Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (913387 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by fitzmayowa: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Betcliq25:
Passing by

I guess another "FIXED" match gone bad right On your fb page you posted celta vigo to win and that's the opposite...I hope some gullible guys won't let you bankrupt them...Fixed indeed
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gradually, i'm getting to understand dafabet's platform, lost $62 in the process of getting familiar with their platform but i am getting better.

Recovered via nairabet i set up just yesterday. sorry nairabet for being the fallguys grin
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
fitzmayowa:

I guess another "FIXED" match gone bad right On your fb page you posted celta vigo to win and that's the opposite...I hope some gullible guys won't let you bankrupt them...Fixed indeed

the easiest route to go bankrupt in sport betting is to be playing outright wins, because there are bound to be surprises, celta vigo to win away, when did they become real madrid or barcelona of spanish football? even almighty barcelona couldn't beat gatafe away.Goals market is d best and don' be greedy play it singles and roll over. GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Irises(m): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Irises:
african games are mostly under 2.5.. Congo tunisia X2
i knew it.. There was possibility for a draw.. And that i.diot betcliq with stupid fixed matches was deceiving people with tunisia and celta figo.. God go see you
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Irises(m): 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
sagebiz.. I have a problem with my bet365 account.. Its the KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER stuff
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by vooks: 5:45am On Jan 27, 2015
I counsel recovering addicts, they all know something who won a jackpot, rags to riches fairy tale. They come to me when their spouses leave them, rock bottom. Abeg it is worse than crack
mxxpunkxx1:

It;s like u're asking me to post my account balance in a public thread . . No sane person would do that . . .
But just for the records, I have an SUV and two cars . . while sage, my elder bro, lives in France and quite frankly
I can't count how many cars he has bought !!!

Now back to you? where do you live and how many cars have you bought with your money? Okokomaiko ??
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by vooks: 5:47am On Jan 27, 2015
You have zero winning streak, always hopeful next time, it shall be well cheesy
mxxpunkxx1:

It's because of ppl like vooks i stopped dropping inplays .. when u drop games, they will copy and play it
if it greens, they wont say thank you, but if reds, they will come here and say punters dont make a living, bla bla bla
i could swear on my life he tried to punt, but was always failing . .

Bigiano (the nigerian artiste) once said in his song, Iwofa feat Da Grin (rest his soul) . . "And if you no get there; why you no let your brother dey gooooo"?

Which means, if u cant reach your destination, why wont u allow other reach their destination? If punting doesn't favor you, why don't you quit and allow others do what they want? We are all adults, so you cant come here and force us to stop punting ; for f***k's sake. So i keep the in-plays to my self.. I don't want to start talking too much, so that it won't be as if somebody is bragging . . cos that's what you guys will start to say now, that I'm bragging. But i don't just talk, i back it up with proof . . Any of you who wants to meet me in person, is welcome. Give me the date and time, that's all and we'll schedule an appointment . . .

I am not a baby, i wrote my SSCE * WAEC exams 10 years ago !!! So I know what I am saying
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by vooks: 5:48am On Jan 27, 2015
All addicts have this idea that tomorrow it will be better. They think everybody else is a fool grin
Abbey1987:

Boss abeg don't mind the foolish vooks, try and be helping people here as your brother does... Remember God loveth a cheerful giver... Thanks so much in advance...
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by eckersley: 6:40am On Jan 27, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

It's because of ppl like vooks i stopped dropping inplays .. when u drop games, they will copy and play it
if it greens, they wont say thank you, but if reds, they will come here and say punters dont make a living, bla bla bla
i could swear on my life he tried to punt, but was always failing . .

Bigiano (the nigerian artiste) once said in his song, Iwofa feat Da Grin (rest his soul) . . "And if you no get there; why you no let your brother dey gooooo"?
Hy. Since u added me on twitter and I enabled SMS notifications there, not one tip rcvd oo.
What ah gwan
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2015
Good morning guys..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by wisejoe: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Post games today na
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by obedfynez(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2015
freshcvvs:
Good morning guys..
good mrnin bro
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by virus04(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2015
i don get red sote nairabet dash me 500
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Irises(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2015
guys help me.. I have a problem with my bet365 account
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by fitzmayowa: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2015
sagebiz:

the easiest route to go bankrupt in sport betting is to be playing outright wins, because there are bound to be surprises, celta vigo to win away, when did they become real madrid or barcelona of spanish football? even almighty barcelona couldn't beat gatafe away.Goals market is d best and don' be greedy play it singles and roll over. GL

Don't mind the betcliq guy, because of I exposed him here yesterday, I went back to his fb page and discovered he already deleted, the "FIXED" game he posted, the same way he deleted the one's he posted here...

I just hope some guys here don't fall for people like betcliq and lose their hard earned cash on the so called "FIXED" games...
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2015
vooks:
You have zero winning streak, always hopeful next time, it shall be well cheesy

Dude, I am not your mate . . If you need games ; ask for it kindly.
Let this be the last time you would quote me . . .
No punter needs 100% winning streak . . . 60% he breaks even , 70% he's good, and 80% he's making helluva profit
I know am between the 80% - 90% range . . .
I repeat if you need games ; ask for it kindly !!! Swallow your "empty" pride . . It's only ppl who have made it that should be proud. . .
And as I see you; you're only but a child. .
I am not your age-mate . . if you quote me one more time aNd say rubbish; i'll make your life a living-hell
Promise !!!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by vooks: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Take back your madness...share with us your last 5 bets and the immediate previously 5
mxxpunkxx1:

Someone please help interpret this madman's mumbo-jumbo
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2015
vooks:

Take back your madness...share with us your last 5 bets and the immediate previously 5

Vooks, If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupiiiid. Poverty as it's peak !!!

@sagebiz @writejhn247 @freshcvvs
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Irises(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2015
whats going on here.. No one is responding to my plea
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2015
Irises:
whats going on here.. No one is responding to my plea

Talk to bet365 if you have a problem with them . . They are in the best position to help !!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2015
vooks:
I counsel recovering addicts, they all know something who won a jackpot, rags to riches fairy tale. They come to me when their spouses leave them, rock bottom. Abeg it is worse than crack

Guidance & Counselling or Pastoral/Theological school . .
Foooool borne of greater foolish parents .. . I asked you .. where do you live . . .?
You've not replied still . . .
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Don't mind the betcliq guy, because of I exposed him here yesterday, I went back to his fb page and discovered he already deleted, the "FIXED" game he posted, the same way he deleted the one's he posted here...
I just hope some guys here don't fall for people like betcliq and lose their hard earned cash on the so called "FIXED" games...

Good job!!!
@betcliq25 . . In your own interest . . I'll ask you to desist from posting anymore games on this thread . . . I 'have you pics already you know. . the one you uploaded for all to see . . . Just in case anything goes wrong !!!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Betcliq25(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2015
Passing by........
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Irises(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

Talk to bet365 if you have a problem with them . . They are in the best position to help !!

its the KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER stuff.. I dont know how to go about it
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Betcliq25(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2015
Surprise on the way

NO CHANCE TO LOOSE
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2015
Irises:

its the KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER stuff.. I dont know how to go about it

what is it about it ?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2015
Betcliq25:
Surprise on the way

NO CHANCE TO LOOSE

I'm watching you !!!!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Irises(m): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

what is it about it ?
thats why i need help.. I cant even access my account, accept i complete the KYC verification
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Irises:

thats why i need help.. I cant even access my account, accept i complete the KYC verification

This is contradictory . . In order to complete the KYC, u must be able to access your account ..
You mean u cant log into your account or what . . .
Explain in more details . . pls
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 27, 2015
sagebiz:

Why did you quote my post on the treble wins? LOL . funny, we both know I didn't play it . .
I don't play the 1 X 2 games . . only in acca's but for in-plays, we both know it's strictly goals . . .
Well congrats to whoever played the treble . . cos 2 game good, but 1 failed . . it was my wish that all 3 would fail .. .
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Irises(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

This is contradictory . . In order to complete the KYC, u must be able to access your account ..
You mean u cant log into your account or what . . .
Explain in more details . . pls

i can, but the first thing i see is the KYC stuff.. I have to complete it to start playin games. Ave used a computer like they said, but i could not do it
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

Vooks, If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupiiiid. Poverty as it's peak !!!

@sagebiz @writejhn247 @freshcvvs

Learn to ignore some people bro.

obedfynez:
good mrnin bro

How far

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.