this upright and noble man.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Buhari NEVER said "I'll Stabilize WORLD oil prices". What he said was "I'll Stabilize oil prices". When deceitfully taken out of context the statement appears obscene, but common sense will tell anyone with an atom of a brain that he means:

A. Blocking and cutting off means by which the corrupt use to enrich themselves through the Nigerian oil industry

B. Introducing measures and policies that'll ensure the global price of oil is tandem with local price at which consumers purchase it within the country at gas stations.

C. Introduce policies that'll ensure local production is increased i.e building of refineries, and if necessary, barter oil for goods that the local population needs instead of introducing austerity measures for the common people while the elite siphon scarce funds buying Private jets and mansions etc

Its quite understandable that some Nigerians are now desperate and are latching on to straws now that false accusations (e.g Boko Haram sponsor, religious extremism, corruption/and theft of Govt Funds) can no longer be used against this upright and noble man.

This post is the reason why I said Buhari's fans are more clueless than Buhari.

Stabilize oil market my foot.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by tempest01(m): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Buhari NEVER said "I'll Stabilize WORLD oil prices". What he said was "I'll Stabilize oil prices". When deceitfully taken out of context the statement appears obscene, but common sense will tell anyone with an atom of a brain that he means:

. you for tell channels make them interview you na.... Not buhari as you fit help am explain

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by nigerianvenom(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Buhari,the agbo that never went to school

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by nigerianvenom(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Buhari is as clueless as his party.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

This post is the reason why I said Buhari's fans are more clueless than Buhari.

Stabilize oil market my foot.

Well, when Buhari--- a man that basically used the tactics which I described above in his short 20 month reign as leader of Nigeria --- says "I will stabilize oil prices", what do you take it to mean? That he'll walk into OPEC Headquarters or the NYSE and instruct them what prices Petroleum products will trade for in the markets? Please tell me, because all I see from your post is hate mixed with desperation.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Buhari is as clueless as his party.

Their clueless is first class wink

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Well, when Buhari--- a man that basically used the tactics which I described above in his short 20 month reign as leader of Nigeria --- says "I will stabilize oil prices", what do you take it to mean? That he'll walk into OPEC Headquarters or the NYSE and instruct them what prices Petroleum products will trade for in the markets? Please tell me, because all I see from your post is hate mixed with desperation.

Hate and desperation God forbid.

My friend Buhari just proved to us that resource control and fiscal federalism is not on his agenda.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Hate and desperation God forbid.

My friend Buhari just proved to us that resource control and fiscal federalism is not on his agenda.

I'm not interested in discussing someone whose heart is clearly riddled with hate, I'd be better off arguing policies with the left leg of my shoe. Go find someone else to bother.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Burns Himself As Wife Gives Birth Tochinese Twins (photo) / Ayodele Fayose Spotted At Apc Secretariat In Ado Ekiti - Photo / Presidency, MDAs to Spend N13.2bn on Food, Sitting Allowance, Others in 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.