Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Best Antivirus Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Best Antivirus Software (3710 Views)

What Is The Best Antivirus For A Computer / Top Ten Best Antivirus In The World / Best Antivirus To Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Antivirus Software by destinyboy: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2008
DEAR NAIRALANDERS,

[b]WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE BEST ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO TRAP HACKERS SIGNATURES, AND ALL KINDS OF MALICIOUS CODE FROM INTERNET AND ALL DEADLY VIRUSES LIKE, MALWARE, SPYWARE, ADWARE, TROJAN HORSES, PINGPONG VIRUS, PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW THE SOFTWARE THAT HAS ALL THIS ADVANCED FEATURES AND THE DOWNLOAD LINK WHERE I CAN GO AND DOWNLOAD.

I DEY AWAIT UNA REPLY CONCERNING THIS MATTER BECAUSE I WANT KILL THE VIRUS FOR MY SYSTEM. PLEASE SEND ME THE DOWNLOAD LINK. wink

THANKS
DESTINY BOY
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by tobidaflava(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2008
I know of kaspersky.
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2008
I thought we have dealt with this issue on this forum countless times. its kaspersky antivirus 2009
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by tomiade1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2008
ESET is the best!!!!, kaspersky is also good,
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by ramonmulti(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2008
I would like you to use Microsoft Antivirus ForeFront Client Security, It costs 5,500 NGN for single user. Call me at 08033924627 if you need one, Victor. Anayo.
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by UNLEASHED(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2008
eset nod 32!!
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by ifeoma1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2008
Poster i can gather from your post that you don't just need only an antivirus security but a complete internet protection. So i recommend these ones. Bitdefender total security 2009 or Norton internet security 2009. You can also google the net for reviews to make a good informed decision
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by xxVictorxx(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2008
Avira is the best Anti Virus for me ohhhhh, Avira kill almost 284 rats in my laptop
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by ifeoma1(m): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2008
Victor you never get better rats you for know say Avira is not among the top ten
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by ifeoma1(m): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2008
Victor you never get better rats you for know say Avira is not among the top ten
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by IBEXY(m): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2008
I used to have Norton but had to remove it because it constantly slowed down my system. I ended up using Kaspersky. Its slow too but I think better than Norton. So I'll say Kaspersky.
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2008
Mcafee
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by Regallynks: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2008
Lots of antivirus are good when it comes to detecting and eliminating small viruses, Have used alot of antivirus even the ESET NOD 32 which i admitted was the best anti-virus, But it was clear to me that i was only fooling myself, when someone who knew a virus was in his flash drive wanted to test the intergrity of my Anti-virus( NOD-32) which i downloaded free on the internet and was bragging about. It got it infected with the Raila Odinga.gif virus angry , All efforts made since then have proofed abortive I tried Kaspersky,Avira,Avast,NOD 32 (latest) but all i still see is still the annoying picture that pops up whenever my system is one.
   Incase you don't want virus on your system try not to use internet or insert removables(flash,Floppy) cool just a Sugesstion
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by frankike1: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2008
to me, the BEST antivirus is any one that can be UPDATED as and when due. i mean, if u don't know how to update with internet, pls don't use it. presently, am using trial version of NOD32. i downloaded it yesterday. 15,000 viruses are programmed everyday. so ur antirus has to be updated weekly. THE BSET ANTIRUS IS NOTHING WHEN IT EXPIRES
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by Phony200(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2008
I just got my laptop and had an anti-virus. It's no other than Eset NOD 32. That's normal. Best part is the registration. 67 years!! Eat your hearts out! Ha ha ha ha ha
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by MaiSuya(m): 12:33am On Dec 11, 2008
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned AVG. I thot they are the best
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 11, 2008
Norton Anti-virus is the best. It is expensive though. $40 a year fee in addition to the cost. My problem is of late it has become very sensitive and identifies things that are not viruses as virus. That said I can't live without Norton. Ever since I started using it, not once has my computer ever been infected.
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by Elgaxton(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2008
ah @poster,

So u never know or hear about ESET NOD 32.

The thing na fire o, any virus or malware or menini wey enter computer wey Nod32 dey don die.

For the third time ESET has won best performance for Antivirus software.

Go read --->> http://www.adaox.com/index.cfm/id/171

Nod32 anyday
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by Elgaxton(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2008
ah @poster,

The thing na fire o, any virus or malware or menini wey enter computer wey Nod32 dey don die.

Nod32 anyday

Norton is the worse anti virus on planet earth cheesy

NOD32 wins Best Performance Award for the third consecutive year
NOD32 Anti-virus solution has won the coveted Best Performance award for the third year in concession in the recent tests conducted by Windows Middle East Magazine beating competing products.

NOD32 came out as the best performer in the testing done by ITP labs which had majority of the well-known security products participating.

NOD32 scored full marks in performance and features category thanks to its rock solid engine and unparallel speed. 'Though Eset's NOD32 isn't as well known as some of the other contenders here, it's gaining a very good reputation. And after testing it, we can see why.' reads Windows Magazine. Special mention is given about the advanced ThreatSense.Net technology used by NOD32 which helps users to submit suspicious files for analysis during scanning so that patches can be developed as soon as the virus is out in the market. The test review can be found at http://www.itp.net/reviews/details.php?id=2927

'We are very proud to win this prestigious award from Windows Magazine which has good circulation in Middle East & Africa. The fact that we are winning this award for the third time in succession talks about the quality of the product. Our clients will be very happy to know that they have selected the best solution available in the market' said Mr. Neo Neophytou, Managing Director, ADAOX Middle East. 'This award gives our partners the added advantage to promote our product.' he added.

NOD32 comes with spyware & adware protection and has the fastest scanning engine in the industry. NOD32 product offerings cater to three segments - home segment, SME segment & Enterprise solution. SME & Enterprise Solution comes with advanced features like reporting and administrative console that help you install and monitor very large networks effortlessly. NOD32 supports all Windows & Linux platforms. It also protects Windows 95/98 platforms which many other anti-virus vendors have stopped supporting.

Re: The Best Antivirus Software by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2008
Elgaxton:

ah @poster,

Nod32 anyday

Norton is the worse anti virus on planet earth cheesy

i dont know if NOD32 is the best. thats what we use at my place of work and it seems to do a very good work.
our clients seem to like it as well.
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by Infoseye(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2008
OMO IBO:

i don't know if NOD32 is the best. thats what we use at my place of work and it seems to do a very good work.
our clients seem to like it as well.

Where can I get the full version apart from the trial?
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by Elgaxton(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ Regallynks and any other person havin probs with Ralia Odinga virus

Click on this link to download : http://castlecops.com/zx/Merijn/hijackthis.zip

It's a small but powerful application that helps stops unwanted application

unzip the file then double click on the hijack this application

It will generate a log file,

Please copy and paste the log file here so I can help you out.

All the best!

BTW ralia odinga virus cant be cleaned cos of the extension.gif
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2008
Infoseye:

Where can I get the full version apart from the trial?
unfortunately, eset dont do freebies. its £40 for 12months.
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2009
Elgaxton:

unzip the file then double click on the hijack this application

It will generate a log file,
Please copy and paste the log file here so I can help you out.

Here it is, Pls:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 3:32:09 PM, on 1/5/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.5730.0013)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.2\OLAP\bin\msmdsrv.exe
C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\bin\ocssd.exe
C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\bin\isqlplussvc.exe
C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\BIN\TNSLSNR.exe
C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\jdk\bin\java.exe
c:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\bin\ORACLE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn\msftesql.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\bin\ocssd.exe
C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\bin\nmesrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\perl\5.6.1\bin\MSWin32-x86\perl.exe
C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\jdk\bin\java.exe
C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\bin\emagent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Nokia\NOKIAP~1\LAUNCH~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\krg62.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\PCSuite\Services\ServiceLayer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\krg62.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Nokia\MPAPI\MPAPI3s.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\VolumeWatcher\SPUVolumeWatcher.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.3\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin\ReportingServicesService.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avguard.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\sched.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avnotify.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\GUARDGUI.EXE
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\GUARDGUI.EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\TOSIN\LOCALS~1\Temp\Temporary Directory 1 for hijackthis[1].zip\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.facebook.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = isasvr:8080
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = local;<local>
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O4 - HKLM\, \Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\, \Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\, \Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\, \Run: [QlbCtrl] %ProgramFiles%\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe /Start
O4 - HKLM\, \Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\, \Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\, \Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\, \Run: [PCSuiteTrayApplication] C:\PROGRA~1\Nokia\NOKIAP~1\LAUNCH~1.EXE -startup
O4 - HKLM\, \Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\, \Run: [(Default)] C:\Windows\svchost.exe
O4 - HKLM\, \Run: [avgnt] "C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avgnt.exe" /min
O4 - HKCU\, \Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\, \Run: [kamsoft] C:\WINDOWS\system32\kamsoft.exe
O4 - HKCU\, \Run: [PcSync] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog
O4 - HKCU\, \Run: [] C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\krg62
O4 - Startup: krg62.lnk = ?
O4 - Startup: Letter of Registration.lnk = ?
O4 - Startup: MA_Dip[1].Application_form_pdf.lnk = ?
O4 - Startup: MemberShip Form.lnk = ?
O4 - Startup: Mentoring Form 5.lnk = ?
O4 - Startup: peace club.lnk = ?
O4 - Startup: Picture Motion Browser Media Check Tool.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\VolumeWatcher\SPUVolumeWatcher.exe
O4 - Startup: Prospectus2009[1].lnk = ?
O4 - Startup: Sowing The Seed Of Social Harmony.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = infonet.com
O17 - HKLM\Software\, \Telephony: DomainName = infonet.com
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = infonet.com
O17 - HKLM\System\CS2\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = infonet.com
O18 - Protocol: ms-help - {314111C7-A502-11D2-BBCA-00C04F8EC294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxdev.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: NavLogon - C:\WINDOWS\system32\NavLogon.dll
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus Scheduler (AntiVirScheduler) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\sched.exe
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus Guard (AntiVirService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avguard.exe
O23 - Service: asp.net - Unknown owner - C:\Program.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: hpqwmiex - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: SQL Server FullText Search (MSSQLSERVER) (msftesql) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn\msftesql.exe" -s:MSSQL.1 -f:MSSQLSERVER (file missing)
O23 - Service: SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER) (MSSQLSERVER) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe" -sMSSQLSERVER (file missing)
O23 - Service: SQL Server Analysis Services (MSSQLSERVER) (MSSQLServerOLAPService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.2\OLAP\bin\msmdsrv.exe" -s "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.2\OLAP\Config (file missing)
O23 - Service: OracleCSService - Unknown owner - C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\bin\ocssd.exe
O23 - Service: OracleDBConsoleorcl - Oracle Corporation - C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\bin\nmesrvc.exe
O23 - Service: OracleOraDb10g_home1iSQL*Plus - Oracle - C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\bin\isqlplussvc.exe
O23 - Service: OracleOraDb10g_home1SNMPPeerEncapsulator - Unknown owner - C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\BIN\ENCSVC.EXE
O23 - Service: OracleOraDb10g_home1SNMPPeerMasterAgent - Unknown owner - C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\BIN\AGNTSVC.EXE
O23 - Service: OracleOraDb10g_home1TNSListener - Unknown owner - C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\BIN\TNSLSNR.exe
O23 - Service: OracleServiceORCL - Oracle Corporation - c:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_1\bin\ORACLE.EXE
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\PCSuite\Services\ServiceLayer.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: SQL Server Agent (MSSQLSERVER) (SQLSERVERAGENT) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn\SQLAGENT90.EXE" -i MSSQLSERVER (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by netotse(m): 6:02am On Jan 06, 2009
erm babe looked at ur log for 10secs and i can already see u have 2 obvious viruses jst download a free trial of nod32 and scan ur computer to save urself the heart ache

the viruses are the kamsoft.exe
and the krg62 or whatever removing them manually'll be a bother
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by collin4fx: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2009
If you get this message, then you are very lucky to be among those saving and accumulating cash for themselves in 2009. Money you would also use to have a wonderful time this festive season, is being wasted away in the hands of greedy cyber café owners and internet service providers that charge you a fortune just to browse the internet. Come to think of it, if you are a regular cyber café visitor like I was, spending a minimum of two hours daily for seven days, then I would advice you to sit down, take a pen, and make a simple calculation of your monthly expenses in the café, surely you will be alarmed at the result. Same with you who is using the private or home internet connection because we are all victims of the same exploit. But that ends today! because a new revolution has come to stay in Nigeria "TOTAL FREE BROWSING". It's a pity many people still don't believe that free browsing exist in Nigeria, but I can tell you that this message you are reading is sent to you using my laptop, configured with the free browsing softwares and settings. No regrets for the money spent in cafes and with home service providers because you won't be spending a dime anymore to browse the internet. Presently I have configured over 20 laptops and phones to browse for free and the beneficiaries still see me on the road and shower big smiles of "thank you" on me. To be among the big smilers, call today to order for a package of the connection settings to configure your laptop or desktop to use the free browsing for life. Order before Jan. 10th and get the configuration settings to browse free with your phone free of charge.

OTHER PACKAGES THAT WILL RAKE IN MEGGA BUCKS OF CASH FOR YOU IN 2009

Get a package on:
1. A step-by-step guide on how to create and verify a paypal account from Nigeria,
2. A step-by-step guide on how to create a blog and make nothing less than N20,000 weekly from it with google adsense and affiliate marketing,
3. A guide on how to build a solar power generator and sell to make continous stream of cash
4. A manual on 20 businesses you can do with you mobile phone,
5. A manual on how to print gsm recharge cards from your home on all networks and sell in whole sale. You can start this with as little as N20,000.

collins
NB: resale rights included (sell my package and make mega bucks for yourself)
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by Regallynks: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
Norton Internet Security (NIS) 2010
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by IykeNaira: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2010
Dear All,

Pls let's learn how to provide accurate and real fact iinformation and stop decieving ourselves and others. By Antivirus rating over the Internet, BitDefender has been maintaining the 1st position in the Top ten Antivirus and security.

Thanks

IykeNaira
Re: The Best Antivirus Software by Toau: 12:14am On Mar 14, 2010
Well, me i am using Norton AntiVirus 2010.
It is quiet good.
It can be find here: http://www.tooir.com/myads/okads/symantec-sw-nl.html

(1) (Reply)

Lost My Yahoo Password / Please How Will I Remove A Petition On Computer / Windows 8.1 Vs. Windows 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.