Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (914454 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
sagebiz:

if the site is best.use it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

We nor want best already made site, we love to do our work ourselves
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Man Shity, Chelshit and Spurs Lose. Yesterday i said beware of FA Cup. I hope we did not fall victim?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by longyemi(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
writejhn27:
Man Shity, Chelshit and Spurs Lose. Yesterday i said beware of FA Cup. I hope we did not fall victim?[color=#990000][/color]

E pass loose ooo! FA turn F9 cup
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Officially in Villa..... cry cry cry
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Psittacus(m): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
My picks
liverpool- home to concede
barcelona- u 4.5
atletico mad-win
cagilari vs sassuolo-away to score
bastia bordeaux-u 4.5
Guingnam vs lorient -away to score
cambur vs psv- ov 2.5
dordrecht- to concede
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by obedfynez(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
writejhn27:
even SHITHAMTON loose chia see blood tickets nawa oooo
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:
all over 1.5

LIVERPOOL, SPURS, MANCHESTER CITY & SOUTHAMPTON, TOTTENHAM,

MK DONS, BARNET, SWANSEA WESTBROM

SOUTHEND EXETER WOLVES DERBY REALMADRID BARCELONA

RANGERS ATLETICO MADRID

if anybody followed this, he/she should be in massive profit by now !!!

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

if anybody followed this, he/she should be in massive profit by now !!!

i followed oo o o, profit full ground.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
I tell you, Nigeria is struggling at present cause of who know why. If cote de voire meet Nigeria any time. They can not win not B team o. They are group of losers.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
sagebiz:

i followed oo o o, profit full ground.

correct, remember to pay your tithe oh . .. grin grin grin

Edit: enough goals in today's markets. . for the goal-punters . . i am signing out before bookie go ban my account for "odd laundering"
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
This Accumulations Games is really tricky and Greedy. Out of 15 Games you will Green 14 and Red 1. Very Painful and Heart Breaking.

First greed have to be cut out from punting before you can make profit, try this lesson in your next 2 games and let me know if it favour you. Out of 15 or 20 Accumulation why and give all of them singles and at the end you will make profit

Punting is business and you cant make full profit at once, is little by little. Instead of combing more than 10 games and 1 will cut you out and not single all the games and you will make good money

My Idea/Advice

@sagebiz, @mxxountxx1 and @freshcvv what do you think?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
writejhn27:
. . .@mxxountxx1 . . .

angry angry
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
betcliq:
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
>> ️Another FREE MATCH for Today <<
►africa cup of nation:
Date 24/01/2015
►03:00 Guinea - Cameroun
►TIP : u 2.5
►ODD : 1.60
Max Bet
►SAFE : 10000000%
Fixed Match Ticket 100%
Like and share for more invite friends

To this page www.facebook.com/betcliq

U call odd 1.60 fixed .. ? Hmmm
If you wanna gimme a fixed match, pls make it odd 5000 . . and i'll gladly play it
whats 1.60 ? f***kit
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by betcliq: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
@ mxxpunkxx1 high odds is only for subscribed people
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
writejhn27:
This Accumulations Games is really tricky and Greedy. Out of 15 Games you will Green 14 and Red 1. Very Painful and Heart Breaking.

First greed have to be cut out from punting before you can make profit, try this lesson in your next 2 games and let me know if it favour you. Out of 15 or 20 Accumulation why and give all of them singles and at the end you will make profit

Punting is business and you cant make full profit at once, is little by little. Instead of combing more than 10 games and 1 will cut you out and not single all the games and you will make good money

My Idea/Advice

@sagebiz, @mxxountxx1 and @freshcvv what do you think?

I don't know bout you guys . but for me , punting is business . . and as such I don't joke it with.
Imagine staying online for almost 20 hours everyday . only 4 hours sleep . . . what do u expect? for me to joke ?? Hell no
The moment ur acca crosses 7 games, u're done for .. Truth be told, ppl have accumulated 40games and won .. but it takes great luck, 1 in a million and don't mind those bookies saying Mr Lagbaja won 3,000,000 with 100# / It's staged and fake.
Only to motivate you to lose your quids . . . Back to the matter . . the only way to smash the bookies are SINGLES . .
and set a daily or weekly target for yourself ... and stick to it ..
U'd be making more money than a Manager with Shell . . Quote me anyday, anytime
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
finally got my acct funded. let the winning begin
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
betcliq:
@ mxxpunkxx1 high odds is only for subscribed people

Gimme one game with high odd for confidence .

In fact, put it on the thread . . and if it clicks, u know the rest !!!

Odds nothing less than 300
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

angry angry

Lol, sorry jor. Too much Tension
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

I don't know bout you guys . but for me , punting is business . . and as such I don't joke it with.
Imagine staying online for almost 20 hours everyday . only 4 hours sleep . . . what do u expect? for me to joke ?? Hell no
The moment ur acca crosses 7 games, u're done for .. Truth be told, ppl have accumulated 40games and won .. but it takes great luck, 1 in a million and don't mind those bookies saying Mr Lagbaja won 3,000,000 with 100# / It's staged and fake.
Only to motivate you to lose your quids . . . Back to the matter . . the only way to smash the bookies are SINGLES . .
and set a daily or weekly target for yourself ... and stick to it ..
U'd be making more money than a Manager with Shell . . Quote me anyday, anytime

Yea that the fact. Sign out from Combos now. Back to singles. So painful when 1 game cut you out
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dansokoto1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
writejhn27:

Yea that the fact. Sign out from Combos now. Back to singles. So painful when 1 game cut you out
man city mess up my combo its painfull
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dansokoto1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

Gimme one game with high odd for confidence .

In fact, put it on the thread . . and if it clicks, u know the rest !!!

Odds nothing less than 300
i dey vex wit u
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Couldn't play any of the proposed games because i was away from the PC.

Well i think as writejhn27 said, we should be careful with FA cup games.. funny how big names lost.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

@writejhn27
@ sagebiz

Looking at Antwerpen - Dessel Sport, i favor goals ( 2.5) in this game, what do you see?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
betcliq:
>> ️Another FREE MATCH for Today <<
►africa cup of nation:
Date 24/01/2015
►03:00 Guinea - Cameroun
►TIP : u 2.5
►ODD : 1.60
Max Bet
►SAFE : 10000000%
Fixed Match Ticket 100%
Like and share for more invite friends

To this page www.facebook.com/betcliq

You have never post three games of odd 2.0 here on this thread, today you jump to fixed game of odd 1,60, Nna what is fixed in nations cup 2nd group match. I will not be surprised you hearing the word FIXED for the first time. Please change topic cause that game you posted will be history by the 65th minutes of the game.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
freshcvvs:

Looking at Antwerpen - Dessel Sport, i favor goals ( 2.5) in this game, what do you see?

Might come good, but I normally start from 1,5 to b on the safe side. Remember, this is football
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
dansokoto1:
i dey vex wit u

U good, sir
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

Might come good, but I normally start from 1,5 to b on the safe side. Remember, this is football

Because of the odd, 1.5 is low, 2.5 is about 2.60
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by betcliq: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
@mxxpunkxx1 fixed matches aren't fun stuffs not easy to lay hands on I do spend a lot to get from source so you can't kick my ass to drop it is my choice to post it even with fixed games guys lost on the long run due to poor money management
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
freshcvvs:

Because of the odd, 1.5 is low, 2.5 is about 2.60

Yeah I understand, but i,ll rather have the low odd and win....than the high one and lose. Take d 1,5, if it comes, increase to 3,5
Etc, that's how its done , to the best of my knowledge!!!

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cameroon Vs Guinea over 0.5 ht fixed by myself GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Confidently play this game over 2.5 to shred the already fixed by God knows who, i said the fixed would be history by the 65th minutes. GL

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.